Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:53 am
"The Federal REserve," Blu said absentmindedly, taking out a bronze hand gun. She took out half a dozen small, golden stones and placed them in it. "Everything the goverment owes goes to the federal reserve. That's why it would make such a good place to rob."
She stood up and brushed of her clothes. "Anyway, I really do have to go now. she started towards the road again, Gandalfa trailing at her ankles, when yet another vine wrapped itself around her leg and dragged her to Kazumi and John's feet. "Um, okay then. Apparently I can't leave."
She sat up and shot the vine with her gun. It swelled then shriveled up and she pulled her ankle out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:53 pm
"Weird." Kazumi said, looking at the vines. "I'm not doing that." Kazumi said, puzzled. She turned back to John. "Well, if you don't have a place to stay, you can stay with me for now." Kazumi offered, and Lucy glared at her. Kazumi looked at Lucy and sighed. "Oh, shush. He's a friend, and I know you even you like him."
Lucy shrugged, and looked over at Blu.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:07 pm
"Sharlarra," Luphaea sighed, starting to move. The fox suddenly seemed to appear next to her owner. Odd... Hadn't she just been a ways away? Hmmm, must've snuck over while no one was paying attention...

Well, now they'd have to find somewhere to sleep...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 pm
Miyako paused before leaving the park completely. She heard a shot and turned quickly to see where it came from. Her eyes came across a dead vine that had obviously been the thing that was shot. "Oops" she quietly said to herself. She had forgotten to make sure her "creations" were no longer still moving on their own. There was nothing she could do but feel bad. It was dead... it was too late to do anything. She ran off, looking for a quiet place to sleep.  

PandyChibi

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 pm
{that picture is so cute, pan}
Blu sighed, checking her watch. "Oh, dang..," she said sadly. "It's left...now what'll I do?"
Gandalfa purred and rubbed along her ankles. "Mrr...rout?"
Blu shook her head. "No, Ican't ask them to help me. THey don't know me and they don't like me. Why would they help? Besides, it's no use anyway. I'm too young. The only job I could've gotten was one in a whpre house, and I sure as heck ain't doin' that."
"Mrow."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:14 pm
"That would be great Kazumi" pausing John glanced at Lucy "if it wouldn't be to much trouble"  

PendragonX9

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:30 pm
Gandalfa started of at a run towards where Miyako had gone. Blu jumped up. "Hey! Come back! Alfa, I need you here, with me!"
Then she rounded a corner and collided with Miyako. "I'm sorry...Alfa!? Where'd you go!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm
"Does anyone know of a place I could rent a room or something?" Luphaea asked softly. She stood quietly, hands folded in front of her. Something about her made her seem very subdued.  

Lobo-chan

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 pm
Miyako blinked. What just happened? There is a girl and she just bumped into her... Now she was on the ground. Oh okay... it made sense now. She got up quickly and ran back to the park. She decided it would be best to sleep in the tree. She could quiet easily make a bed for herself there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:40 pm
Blu stood up and looked around. "Whoa. Where'd she go?"
"Meow!"
Blu's ears perked up. "Huh? Alf, where'd you go?"
She went over to the bushes to see her cat standing in the entrance to a cave and staring at her. "What are you doing in there?"
Immediatly her cat dissappeared deeper into the cave.
"Hey! Come back!" Blu ran after her cat, slipped on the water on the ground on the rocks, and huit her head. "Ow...what..?"  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:48 pm
"Nah, it wouldn't be any touble at all. I got one extra room that you could stay in." Kazumi said. She turned to Luphaea. "No, I'm all booked up now, but I could give you some money to stay in a hotel." Kazumi said, getting a wad of 50 dollor bills out of her pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm
Luphaea seemed startled by the offer, "Ah, no, I... I couldn't..."  

Lobo-chan

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Miyako climbed up the tree. She looked down to see if anyone had seen her. Nope. She climbed until she hit a strong looking branch and she crawled onto it. She smiled happily seeing that this would be easy enough with all the leaves and branches. Miyako concentrated and closed her eyes, she put her hands in front of her. She flexed them and moved her fingers, closing her eyes even tighter. The leaves and some of the branches began to shake, they moved and twisted around the branch. The began to form a nest-like bed. She smiled even more, it had worked perfectly. She stepped on it carefully to make sue it was stable, it was. She took a few more leaves out of the tree to make it more comfortable and spread them across the "bed". She laid down happily and rested to regain some of her energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 pm
{{Dudes, there's like, five different situations going on at once! Confusing!}}

"Meow?" Gandalfa asked, jumping onto Miyako's bed. She curled up in a little ball and stared up at Miyako expectantly. "Meow?" she asked again.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:04 pm
Kazumi looked at Luphaea, and smiled. "It's ok. I got plenty of money in my bank account. Just take it." Kazumi said and stepped over to Luphaea and place four 50 dollar bills in her hand. "Take it."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff