xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 pm
burning_eyes  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm
Pwease? Searlait wants to fall madly in love...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:29 pm
X3 Can't help you on love plots, but perhaps I could offer something to fill in the space time?
I'd like to throw out my LittleWind for plots with actually, the entire MacSwan family 8D
Being that she's currently a foal, for Callan, I think she'd fit abit well under your Foals plot 83 She's very cheery and hyper, as well as chatty, so perhaps she could warm him up? Unless that plots abit old now since he's already had foals X3;; Thought I'd offer anyway~
As for Ainn, I'd like perhaps to offer friendship 83? Either now or when Windy's grown up? Both Ainn and Windy had a love for knowledge, but Windy takes it into account that she can still have a ton of fun and play while still having knowledge. With an upcoming plot I have in mind for her too (which Searlait actually may be able to fill~), she's going to learn more about emotions and things you can't learn anyway but through experience and a little nudge perhaps by an already experienced one 83 So perhaps they could interact with one another and Windy could help teach Ainn that knowledge is not restricted to reason?
As for Searlait, I already clued it up there, but basically Windy's knowledge of emotions is pretty lax. She's more into physical htings rather than mental or emotional. I'd really like perhaps someone who's alot more in tune to emotions like love or likeness, to help her grow through them, perhaps even teach her alittle and aid in maturing abit from her plain facts and simple learning 83 What do you think?

ShirouEn

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 am
Four roleplays down, two more to go!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:37 pm
replied to our Alex/Ainn rp! Sorry it took so long ^^"  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:34 pm
-Fluffs Tamiko-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:37 am
Gotta get back into the swing of things here!!!  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am
Okay, I am throwing my stallion Eyota out on the table for some rp with your lovely family of Knights. Out of the three, I think Sea would fit him best personality wise during an rp, but that is just me. Who ever you pick would be great.

And now a little bit about the wonderful stallion. So, I haven’t rped him much at all, but when you think of his personality it is much like that of a male Torhu Honda (haha right?). He is very social and loves talking to other Soquili, but even though he is a social butterfly, he is a major klutz {most of the time he trips over his own four legs}. Eyota will attempt to become everyone’s friend; it’s just who he is.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm
-Snugtackles Thalea- You know you don't have to be so formal with me sis haha. Just say, "Hey! Eyota and Searlait NOW!" I will start something up and send you the linky.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 pm
VANILLA BABEHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Hi, I think I might have the friend Fearthainn is looking for. My usdia, Ostara, is someone who likes to have fun and learn about new things. Though she isn't as analytical as Fearthainn, she can gently remind her to just enjoy the moment. Also I was looking for Ostara to cross paths with a pregnant mare, my plot thread for more details - [x], if you would be interested.

And my teepee - [x]

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

FAMILY RP
FAMILY RP

I WANT IT 8| <3333333333333333
Since homfg Bella's gonna be an grandma and Ed is cacklin' evilly about angeni nieces/nephews and Arthur is rather ecstatic about bein' an uncle.

Donno if you'd wanna throw everyone we can into one big family Rp or just do a couple, BUT YOU PICK. IM ME. PM ME.
SOMETHING WOMAN D< <3

((btwsomuchcongratsomgidiedofjoywhenisawyoutwowon T___T <3))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 am
TEH BASKETS ARE HERE!!!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm
blaugh Baskets!!

Well...once the foals are born, we need family/sibling rp for sure! And I'd also like for Alexiel to take his children and mate to meet his mother Adelle...so that rp at some point too if that's okay with you ^^

edit: p.s. I stole your sig image with the baskets I hope you don't mind smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff