Reply Teepees
Makette's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:15 am

The purple mare waddled through the camp, her swollen belly rocking from side to side. She panted in effort and clenched her teeth. The foals within her belly were far to animated for her tastes. Not to mention that they seemed to hate her already, with how hard they were kicking. She sat down by Lily's tent, watching the woman make baskets.

Corine and Ootachi, the other members of her herd returned to the camp, carrying a bowl of grass between their teeth. They placed it in front of her, giggling as she chowed down. They stayed with her, seeming to sense something that she didn't.User Image

All this didn't really matter to the black and blue wolf hiding in the bushes. His face held a grin that never did seem to faulter, except when he was against others of his kind or those pelted shapeshifters in the forest. Renji was sly, and good with words. He could get what he wanted just by inflected his voice right. He wasn't evil, persay, just quick witted.

Deciding it was time to show himself (since the grey and the brown females just about knew he was there), he stepped into the camp. All three mares turned to look at him, not one with an ounce of fear. He blinked, walking around them in a wide berth. Were they stupid? He was a wolf and for all they knew, he could be a pelted one in disguise. Course he wasn't but you never know.

Lily stepped out of her tent to see what was going on and smiled broadly at Renji. His smile faultered for just a minute. "Welcome, wolf. I think you shall be called Renji. You'll protect the mares, won't you? Esspecially Dusk's foals." she said, in such a way that Renji knew he had no way around it. He nodded his head and walked to the edge of the camp, to play guard dog.

And all he wanted was a piece of meat. Sigh...

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
(mine in the first one)

-insert stuff here-

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am
Renji watched the purple mare, Duskai, walk around the camp, almost as if she was panicking. He watched as she disappeared into the brush for the nth time since her foals had come. The blue and black wolf wasn't concerned so much for her; she would figure out what it was that was going on with herself. It was the black basket that she had kept that worried her.

The bright purple one had been taken by a friend of the two legger's, presumably to go stay with the father of the foals. Duskai had looked apprehensive at first, but Lily had been able to calm her down. So, Duskai had sat protectively around the black one for a week. Then she started to worry and pace.

It had been around that time that the fluffy tailed one, Ootachi, had left. No one knew where the girl had gone off too, and it worried the two legger female. The grey mare Corine was still around, but she seemed to flit off as well, for who knows what. Renji thought it to be a stallion; Cori always smelled of another horse when she came back.

Today, however, it was just Renji and the basket, as he watched Lily run after Duskai. The wolf padded over to the basket and sniffed it.

"Almost seems time for you to show yourself, small one," he said to it, poking his nose inside the basket. A sharp hoof hit him square in the nose and he tumbled backwards, growling softly. "My paws are you strong. That's good, in a foal. You'll be able to stand up to things that way. Words are good too. If you know how to use words, you can get anything you want." He walked around the basket, speaking to it. It wasn't like there was anyone around to stop him from imparting a bit of his ways of life on the foal. If what he over heard from Duskai, the foal was going to need all the help he or she could get.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Curiousity Can Get You Killed - Ootachi & Nightshade - In which Ootachi comes to realize that not all Soquili are of the friendly type, and that curiousity is sometimes not a good thing.

A Little Heart-to-Heart - Kaidus and Danae - In which Kai opens up to a fellow foal about her mother.

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Younguns - Currently : Charlotte, Kaidus, Kaliska and Praetoria - In which Kai finally meets some of the other fillies, one of which being the daughter of a friend of her mothers. O.o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:53 pm

I Cry Too, You Know - Kaidus & Claude - In which an stallion becomes a father figure for Kai

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 pm

The Flighted & Flightless - Sonata & Kaidus - In which...

And and!

DRADNEOS IS HERE!!! Duskai's twisted brother has finally arrived. And yes he does not look a lot like Dusk. He inherited most of their father's coloring. biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 am
A Reunion Gone Wrong

The camp was deserted, for the most part. Corine and Lily had gone out to find Ootachi, worried for her safety. The wolf protector of the group had gone with them, searching out for the brown, fluffy tailed mare. That left Kaidus with her mother, and a tense silence fell over the camp.

What Kaidus didn't realize, was just how depressed her mother was, and how far gone she already was. Her alienation of her mother wasn't helping Duskai's image of herself, either. But how could have Kaidus known? For weeks the mare had disappered, only to reappear recently when Kai had grown. It didn't exactly give the impression that Dusk wanted to be around Kai at all; though that couldn't be farther from the truth.

The young black mare sat in the sun, letting the warm rays wash over her. SNAP! Her head snapped up, Dusk's following slower and without real interest. Out of the brush stepped the blackest stallion Kaidus had ever seen. His grey eyes swirled with something she couldn't decribe, his mouth twisted into a sly and menacing grin. But that wasn't what made her almost white eyes widen and she scramble up.

He was covered in markings, white glowing markings. And something was very familiar about them.

He cocked his head and sniffed, the dark purple and black strands falling around his face. "You smell familiar... why is that, wench?" he asked, his voice deep and resonating. Wench? Who gave him permission to call her wench!? Kai's nostriles flared in annoyance and she shook her head, moving her white bangs out of her face.

Her light grey eyes hardened and she retorted, "Excuse me? Who gave you the right to come in here, one, and two call me a wench? I have a name, mister!" Kaidus stopped her hoof.

The black stallion looked her over, that grin still on his face. "You are a fiesty one, wench, I give you that... You bear a resemblence to my family, though not enough to say that you are a first generation from my father..." he said, leaning into her to sniff her again. Kaidus stiffened, but couldn't help that he smelled familiar (albeit, very distantly). His family? What was he some distant cousin her mother never told her about? Or a grandparent? What the heck was this idiot going on about?

Before Kaidus could say anything, the stallion's attention turned from her. Kai followed his gaze to Duskai, who was slowly making her way over. She roughly pushed her daughter out of the way, and stood between her and the stallion. Kai's eyes were still wide, though now from the first really motherly thing that Duskai had ever done for her. It was... weird. She looked between the stallion and Duskai, and realized why his markings were so familiar.

Duskai had the same ones, but less. They were only the same on their heads and front legs. And the hooves were the same color as well. All white... Was this stallion truely related to Duskai, and therefore to herself?

Kai was brought back by hearing her mother speak. She marveled at how soft her mother's voice was, how quiet and calm almost it was. "Don't touch her... she is not for your petty games. You will not touch my daughter...."

The stallion's grin faltered and turned into a frown. "Your daughter you say? I ask again, why does she bear a resemblance, however small, to my father, Erabos? And why do you, Little Mouse, smell like my father as well?" Kai watched as her mother flinched, her grey eyes growing wide with fear. The stallion noticed this as well and his frown deepened. "Do I know you?"

The teepee was silent for a long few moments. Kai watched a tear roll down Duskai's cheek and the purple mare shook. She'd never seen her mother so vunerable, so very much like a little foal, until now. She'd always seen her as an pathetic excuse for a mother, one who didn't care what was going on with her foals or even if they were alive. Now... Kai found that she didn't loath her mother so much, though she most definitely hated her.

"You haven't changed... And now you've followed me here... Do you still wish to torment me, like all those years ago? Or do you prey only on those too weak to fight back?" spoke Duskai, her grey eyes full of an emotion Kai had never seen in them: hate. It was the first emotion Duskai had even shown ever since she'd known her mother, and it scared Kaidus. Hate filled eyes, hard with pain and sorrow... they were Kai's eyes, just darker. Her mother held herself high, though she was most definitely smaller than the stallion. "Why are you doing this to me, Dradneos?"

W-what?! Duskai knew this stallion?! WHAT? Kai stepped back in shock. What was going on?

The stallion, Dradneos, blinked and his grey eyes widened in shock. He looked between Kaidus and Duskai multiple times. "D-duskai? You live? I thought... I though you'd died... You disappeared and I realized what I'd done to you... what I'd become. I went to look for you b---"

"You are the reason that... mare is a silent pit of never ending despair?! You are the reason she won't pay attention to her own foals!? YOU ARE THE REASON MY MOTHER DIDN'T WANT ME?! YOU b*****d!" Kaidus snapped, rearing and eyes wild. She went to attack Dradneos, but Duskai stepped in between them.

"Kaidus... he is my brother.... he did not do what he did out of want... your grandfath----" started Duskai, but Kaidus cut her off.

"You protect him?! Are you insane? And shut it! I don't want to hear a sob story. By the Angeni.... I don't even know who you are," shouted Kaidus, before spinning on her hooves and racing off into the trees. Duskai let out a choke of a sob, hanging her head. The white strands of her hair fell around her face, pooling on the ground. Dradneos attempted to nuzzle his sister but she flinched away.

The stallion sighed and watched as Duskai slowly walked to the edges of the camp and into the forest, her head hung and a dead look in her eyes. The stallion couldn't change the past, but maybe he could fix the present... at least with her. His niece... that was another story, but he would try to do at least something.

For now, he would watch over his sister, like he did, and should have done, all those years ago.

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Not quite eye to eye... - Akecheta & Kaidus - In which...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Trying to get back into RPing here.

Echos in the Void - Echo's Song and Dradneos

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 am
Ootachi had a little too much fun at a singles mixer... and Kaito Aquila got her knocked up. Which the Furret has been confused for the last few weeks as to why her stomach was swelling, and why she was getting kicked from the inside, earlier today, her foals were born.

User Image User Image

((I am leaning towards the blue one >w< ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 am
Johto Aquila & Ashynna - Its a Brave New World

Sassa & Attie - The Older Meet the Younger

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:45 pm
soquili-arrivals
Dradneos x Echo's Song
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:52 pm
Welcome crazy lich Kel'thuzad and Mr. Bigglesworth

User Image

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MR. BIGGLESWORTH OR I WILL FREEZE YOUR BONES!

>> Yes we know KT...

Oh, and what came out of my basket long time ago:

Dusk's Resonance.

User Image

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm
BASKETO

User Image  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items