skinny jeans; do they suit everyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 pm
Anorexia is a serious illness, and where you aren't a psychiatrist, I don't think you're qualified to diagnose that many people.

Not eating properly and whining about being "fat" is not anorexia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:26 pm
I'm friend's with most Emo's in my area. Trust me. They ARE Anorexic.
I've been with them when they have to go to Hospital appointment's for it and been by their bedside when they're hospitalised for it. So I do know thank-you.
It's not something to joke about.
I just think that Skinny Jean's look better on them.

x

TieselGirl09

Rkgk

Timid Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:56 pm
I think they suit me, since I am pretty skinny and I don't have that big of a butt, though a gay friend of mine (a guy) said I had a nice one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 pm
well.
im a guy, and i wear skinny jeans.
im mean, theyre comfortable to me.
i dont wear them because they are in style....
i wear them because they are kickass neon green >w<  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Well, given that you have to buy the pants in your size, I think a studded belt and skinny jeans looks good. At least, it does on me. I've got wide hips, small legs, and a small-ish waist, so the contrast makes me look curvy rather than lumpy.
I think that the "saddlebag" issue is that fat girls try to console themselves by buying clothes a size down. I like to wear clothes in the proper size.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:56 am
I've a got a fat friend called Glow that bought a pair of skinny jean's (and well everything else too really) in a size down and she has a belly that hang's over and her butt crack sticks out it soooo gross!!!
I told her as she got really offended.
I felt so bad.
But people were laughing at her so I had to tell her.
It's best to find out from one of your best mate's than someone else tell you isn't it?

x

TieselGirl09

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:41 pm
TieselGirl09
I've a got a fat friend called Glow that bought a pair of skinny jean's (and well everything else too really) in a size down and she has a belly that hang's over and her butt crack sticks out it soooo gross!!!
I told her as she got really offended.
I felt so bad.
But people were laughing at her so I had to tell her.
It's best to find out from one of your best mate's than someone else tell you isn't it?
x

I Think So, too. U seem lik a true friends while the others laugh about her!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 pm
Fat people know they're fat. Tell them once and then let it go. If she kept it up, she brought it on herself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

chocolatepancakeninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 am
well no skinny jeans dont suit everyone some people how should i say this um...are just too big to wear those jeans like wow it almost seems painful to see them in those pants really and im amazed that those same people think they can really look good in them i'd have to say no to that  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 am
At the risk of revealing my age I've been through so many eras of jean styles that i no longer care to count... but in each era there has always been some who wear things they certainly shouldn't... I clearly remember my college room mate laying down on the bed so she could zip up her jeans... couldn't do it any other way... Now that was way too tight if you ask me, couldn't see how she could move... much less breathe. Skinny jeans are great on some people, but on the majority of us who have real life figures, it simply won't work. It is really bad when I see them on older people who need to get a life. (Heck i know my age and have nothing to prove... I'll choose stylish comfort over sausage casings any day.) I am of the belief that everyone should take a friend with them shopping, one who isn't afraid to say the truth, then try on all the styles out there... find the one that fits you best. Heck I couldn't live without my jeans. They are the most comfortable things i have. But some people never look in the mirror... or if they do... I swear they wear some very strange eye wear to think they look good.  

Lyssan

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am
Well, obviously if you're trying to cram yourself into clothes that don't fit, you get what you get... But skinny jeans are just like the spandex that was hot in the '80's. It's not supposed to be worn by people who are bursting out of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 pm
Well, I'm pretty short, so my legs can fit well with skinny jeans, since it helps them not to look so square. I dunno. I may be completely making that up. xD Regardless, I think one thing to remember is that they are jeans, and jeans look pretty much good on everyone, but exceptions are out there.

C:

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xx_Baku_Chan_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm
They do not suit me...my calves have too much muscle...The don't fit. >>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 am
I love my skinny jeans.
But, I would not advise them for larger builds...It just looks kinda wrong...

lumpee-space-princess

Burning Barbie

Clean Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:45 pm
I look really bad in skinny jeans, I don't even think I can fit in them. I don't want to even go for it.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff