B
  C
  D
  E
  None of the above
View Results

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:29 pm
That's true. One of my good teachers was actually a student/captain from West Point. I have no clue why she would come to a dumb public school after that. I guess some people really have "the heart" for it, but she could teach somewhere... better. :/

And while a lot of teachers are good, there are way too many bad ones. If I'd only had one bad teacher, that'd be one thing, but bad teachers are just.... everywhere. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:35 pm
I think its cause most public schools are desperate for teachers so they'll take what they can get.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kandii Gurll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 pm
Skewl is complicated but somehow we all live to deal with it ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 am
@124- I know I can't spell, but that's only on the computer for some odd reason. But she's worse than I am. As in, she couldn't even spell "Mathematics". And all she had to do was let me take the test during lunch; she doesn't have a 5th bell to worry about that sort of thing. And besides, now she blaims me because my grade is like, a 30% because I didn't take that test. It's not my fault that Ican't come after school, I have ot come home straight after school and pick up my 6-year-old brother from school. He can't walk home by himself, it's not allowed.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:06 pm
Wow, that stinks! There's no way you can make it up? Have you tried complaining to the school?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 pm
No way. She already took it away. I mean, she turned in the others' tests, so now I can't take it. Besisdes that, the semester ends in a few weeks. Blaw. An d I can't complain to the school, not unless Igo to my counseler. But i don;t know where my counseler is, and hte office people are scary....  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Go on your school homepage, get the contact info, and have your parents call or something like that. That's so unfair! D<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm
what i hate about school is when teachers get angry and then start talking about things not even related to the topic, they will start nagging about them taking care of us but they don't even care about us all they care about is teaching and receiving there salary  

alice_riz94

Liltweet_gal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:31 pm
weeell...where i live, I've only had one...no two bad teachers. The first one was in third grade, for some reason she didn't let us bring in lip gloss or chapstick o.O and all the kinds were pretty scared of her. The second bad teacher was my geometery teacher. She made us keep working until the bell rang even if we finished all our work (which we usually did stare ).

Anyways, all the other teacher's i've had have been really good. Well, I guess one reason is that my highschool is one of the best in the state.....I love my school mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:38 pm
I feel...stupid, when I have ot talk in fornt of the class. My AM teacher insists that Itlak in front of the class at least once, and I was so scared Ialmost passed out!  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:39 pm
Alarias
>.> ....anyone else? For the love of God....anybody here got some F's? or...0's? or how about a class they had to *gasp* repeat? ...Anyone? ninja

I failed every single math and English class I had in person in high school. The grade forgiveness cram classes, though... Aced 'em.
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:54 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Alarias
>.> ....anyone else? For the love of God....anybody here got some F's? or...0's? or how about a class they had to *gasp* repeat? ...Anyone? ninja

I failed every single math and English class I had in person in high school. The grade forgiveness cram classes, though... Aced 'em.
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's brilliant, Steph. rofl  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:56 pm
Thank you, ma'am. I thought it was relative to the topic...

In all sincerity, the concentrated classes, the night classes, the online classes... all good things for the Stephasaurus. She's what's called a gifted student, and can only be captivated by a subject for a a period extensive enough to gain a basic knowledge of the topic. Then she gets over the homework and meaningless lectures pretty damn quick.
-O=O-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:30 pm
My biology claas is so easy for me. I dont' even do the vocab, and I still pass the voacb tests 100%. it's so easy. And all I gotta do other than that is hget stamps and i'm good. 'tis fun, and borin at the most.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

chirpysmom

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 pm
Well, my school has never been one to offer any classes other than the baare basics. We don't even have an art program! And about half of the teachers seriously don't want to be there. This one teacher, my A&P teacher, never makes us do anything. She sits in there and talks to the popular kids. The rest of us (i.e. my best friend and I) sit and talk or make up homework for other classes. On the rare occassion that she actually gets on a teching binge, we have about 3 tests in a week. This one time I missed a test and then missed another, and a quiz. So I make them up on one of her non-teaching days. The nest day she asks me to retake one of the tests I had taken the day before. I told her I had already taken it. I had taken it to her and laid it on her podium (she has no desk), but she didn't see it because she was talking (as usual). So I refuse to take it again. She tells me that I couldn't have taken it because she only printed off one copy per student, and she had a blank test with my name on it (when you miss a day, she writes your name on it herself). So after about a week of arguing, I finally decide to take her stupid test, and when I go to get it (and yeah, she was busy talking), IT WAS ALREADY FILLED OUT!!!!! I point this out to her. She looks at it for a moment, looks at me, smiles, and says, "You need to write bigger then." with this very serious look on her face.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff