Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 pm
Yeah yeah...whatev...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:06 pm
I do agree that human contact helps, but it takes alot of time to get to the point where that could even be an option. It took me 6 years to even let people a knew really well hug me without flinching or stiffening up. Even now I still stiffen a little when people I don't know to well hug me. It's a long scary process. It helps if you' ve got even one person that you can let yourself be affectionate with. Just start out slow and easy and go from there.  

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 pm
the most dangerous thing in the world is the human mouth, it can be as sharp as a knife or as soft as a hand caressing your face. who says words and action cant hurt, there are times when i just want to be alone because now that i have friends i just want my time to my self.

i didnt have friends for six or seven years its was lonely but i was happy but bored i had everything i wanted to do but no one to show it to, i finally saw someone who sat in the same place everyday doing nothing but reading a book. no one ever talked to her they all thought she was weird or strange i found that she was just like me. it turns that she was was the first true friend i ever had and i started to talk to people and making friends soon after. i feared that no one would ever accept me for who i was as an individual and that is what scared me to s**t, makes me glad i got over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 am
Friends can be cool if they know how to treat others, for the most part the people I hang around with are pretty selfish. Half the time they make me want to scream, huddle in the corner in the fetile position, and never come out. Though their are two friends who are so awesome. I know that no matter what they will always love me and always be there for me. If it wasn't for them I would prolly still be the meek lil loner that's scared of her own shadow.  

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 am
Okay the ones that make you scream aren't very good, right? I've pretty much made friends good enough, though a few...well, my friends and I are the "Popular Oputcasts" of our high school, so...yeah...one was abondoned by her mom when she was, olike, three months old, os her Dad's had to raise her and the four other kids, and then he got married and now there's like 9 kids in their family. Another one was given up for adoption because her mother "Couldn't take care of her", so her aunts adopted her and four years later her mother ahd another child and kept him. Another one has parents her are drunks, and another does drugs everyonce in a while and smokes and got raped at a party because she wore a miniskirt and didn't know anyone {she didn't file charges because she liked it}.
I only have a few guy friends: one is gay, another can barely speak english and thinks America's weird, one is my best guy friend and has jsut had three friends commit suicide in one month.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm
well for the most part I love my friends and again I would not be who I am today without my gay best friend. It's just that sometimes the others can be so stupid and childish. One won't leave her room except for school or extreme circumstances, another has absolutly NO COMMON SENSE. I really don't know how she's made it this far in life... the interesting thing is she has really high IQ. And another has parent issues, I've met them they are PSYHCOTIC. Though she has no problem disobing them for her boyfriend... stare But all in all they really are good people, just frustrating sometimes. Though I don't know what I would do without by best friend, he really does help keep me stable.

p.s. I really like the part of your sig with the scum... it makes me smile biggrin  

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 am
Yeha, but the best thing about annoying friends is that a lot of them can give good hugs. Did you know that hugs help calm a person down? When pressure is put over a large area of the body, like in a hug, the body's nerve system sends messages to the brain telling it to calm the body down. That'll make your heart rate go down and your body relax. That's why I liek to give hugs.

h/k- You're welcome! I've been reading Ouran High Host Club, and that comes from it. I jsut adjusted it a little, because that's how I feel at school. A lot of people at my school act like idiots. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:48 pm
... I'm weird then I hate hugs and they make me feel really awkward in any given situation.  

sahihen

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 pm
WOW that was random...have you been reading our conversations this WHOLE time and jsut not commenting?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 am
Not really so random with the convorsation but yup, I've been reading the convorsation its the internet afterall and I am a resident lurker, biggrin  

sahihen

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:43 am
WELL HELLO LURKERS! HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOURSELVES!

Wow, I didn't know that about the hug thing, but it makes sense. I am kinda wierd about hugs too. Unless its someone I know really well I just feel awkward. It's like there's a personal bubble around me and only certain people are allowed in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 pm
People actually should average at about 4 hugs a day to get the best stress relief.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 am
La Belle, you changed your name again? Huh, I like it. How funny! But yeah, I knew that already. That's why sometimes when I'm ahving a bad day I go up to one of my friends and say "I need a hug." THey gladly hug me, beause apparently I give good hugs. 3nodding

Sahihen!*faceslap* Good lurking. *patpatpat*

Menolly- rofl Same here, but wow that was a funny reaction!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:03 pm
cry I am so under the right number of hugs right now... I guess that's what I get for going away from my friends for college. I miss hugs emo  

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:32 am
}Hugs over the internet for Menolly{  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]