Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:08 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Well, now i understand a bit more about the YCQ invaders. Thanks for all the support. ^.^

And Thanks Lenelee for the Orindae. It helps me out so much. I had to do a double take because i didn't see a gen after the name.

And organization is a big deal. i still have to get my self organized a bit better. I just keep improving my organization as time goes by. I am now going to reorganized the first post a bit....maybe.

LordBurningPhoenix
Its a bit of psychology. By breaking something into smaller pieces, it makes it seem more manageable. Your taking your focus off of the big picture and putting it on a small portion of it.

No problem for the explanation and the Orindae. ^_~ Yes, it's a first gen. blaugh I'm not really questing at the moment so I'm trying to help where I can. I'm really OCD about my thread so my first post is super organize and everything. I agree about questing in smaller bits so that you don't get discouraged and feel you are accomplishing something. I'll admit to being much further on with my item collection then I ever expected. I have my hubby to thank for that. He always insists on getting me gift cards. I still don't know why really since I never ask. I guess he just likes seeing me all excited about getting items. heart

My main quest is for all EI's *at least 1 first gen of each* and MC's. Although I decided to do 2008-on for the MC's due their prices. I may go back and get the ones from '07.

randomgirl768

they would make a killing if the resold some old mcs
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

I would most definitely get in on it if they ever did do something like that.
...your midnight assasinUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Evie most definitely needs to be included in the invaders ^_~ Hehe, coolie, we have gotten famous.

I tend to go for first generation items. I don't know why, but I can't stand seeing 2nd generation or something right next to the name. I like the original I guess you can say... XD

And it's warmy warmy warmy here in Florida... though we're kind of getting that stupid jet stream and we're not in the 70s like we usually are! I don't like the cold... I do have Florida blood so I get cold easily ^^

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Yah, everyone has their preferences in what they want. You want the firs gens, while im happy with just getting one of them. It will be a great accomplishment if i can get a hold of one of each of them. And your complaining about it being cold, and it hasn't even hit 32 yet? i love the temp at 30-55 degrees. its the perfect temperature. ^.^ You guys are warm compared to here. how can you guys stand it being that wam?(but of course you would ask the same of me and the cold.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Lol, we're used to the sun and the beaches. Like, who goes to the beach during summer? It's too hot! We go during fall or spring or nice usually warm winter.

I've lived in Florida all my life so I guess I have Florida blood (and tan DX)

Good luck with your quest =] I'm questing for an Enchanted Book myself XD

User Image

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

This weather here is killing me! It's cold and damp...yet no snow. Almost always overcast/rainy. crying I miss Michigan weather. I'd so love for a vacation to warmer climates right about now.
...your midnight assasinUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 pm
hmm. Michigan, a great place for vacations in the winter. Then for a summer vacation, you go to either alaska, or antarctica. lol At least, thats just me. I cant stand the minnesota summers. temps between 80 and 100.(i think we hit 100, but im not sure.) it is way too warm. id be happy with 70 in the summer. and once again we are on weather. lol i wonder how long we will talk about it. If it continues, we will have to turn my quest thread into the weather thread for whynot. lol  

LordBurningPhoenix

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Meh you coldbie lover. 70 degrees is kind of cold. I'd prefer the mid 70s and 80s. We're pretty much used to the 100 degrees in summer lol.

At summer I'd take a vacation.... to somewhere around 70 degree temperature XD Winter... I'd go to Cancun or something! Must have warm for me!

It's been really dark and damp here too D= And everyone on the news keeps bugging us Floridians how we're so chicken wearing gloves and hats when it's not even freezing temperature.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Well, have you seen the minnesotans, some wear shorts and t-shirts when it is 40 degrees. (My brother being one of them. I would, but i dont own any shorts.) then there are the crazy ones that participate in the "Polar Plunge". It involves people going out to a local lake in the middle of the winter. DRiving out to the middle of the lake, cutting a huge hole in the ice, and people jumping in to see who is tougher(Please note, these people are only wearing swim trunks. lol). its a unique contest for the northern states. lol.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Elyon of Arden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:55 pm
It's Evie!

YAY! Hehe! So I'm an Invader now? Wootness!

Hehe!

Yeah, I take any gen. I can get. I just got a Nano 4th gen! Yay! and I have 240k towards my demonic once the item sells. Hehe!

It was cold today. 20's I think  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 pm
randomgirl768
they would make a killing if the resold some old mcs
What they'd do is they'd destroy every rule about donation items that they've ever had.
Older donation items can't be re-released (with the exception of the very elusive Angelic halo at conventions) And then they would have a lot of members quit because of the drop in price on their older donation items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 pm
They give out angelic halos at conventions? too bad they never have any near the central states. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
They give out angelic halos at conventions? too bad they never have any near the central states. lol
The odds were very low though. Something like spinning a wheel and getting the right spin, plus it would have only been the first person to spin correctly. Might only happen on the month annaversary of the Angelic Halo's release at the convention closest to the release day. (something like the 23rd)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 pm
Wow....but still, to have the chance would be incredible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:25 am
well they do give out mcs in contests and to the mischief makers. i heard they gave out dark halos out at the conventions  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 am
randomgirl768
well they do give out mcs in contests and to the mischief makers. i heard they gave out dark halos out at the conventions
They do give out some MC items, tektek does that as well, but for the most part it's a no go for that. Not much incentive to go to the convention try once and fail.
the last guy who won the Angelic Halo didn't even have an account.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff