Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
maximum ride RP---accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read maximum ride?
  yes
  no
  I WISH I COULD HAVE A TALKING DOG!!!!
View Results

Daalt256

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 pm
Jase felt relieved that he was safe. A least for the moment but he still felt uneasy because his brother could find him even without his scent. "So um how long have you been staying out here?" He thought he's make a little small talk as she thrust the knife into the dead buck's belly shearing its flesh. Jase looked away in slight disgust as the blood poured quickly onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:08 pm
"Oh, I've been around these parts for three years," she sighed, as she continued to empty the bowels of the buck. "A year too many if feels like. I'd seriously like to get a move on and destroy those erasers and the Schools once and for all!" Flick growled and began cutting at the buck more furiously. Thinking about her sister and the School always got her blood pressure up and her temper flared.

"What about you?" she asked. Flick finished with the bowels and began to skin the animal, roughly scraping off its hide but still being gentle with it all the same. "Did you just escape?" she asked, eyeing Jase.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:43 am
Jase looked away from Flick skinning the deer. "This isn't my first escape but it is the farthest I've gotten." He felt a little bit of anxiousness to tell him to just keep flying but he was too hungry to do that. "Let's just say they have a trump card against me but I haven't given up yet." He sighed as he thought of how the School always sent his brother Kell after him. No mater how far he got before it was always the same outcome. He put the thought out of his mind for the time being. "Anyways how long will it take to have this thing prepared? I'm starving." His stomach gurgled in agreement.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 pm
"It won't take long," Flick said, answering his question. "At least... If you want to eat it raw. That's usually how I eat it. It's messier but doesn't take as long. Juicier too!" she winked at Jase.

"And as for your brother- he's an eraser? And even if he was, how come he's coming after you?" Flick was confused. Did they not get along? Was there a hatred between the two? She had always gotten along with her sister and loved her so much that she couldn't begin to imagine having a sibling that hated her.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Jase looked down. He never really knew why Kell always helped the School. He wondered about it. "I don't have a clue why he does what he does but I know the Erasers don't even call him by his real name. They call him Slash and he has been leading an elite pack of Erasers." He looked up at the ravaged body of the buck again. "Food is food" he thought trying to put his brother out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 pm
"Well that's strange..." Flick said. She grabbed a chunk of meat from the buck and started to chew on it. It was tough meat but tender all the same because it was still a bit warm.

"Did he put you into the school himself? Well actually, never mind. I guess it's a bit personal to you so I won't ask any questions," she said sympithetically, "and we need to get a move on and start building our army." her eyes narrowed and her blood was again fuled by the want of revenge.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:43 pm
Jase looked at Flick with a bit of shock. "A-army? What do you mean?"He felt his body shudder at the thought. "Do you honestly believe that their are that many of us out there to make an army?" A hint of worry was in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 pm
Flick laughed out loud, blood dripping from her lips making her look like an insane maniac.

"Well what do you think? Don't you remember those cages and cages of hybrid children being locked up into that hell hole? I'm sure if we can escape, others can escape too!" we was practically yelling but she wasn't trying to be rude to the poor bird boy. "I do truly believe, that there is enough of us. And if we can get enough people to help, then we may be able to bust out some other kids from there too."  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
Jase felt a tinge of concern.. "What if the other kids you play on saving don't want to fight? I know there are a good handful but I know many of them just want to get out and have normal lives. He put his hand on his face and rubbed his eyes. He then felt a strange presence. He instantly froze. He knew they already found him and it had to be Kell. Jase extended his wings as the presence grew closer.

Meanwhile outside of Flick's cabin. A group of Eraser's sniffed about through the woods as they neared the cabin "Slash, you don't really think that freak is out here do you?" an Eraser said.

Slash turned his head towards the Eraser. "I know where I'm going." He looked towards the cabin. He could feel Jase nearby. He smiled as he pointed in the cabin's direction. Two Erasers high tailed it towards the cabin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 am
"Well if they want to lead normal lives they'll have to destroy the schoo-" Flick immediately cut off her sentence and listened to the pounding of feet as they neared the cabin. "Jase... We gotta run. Fly out that window there," she said, pointing to an opened window opposite the direction of the oncoming erasers. "Don't worry about me.."

Flick went into action and grabbed a shotgun that she had stolen from a human that had been hunting around her area. She slung it over her shoulder then grabbed a knife pouch and strapped it around her leg. She put a long sharp knife in it and secured it down in the pouch. "This is only for security, just in case they get a hold of us. Here, take this," she said, throwing him a small revolver gun, "it may look small but it sure packs a punch. It's fully loaded."

When she was prepared, Flick ran and jumped out of the designated window. She began running low, and eventually started flying through the forest on all fours, her hair whipping her face.  

Shpuppy

Shy Puppy

Daalt256

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Slash's ear twitched as he heard a quick rustle through the forest. "Scatter onto that area. I sense he isn't alone this time." Slash continued towards the cabin while a group of Erasers transformed into their true forms and scouted out towards the noise in the forest.

Jase hesitantly climbed out of the window and heard rabid barking from the forest. He pushed off of the ground hard as he went airborne. He looked down and saw Kell staring at him. Jase looked away as he flew higher into the sky. As he reached a safe altitude he looked at the gun Flick had given him. He tucked it into his jacket as he flew over the forest trying to at least catch a glimpse of Flick.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:00 pm
Username: SummerBlackRose
Name: Akuma Ford
Nickname: Akuma
Mutated with: A bunny
Apperance:
User Image
She wears this hat when needed.
User Image
Escaped to: Recently escapped.Current location is a shed near a movie theater.  

Summer Black Rose

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:24 pm
She was sitting on a rock by a pond not far from the city when she seen five handsome males not far from her.Hmm,I wonder what they're doing out here.She thought to herself.She perked her ears to pick up surrounding sounds as she put her hat on and checked her reflection in the waters surface."Perfect."She said smiling.She stood an began to walk.The men began to come towards her.Thats normal behavor for men like them.They smell normal too.She thought to herself.The five men put a hand on her arms,ankles,and shoulders."Now,you're going to cooperate with us or else."A deep voice said.She visibly jumped and one man laughed deeply."Let me go you freaks!"She yelled begining to struggle.Their grasp on her tightened.She let out a whimper."Listen girly!We know what you are.Now are you going to cooperate or do we need to use force."She looked back towards a pair of a man and woman,then back to the man that had spoken.They're too strong for me alone.I need to try for help.She glared at him,turned her head to face straight,took a deep breath as to sigh."Please,somebody help me!"She yelled quickly before on man took off her hat and let it hang on her neck by it's string.The men began to growl.She gasped,her knees buckled,and her eyes began to tear up."Your Erasers,arn't you?"She said shakingly.The men bellowed."Of course we are.Why else go after a freak like you?!"She dropped her chin.I should of been more careful.I got one thing I can try.I hope it works.She whipped her head up and let her ears hit the men in the eyes and face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Jase couldn't see Flick anywhere so he flew away from the forest to a nearby city. He heard the scream of a young woman and caught sight of her struggling with some Erasers. He landed on the roof a building near her location and awaited his moment to strike since he noticed she had strange kind of ears.

Slash grumbled as his brother's scent faded from the area. He radioed in on to the other Erasers to back out. "Let's report back. Target lost. Forget the other one she is of no importance at this time." He sniffed the air once more to make sure Jase's scent was actually gone. He then faded into the forest.  

Daalt256

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 pm
One man started to shake and transform."You ought not to of done that girl."He said starting to snarl.If there are others like me I hope I'm not the weakest."No need to get hasty."She sighed."I-I'll go peacefully."She said dropping her head,as though defeated.Two of the men let go of her ankles.She looked up to see a figure of a winged man.She looked at his face.Help me?Please?She said with her eyes."Lets get moving girly."One man ordered,tugging on her arm.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff