Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Small Boobs Does It Matter?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:32 pm
The guys that tease you for small boobs would be the same guys that whistle an carry on at big boobed girls. Again it should be said that those guys aren't worth your time and I assure you that there are guys that actually like smaller boobs, I'm one of them. That's not to say I don't like the larger, it's just a preference of mine.

But generally I don't really notice looks. I don't go out looking for girls to date. I only date people I've already become friends with and know I get along with. I'm pretty unobservant, I'm not one to check people out cause mostly I just don't notice xd I'm sure some of you have heard the story of the somewhat famous model/tv babe that came into my work one time. I served her for probabl 15 minutes and it wasn't until after she left a friend of mine pointed it out and I was all :/ it is too!

And girls don't think too much if a guy is looking at your boobs, most of us can't help it, perhaps take it as a compliment? And I know you women check guys out it's just we don't have anything hanging off our chests to get distracted by when you talk to us xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 pm
Okay. Here is my input.
I'm bi, and i don't really like girls.
but here is from experience: guys who are after big boobs are usually perverts.
like I'm not even joking.
they really are.
i had a bf and he was bi too, and he broke up with me for this girl just because she had big boobs.
its ridiculous.
I'm not even joking.
But, don't feel bad about the way you look.
Im sure your beautiful the way you are smile  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Disturbed Masterpiece
Okay. Here is my input.
I'm bi, and i don't really like girls.
but here is from experience: guys who are after big boobs are usually perverts.
like I'm not even joking.
they really are.
i had a bf and he was bi too, and he broke up with me for this girl just because she had big boobs.
its ridiculous.
I'm not even joking.
But, don't feel bad about the way you look.
Im sure your beautiful the way you are smile

Dizzy is beautiful smile
And I'm sure when she read's this comment she'll feel it too.
But surely if you don't really like girl's then your only partially Bi??

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:51 pm
I like girls with smaller boobs. My last girlfriend had DDs and I felt like I was being smothered sometimes. :'D

@Tiesel:
Being bisexual does not necessarily mean liking both sexes equally. Some people who identify as gay or lesbian may still feel some attraction to the occasional person of the opposite sex. Some people who identify as bi may not have a preference for either sex, and some others may lean strongly towards one particular sex.

PixiecuTT

Jaabba-Ting

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm
DizzyBabes
Im a girl with boob's that are smaller than the average size.
I get guy's liking me for who am but not very often,
They make small comment's like,
''Sorry love but your boob's are too small!!'' then they alway's laugh.
I was wondering if they're are any girl's out there with the same problem's as me.
Or if they're are any normal or large boobed girl's with different experience's??

Dizzy
(This is my first ever post so please be nice?)

x

Man, if I were u and the guy just want big boobies or watever, I would totally forget that dude becuz he's a pervert. (btw, i dont have big ones too ;D)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm
PixiecuTT
I like girls with smaller boobs. My last girlfriend had DDs and I felt like I was being smothered sometimes. :'D

@Tiesel:
Being bisexual does not necessarily mean liking both sexes equally. Some people who identify as gay or lesbian may still feel some attraction to the occasional person of the opposite sex. Some people who identify as bi may not have a preference for either sex, and some others may lean strongly towards one particular sex.

Well duh!!
I wrote that because the person said that they're Bi and then wrote ''But I don't like Girl's.''

x

TieselGirl09

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 pm
TieselGirl09

Well duh!!
I wrote that because the person said that they're Bi and then wrote ''But I don't like Girl's.''

x

How would one be "partially" bisexual, exactly?
It's his identity. Even if he only likes girls 0.1% of the time, he can call himself bisexual if he wants to. It doesn't make it any less true.

As an example, my attractions are something like 95% in favour of males. The 5% in favour of women or genderqueers doesn't mean I consider myself bi.

@Pixie:
Re: getting smothered
Best. Mental. Image. Ever. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:51 pm
Kalstolyn
Kals is questing again!
Okay, a few things.

1: What the butt?
2: OMG APOSTROPHE ABUSE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! burning_eyes
3: Now that I have that out of my system...
4: @sanzo: d/dd is big? Around here it seems to be average. At least you can buy bras at a department store. J cups, not so much. *keeps on saving for reduction*
5: GRM -- some of us ladies prefer not to deal with gigantor penii. Men will never comprehend this.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

User Image

(omg wow, I don't know where to cut the quote.... so I'm not going to. Sorry)

I never said she HAD to like the big package. All I'm saying is that it bothers guys, a lot it seems. Just a come back is all.

For the record, gigantor penii scare the hell out of me! Just because babies can come out doesn't mean I want something even half that size going in! eek
User Image

God-Raped-Me

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:35 pm
when i say small i mean this small smile i jus had my hair dyed ask tiesel

User Image

this is me now

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 pm
Taeryyn
TieselGirl09

Well duh!!

x

How would one be "partially" bisexual, exactly?
It's his identity. Even if he only likes girls 0.1% of the time, he can call himself bisexual if he wants to. It doesn't make it any less true.

As an example, my attractions are something like 95% in favour of males. The 5% in favour of women or genderqueers doesn't mean I consider myself bi.

@Pixie:
Re: getting smothered
Best. Mental. Image. Ever. xd

I have no idea.
Sorry if I offended you...!!

@Dizzy:::
Yes that is you loool!!

See::
Me and Kara when Kara had dark hair hahaha!!!
Picture of Me and Dizzy on FaceBook!!

TieselGirl09

DizzyBabes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image

there you go BFFL <3 Tiesel smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm sure this answer has been said enough (I'm not going to read all 5 pages, I stopped at the 7th reply), but it matters what YOU think about your boobs. Now I know that other people's opinions really do start weighing in on your own at some point, but as other replies have said, there are MILLIONS of people on this earth and there are lots of different preferences. I've been told so many times "more than a handful is a waste" and I've heard of some people who wouldn't mind dying by being smothered by hugemongous boobs... it's all a matter of preference. And the best people are the kind that fall in love (or in like) with your personality, and your body type takes a backseat (or passenger seat, either way...).

You ignore those who are shallow enough to choose your boobs over your personality, and you shouldn't let your boobs come first either. And if you SERIOUSLY want to make them bigger, I'll say that I gained like 50lbs, and then lost it again, but miraculously most of the fat in my boobs stayed, so if you wanna do that (which I wouldn't suggest actually trying to gain weight on purpose), I'd say when dropping weight, do exercises that don't focus on your upper body so much as the rest. But I still suggest you ignore all of that last part... cuz you should learn to love who you already are.

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 pm
Statistics show that girls with smaller boobs are taken more seriously and seen as more intelligent and larger breasts denote being "easy." Mine are hovering on the edge of B to C. Besides, there are men who PREFER small breasts and men who loooove big ones. It all depends on the guy.

I also didn't really start getting real breasts till I was pretty much 16 so if you're not 18 yet you've probably still got some growing to do.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:46 pm
La Belle Isolde
Statistics show that girls with smaller boobs are taken more seriously and seen as more intelligent and larger breasts denote being "easy." Mine are hovering on the edge of B to C. Besides, there are men who PREFER small breasts and men who loooove big ones. It all depends on the guy.

I also didn't really start getting real breasts till I was pretty much 16 so if you're not 18 yet you've probably still got some growing to do.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You see Dizzy!!
This woman talk's sense!!
Your taken more seriously than me!
I'm probably seen as a Bimbo!!

Hahaha *Cringe's*

x

TieselGirl09

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:47 pm
La Belle Isolde

-La Belle Isolde-

I'm 21 and still in a training bra... sad  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces