I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Your Gaian Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a story behind your Gaian Name?
  Yup. n__n
  Nope. :3
View Results

CherokeeAlex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Mine's pretty simple. Alex is my nickname, and I'm Cherokee.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 am
while at a grading there was a ladybird on my armour o.0. it wouldn't go away. i passed my grading as a nidan^.^ pretty happy day to remember- and that unusual bug crawling on my helmet haha..
il always remember that ladybird and so thats my account name except that i changed the y to ie for uniqueness i think  

ladiebird

TaeminsLips

Divine Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:54 am
XxDarkMalicexX
NNValo66669
hmm my name was actually a funny night..
a bunch of friends and I were doing one of our roleplay games on AIM and there was a part where it got really dirrtay and then we also all had private messageing as well so one of my friends was like:
"OMFG THAT WAS SOO DIRRTAYY!!! Naughty! AND AT NIGHT! HAHAHA NAUGHTY NIGHT!"
and i was laughing and then i was like //Pause game// EVERYONE MY NEW NICKNAME IS NN! NN VALO! MUWHAHAHAHA BOW DOWN TO THE HELSINKI VAMPIRE NN VALO!! :p
so NN(Naughty Night) has been my nickname for years, the last name Valo came from my favorite singer Ville Valo from the band HIM..
I can talk with his accent and i kno everything about him XD haha so Valo became my last name razz , so NNValo666 is one of them the 69 was added because of the band The 69 Eyes XD lol
so yeah i have many nicknames if u want to kno anymore just ask razz
=///,..,^=

<333

Ville Valo is one of my heroes!!! I love that man so much!!! whee
(I have a picture of him on my profile under my Heroes.)

You and Bam Magara should hang out sometime, lol! xd

XD hahaha I actually kno someone who knows Bam through his cousin razz
And also Bam always comes to my town apperently cause of the Skater store 2by4 thats in town..
He knows the owner who is a famouse BMX rider so yeah XD lol
And I'm also known as a Mini Bam as well but I'm mostly a sweetheart like Ville xD

ALL of my friends know me as the HIM fan girl where I live XD
Ville is my GOD
I worship that man..
Like I remember when I found out he almost died from heartfailer I was like :O gonk emo burning_eyes I WILL KILL MYSELF IF THAT MAN DIES! D:
=///,..,T=
But yeah...
XD I would like to hang out with Bam and Ville sometime..
But Bam I love him to death cause he is a great skater and Hilariouse guy but he is an a*****e..
like no lie my friend met him before and bam even said..
"I really dont want to be here but i have to fake smiles just to make everyone happy.."
and i was like xD haha wow but he is still a hero razz XD
lol
but yesh yesh razz
we need to talk more offten XD lol

<333

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 pm
my name is quite simple actually. It used to be an email address. Kay stands for my first name (the first 3 letters), nick is for my middle name. (it was only supposed to be nic because my middle name is Nicole, but it was a typo.. I was 10 LOL.. and the "k" just stuck afterwards )... and then the 007 is james bond. I think I was into James Bond and Indiana Jones around the time I created it haha..  

kaynick007

Oddplume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 pm
I'm a strange feather.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:26 pm
SilentShadowDreamer.

It is a combination of an annoying nickname my parents gave me (Little Shadow - I tend to go unnoticed), an annoying nickname my friends gave me (Silent Sally, although my name is nothing like Sally - I guess they just liked the alliteration), and an annoying habit of mine - daydreaming. I was fourteen or so when I signed up - I know, I know, old enough to know better.

But.

Somehow, when I combined these names, I liked them. At the time, I could think of nothing better. And I like it now. People know me by it now. So SSD it has remained.

Incidentally, I am no longer called Silent Sally. Or Little Shadow. Being sixteen and insisting on a serious nickname has worked wonders. Not. Oh well, at least 'Kitteh' is better than 'CareBear'.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

appingo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:12 pm
Appingo, I think, means to add to a work of art in latin or something.

It's been forever with latin, and I only remember random cool stuff that I use for userhandles.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm
Well....when i was like 9 or 10, my mom was making an email account for me. here's the basic convo that i can remember-
mom- so, what do you like?
me- i don't know...
mom- don't you like tweety?
(when i was little, tweety bird, from the looney toones, was one of my favorite charactors)
me- yeah~
mom- ok...and since you're little, we'll put 'Lil' in front of it.
me- ok
mom- and since you're a girl, we'll add in 'gal'.

and yeah...that's what happened...  

Liltweet_gal

chirpysmom

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 am
I had a cockateil named Chirpy, who was under the impression that I was his mother. I created the name because I absolutely loved him, and then he died and it became a sort of tribute.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm
This is a story set a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, about how Seraphicnephilim found her name.

It all begins with a book by Madeline L'Engle, called Many Waters, starring Sandy and Denny(s). The Seraphim and the Nephilim are complete opposites, and yet somehow, I've always felt a union between the two would result in something rather...interesting. Then, I saw Ghost Rider, did some research, and here's Seraph Nephil Ink, or Seraphicnephilim.

Seraphicnephilim

blue_lutra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 pm
Back when I joined (I don't even actually remember the year without looking at it on my profile), I had also chosen my name for my Latin class. Lutra (it means otter). So, naturally, I went with that for my Gaia name as well. Unfortunately, Lutra was taken. So, I tagged my favorite color onto the front. Blue.

I initially wanted to be called Lutra, but everyone called me Blue. It stuck. I go by Blue in reality now, too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:53 pm
My fursona's name (Sora-kun) was taken. And I figured "hm. I like Okami. I'm going to make an Okami username!" I tried maybe... five usernames. Then I decided to be a weeaboo and make it up. Here was my thought process.

"I'll use the early version of Amaterasu, Shiranui! Shiranui's a god, so it has to have the -gami suffix. It's a strong energetic god, so it's genki. Shiranui_Genkigami! How positively weeaboo!"

Although for fun I might change it to my other username, Kay Thylacine, for a bit.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 am
XxDarkMalicexX
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Lord Tairen suggested that series to me! I'll probably check those out after I finish my English literature class.

Okay. (:
Did you know that Tim Burton is in the making of a movie of Alice In Wonderland?

Had no clue! I did hear of a few movies that I haven't seen yet (mostly from around the forties,) so I've got a lot of catching up to do. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:24 pm
Hey listen!

I forgot if I told the origin of my names...someone tell me if I did...

O.e *Blam blam blam blam* *Booooom!!!!!* Listen to that....O.e

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MayBe JB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm
This is my first artist name. To me it means that it's by doing anything, that we can image anyone, referring to MayBe, and JB being my initials.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff