Reply RP/Game
The Vampire RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm
He didn't hear her as he already left for the mall. He got into his black 2009 mustang and sped off. He entered the mall's parking lot and started looking around in the shops. He stopped at a shop that selled girl's clothes. A gothic store that selled goth girl's fashion.
'Hm, maybe Lana could use some clothes seeing as she is staying with me now...', he thought as he stepped into the store. He looked around and picked out some corsets, shirts, skirts, pantyhose, boots, necklaces, bracelets, etc. He picked out all the things that she might like.
A woman that worked at the store came over to him. "Hello there, sir. Do you need any help? A basket, perhaps?" She asked him kindly as she noticed that he was carrying all the clothes with just his two hands and the pile was pretty high.
"Uh, no. I'm alright. Thank you for your concern. But I would like to check out now." Jasper replied in a kind voice as well.
The woman smiled and nodded her head as she led him to the register. After he got all that done and paid for and got the clothes he bought for himself, he returned to the cafe' in about an hour, with 3 big bags in each hand.
"Hey, girl!" Jasper called out. "Come over here, I've got something for you!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Lana was lightly singing to herself, when she heard the door slam open.
She heard him call her, she growled and walking into the door.

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:48 pm
Jasper walked over to the bar counter and set the bags on it.
"I got you some clothes to wear while you stay here." He told her, going through the the bags to see which one held her clothes. He found the two and handed them out to her. "Here."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 pm
Her eyes went wide, "Why?" She held one of the pieces of clothing. "She trying to hid her smile.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:03 pm
Jasper crossed his arms, "Hmph!" He looked at her and then turned his head away, trying to hide his embarrassment--for what he is embarrassed for he wasn't quite sure. "I just got them for you, all right?"
He walked out of the room and into the room where he held his tarot readings, not saying a word.
He never had done a good deed like that in a very long time and it felt strange to him. Very awkward, even... right.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:52 pm
She smiled even bigger, "Im going to go try some on!" She bragged an arm full of clothes and ran to the bathroom. When she came out, she was wearing a goth looking dress. With a cross around her neck and nice looking braclets. She put her hair up in a messy bun and walked back out into the cafe.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 am
Jasper sat in his tarot reading room, looking through his cards, putting his energy into them. He saw that Lana came back into the room, wearing one of the outfits he had gotten for her. He smiled, a kind smile in fact.
"You look really beautiful in that," he commented.

((By the way, love the new siggy saying. Graverobber.Is.Amazing!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:26 am
Character Name: Xeko
Full Name: Xeko Coldrain
Nick Names: Zeek
Marital Status/Spouse: Single/None
Sexuality: Bisexual

Hair: White
Eyes: Yellow
Origin: Underground city of Hermai
Language: English (for my own sake)
Blood Type: Undefined
Height: 5'9"
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: 150lbs/Very slim, corded and bony/Huge feet

Race/Species: Zeek was once a night elf
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, hunting for sport
Dislikes: Crowds, loud noises, violence
Fears: Older vampires, mostly
Parents/Siblings: Nameless sire, no known siblings

Bad habits: Bites her fingernails, slouches
Normal talents: Scholarly habits like reading and going to classes, drawing, speaks very well.
Supernatural Powers and Abilities: Super fast, super strong, heightened senses, heat vision, and her night vision from her elf days.
Temperament: Pretty chill, but is kind of bitchy. Mostly backs down from a fight, though she gets violent if she has to.
Background(Story): She was a night elf living with her clan in the underground city of Hermai. She went on a camping trip into a surface forest with a few friends looking for bug species. While they were trekking through the forest, Zeek got separated from her group and was attacked while trying to find them. She woke alone, undead and thirsty. She's never met her sire, though a few older vampires like to keep tabs on her, and hold their knowledge over her head.

Picture

"There was a light snort from out in the cafe, where a girl with medium length hair sat in one of the booths, flicking her pointed ears over a laptop's screen."  

The Dinosaur Next Door

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Lucian had remained in his mansion for days, from time to time he would think of the strangers he encountered on the street that one night...what was the deal with them...what was the whole argument that took place that night about?
"Why do I bother myself with other peoples problems...why?"
He sat in a throne like chair in front of a huge fireplace, a goblet of wine in his hand, he the flames dance through the liquid as he sipped it here and there then returned it to eye level.
"They are but mortals...or at least one of them are..."
He said thinking about the young man he had saw there, he shook his head as he took another sip then closed his eyes resting his head against the back of the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 am
Jasper shook his head as the thought of that one strange man came into focus in his mind. Who was that dark, handsome man? By his accute senses, Jasper could tell that he more than human and more than a mere vampire. He had to find him and at least quiet his curiousity.
He exited his room and was heading out the door when he saw a newcomer sitting in his cafe'. He held back an aggravated sigh before he walked over to the white hair, blue,dark skin, female.
"Hello, there. Are you here for me to read your future?" He kindly asked, fightning back every intention of exploding his aggravation.

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 pm
((Damn straight he is amazing! lol razz ))
Lana spung around in her dress in front of jasper, "Thank you" She blushed. She picked up the rest of the clothes and started looking threw them.
She saw out of the coner of her eye, that Jasper had walked to the front of the cafe, and started talking to a new customer.
She shrugged, trying to ingore them, but a part of her wanted to listen and know what they were talking about, She qucikly walked over the women.
"Can I get you anything to drink? Tea? Water?" She offerend the women, with one of her best smiled on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:39 am
"The pale woman sat forward to look at them over her laptop's screen, which painted her skin with a blue tint that was mysterious and flattering. "I'd like to know if I'm becoming ill. I feel very rundown lately. Can you look for that? Is it possible?" She fixed Jasper with a gaze that was cool and level, but smoldered with interest. Then her attention shifted to Lana.

"Do you have coffee here? I just adore coffee," she replied in her surprisingly high, soft voice. She looked Lana over with a businesslike glance. "And you do look very pretty in that. It makes you look like a princess on her day off."

With that she turned her attention back to her computer, clacking away the small keys faster than most humans could. But then her large yellow eyes flicked back up to Lana and she smiled sweetly as her slitted pupils diluted, revealing large, jagged fangs beneath her full, petite lips."  

The Dinosaur Next Door

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:18 am
Charm woke up from several days like sleep walking. So she decide to go to the Cafe downtown to search some news online. When she enters the Cafe finds out that there are the guys she met the other day. Anyway she goes and sits quietly in a back chair, opens her laptop and star typing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:56 am
Lana blushed at her comment. "Oh course we do." She smiled once again, and walked into the kitchen, taking the fresh pot of coffee she had just made, before Jasper came back, she poured in in a cup and set it on a plate, bringing the sugar and cream with her.
She set the coffee on the table, with the sugar and cream.
"Is there anything else you would like?" She asked one again.

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am
"Laptop forgotten, the elf woman fell upon the coffee, lightening it with cream and stirring in sugar with a thrilled expression. "Thank you, no. This is all I need."

Pulling her tall hat off, she lowered it to the table beside her computer. She turned to look once at the only other customer in the cafe, with a mildly interested smile, before returning her attention to her coffee, drinking deeply despite the heat of the freshly made beverage.

She tucked a few rogue strands of her shiny white hair behind her long, tapered ear, scratching mildly at her tattoo before she continued to tap the the keys, her fingernails clicking lightly against the textured black plastic.

She looked up again, waiting to see if the boy would return with his cards, or if her hypochondria had frightened him off."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff