Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Tweek's Rp/Plot/Singles Thread~ [On Holdz] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:51 pm
@Tiro-- I will DEFINITELY hit you up for that. Poor Airlia ;; <33 He'd be down to help her out, and hopefully make her feel better, if even a little. You're next on my list, I can start the RP for us and post here / quote so you will have <3 It will be good for him to see a relative again as well, its been too long for him.

Other quick general announcement-- front page was finally updated and now is up to date and with more Soqs and stuff, so hooray for productivity XD <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Wonderful!! <3 That would work splendidly 8D <3 I will wait to hear back from you then when you're ready <3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:51 am
Tirokio
Wonderful!! <3 That would work splendidly 8D <3 I will wait to hear back from you then when you're ready <3

The thread is made, I can make the first post after work today <3 Just wanted to make sure I slated it for us to get started x3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23932203  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 am
When you're taking on rps again would you be interested on Lanzo meeting my Ocelli?
User Image

She's quite odd, she likes small fluffy animals to play with like dolls/puppets (dead and alive) and she likes to make up little stories and act them out with her 'dolls', until she gets bored/or they have decayed XD

I'm kind of looking for someone to spark her interest in males, she is possibly due to have a fling but after that I'd kind of like her to have a lifemate but first she needs to notice something other than cute little animals whee
I think he'd be pretty/nice looking enough to make her start thinking about that sort of thing lol  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:43 pm
CitrusCupcake
When you're taking on rps again would you be interested on Lanzo meeting my Ocelli?
User Image

She's quite odd, she likes small fluffy animals to play with like dolls/puppets (dead and alive) and she likes to make up little stories and act them out with her 'dolls', until she gets bored/or they have decayed XD

I'm kind of looking for someone to spark her interest in males, she is possibly due to have a fling but after that I'd kind of like her to have a lifemate but first she needs to notice something other than cute little animals whee
I think he'd be pretty/nice looking enough to make her start thinking about that sort of thing lol

I would love this RP!! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun. He needs to interact more, and she seems like someone who would be unique enough to get him a bit out of his comfort zone.

I'd be happy to start for us, I'll quote you on the link soon. I am eager to RP Lanzo so I can slot this one in immediately (: Thanks so much for posting- I've wanted rp with chuuu<3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:07 pm
Come play with us pirate <3  

Tweekend

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am
User Image

Howdy Tweekend! I wanted to toss my gal, Alarion, at your Lanzo, to see if we might be able to have an amusing bit of RP with them? 8D She's a bit shy upon first meeting, but she's a fun and sweet gal. And she would be fairly understanding of how Lanzo feels about his family. She's very close to her father and holds a strong bond with him! I don't know if she would simply annoy him or maybe share a connection, but I think it would be fun to see what happens!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm
Kyrieko
User Image

Howdy Tweekend! I wanted to toss my gal, Alarion, at your Lanzo, to see if we might be able to have an amusing bit of RP with them? 8D She's a bit shy upon first meeting, but she's a fun and sweet gal. And she would be fairly understanding of how Lanzo feels about his family. She's very close to her father and holds a strong bond with him! I don't know if she would simply annoy him or maybe share a connection, but I think it would be fun to see what happens!

I think this sounds great! I'd love to RP (:

I can set up for us and ping you the link in here, if its cool I may wait a couple of days to see if a few others wrap soon. Or if my muse allows sooner I'll start immediately XD <3 Thanks for posting!  

Tweekend

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Tweekend
I think this sounds great! I'd love to RP (:

I can set up for us and ping you the link in here, if its cool I may wait a couple of days to see if a few others wrap soon. Or if my muse allows sooner I'll start immediately XD <3 Thanks for posting!

Yay! Awesome! 8D

That would be wonderful, if you could <3 And no worries! Take your time and get to it when you're ready ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 am
heart  

Tweekend

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 pm
Tweekend

Tweeeeekend you read my mind! I've been meaning to post in your plot thread, and you got to mine first. xD

Anyway, I would love to have Mihr meet Lanzo. She's such an elusive lady, and very wary and mistrustful of the world. I'm really not sure what Mihr's looking for at the moment. She looks like an angeni, but she does need meat and blood to survive, and can, occasionally, go a little blood ragey.

Because of her threat to others, she tries to keep herself alone and away. She also doesn't trust others because she knows she often gets run out and turned on, due to her need for blood and meat. So. She is an isolationist herself, and really does try to keep others at bay. I think having the two of them -- especially since they're both kind of isolationists -- would be interesting.

Mihr is so conflicted on her purpose and place in the world. . . it would be great to get her to meet others! So. xD They can both be wary around one another. . . but maybe it'll be good for them! So definitely sign me up!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Additionally, I have a new kalona female that has no development. If you wanted to dust Fachtna or Malice off, I do have Tryphaina.

Would love to let her meet other kalona, since I think she'd drive off/cut/attack any lessers that show up. . . . and even then, other kalona are in danger of the same thing! xD

The more Tweekend RP the better! I know I owe you a Malice tag with Keiran, but I know that one's coming close to a wrap. <3

Also, my entire teepee is yours to admire too, in case anyone jumps out additionally!

~ ~ ~ Oh oh oh! Also! I do own Sahaqiel, whom is technically Raguel's great-great grandson I think? o.O (His mother is Numielle, whom is Ezriel's daughter, whom is Reaper's son, whom is Raguel's son. . .so . . .I think that's right!).

I would love to have either foal Sahaqiel (he's the white guy in my sig, obviously) meet any of your Reaper lineage sorts. . . . Or Numielle too! They're both a touch special though. . . haha. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 pm
Uta

*spews with happy* heart heart Mega yay! I know I've owed you RP for a long time, sorry I suck ;;<3

I can start us a thread for Mihr/Lanzo- do you prefer one thread at a time? I can also start us one for Fachtna/Tryphaina (would love to dust him off and get him out of his mom's shadow XD! ) Let me know preference, I'm down for anything <3

Sahaqiel or Numielle as well is your pick completely-- Raguel or Iofiel if you want the calmer and heroic side of the lineage, or directly related to Reaper as offspring can be Dante for the kind/endearing feel and Cresil for the more mischievous. Tsaphiel would be a bit more complicated because he's only at night and I wouldn't want your foal out and alone xp

That one is completely up to you to pick <3 I'll dig through your teepee and plot thread too but let me know I can start any above for us biggrin Thanks for posting ;;!  

Tweekend

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:09 pm
Tweekend

Yaaaaaaay!

I would love if you could start both the Lanzo & Mihr as well as the Fachtna & Tryphaina RP! I think that would be great fun and am so excited for more Tweekend writings. 8D

I will ponder which of your Reaper line that I would like Sahaqiel to meet, too! Perhaps starting out with the two RPs will be good, and it will give me time to ponder which of yours I'd like Saha or Numielle to meet.

Eeeeee, yaaaaay, more Tweek RP!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:27 am
Uta

Here you go my dear! whee heart

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24178159
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24178171  

Tweekend

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 am
Tweekend
Tsaphiel

I'd like to offer up Nevara for some plotting/rp. I haven't really rp'd her in a loooong time, since before her LM was broken and i think it's about time she gets the dust off her. She is a very sensitive mare that hasn't yet gotten over her ex-LM leaving her and I think a little guidance and a friend would do her alot of good. And I'm always up for further plotting as well.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff