Annoying things about the human body Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm
Chexednut

That monthly bleeding does have a habit of getting on one's nerves, as well. Having to change a pad every four hours becomes tedious and boring.

Actually I only need to change my pads like twice a day... and I get it for only like 3 days every month and a half. I wonder if that's healthy? >__>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 am
TurtIe Tracks
Chexednut

That monthly bleeding does have a habit of getting on one's nerves, as well. Having to change a pad every four hours becomes tedious and boring.

Actually I only need to change my pads like twice a day... and I get it for only like 3 days every month and a half. I wonder if that's healthy? >__>;;

If you are athletic and work out on a regular basis, than yes is is healthy. 3nodding  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:39 am
User Image

For the love of god stop double posting!

My period is weird now. It comes super light, where I don't even need a pad. Goes away after 2 days of that. comes back a few days later for 1 or 2 days again, and a very light, like pantie liner light and then it's gone. I think being pregnant did something to it. I don't mind it though because it's not really much of a period.

I'm totally happy to be getting my period now though! It was about a week late this month and I thought that I had somehow gotten preggers again! I plan on not being pregnant for at least, AT LEAST, one year!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm
YukiOfTheMightnightHour
TurtIe Tracks
Chexednut

If you are athletic and work out on a regular basis, than yes is is healthy. 3nodding
Unfortunately it's the exact opposite. sweatdrop I'm extremely nonathletic, hate sports, outside of PE I never do extra "working out," (although my backpack is around 25 lbs) and as soon as I get home I sit around and work... in the at-your-desk way. I'm not morbidly obese.... yet. sweatdrop  

TurtIe Tracks

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:39 am
User Image

Being athletic really helps. It takes away from the pain of the cramps, I never felt bloated, I also never got mood swings because of it. Then again maybe I just don't get mood swings. But it really does take away from the pain.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:28 pm
Since I am Diabetic and have Fibromyalgia it is safe to say that EVERYTHING about my body annoys me. Basically it just hurts me all the time.  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm
Fibromyalgia? Long medical terms are loooooong! *googles* >.< I'm sorry to hear that. sad

I have an annoying birthmark that makes me feel like I'm part ape... It's on my left shoulder. Or rather it -covers- my left shoulder. Just a simply patch of darker skin... that grows hair! >.<;; I is freak. 3nodding Maybe I'll get up some nerve and share. xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff