[Basket] [Foal] [Adult]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Name: Ianthe
Breed: 2nd Gen.
DOB: 7.11.10
Temper: Soft
Obtained Through: Valentine Drunken Cupid Breedings--chosen by Norp, completed by Mind.

Parents: Liella x Mareo
Siblings: Cherish, Yoshiaki
Mate: Too Young!
Offspring: Eew.

Likes: Water, Crystals, Fairytales, Soft Things, Mom, Quietness, Whispering, Flowers, Cherish
Dislikes: Anger, Jealousy, Yelling, Fire, Darkness, Mean Breeds
Abilities: She's an excellent swimmer, even though she's not fully Kelpie.

Personality: Ianthe is generally soft-spoken, if she speaks at all. She tends to shy away from harmful or stressful things, and prefers the company of a quiet glade and her mother and simple sister. She's very loyal to her sister, Cherish, and tries to keep as good of a watch over her as she can manage while ignoring the fact that she's part-Kalona (for some reason). She loves her mother, and especially loves the fairytales that she tells. She wonders about her father who is never around, but doesn't care too much--she's perfectly happy in the forest, as long as she can take an occasional dip in a stream or lake.
Background: She is one of three children of Liella and Mareo, and was conceived on Valentine Day's night. Despite her very young mother, she loves her family life and would trade it for nothing.

User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Parents: Liella x Mareo
Siblings: Yoshiaki, Cherish
Mate: Leonid
Offspring: N/a

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

[b]Entry Line:[/b] Ianthe (Aniira) x Leonid (The_Great_Book_Wyrm)

[b]Image of mother:[/b]
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/SilverMoonRyuu/Certs/liemar222.jpg[/img] [url=http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/SilverMoonRyuu/Certs/Iantheadult.png][Uncert][/url]

[b]Image of father:[/b]
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww101/Lucy202101/BC Pets/Leonid-1.jpg[/img] [url=http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww101/Lucy202101/BC Pets/Leonid.png][Uncert][/url]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] No
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] No.
[b]Lifemate?[/b] Yes
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] None
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19588071]Wyrms[/url], [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581]Aniiras[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Sure.
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]
[url=http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/SilverMoonRyuu/Certs/LiellaCert.jpg]Ianthe Mom[/url]
[url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zoo/Tags/kyogretagged.jpg]Ianthe Dad[/url]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=267&t=11630811#295674361]Here[/url]

User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:49 pm
My spoils of war from the Soquili World of Warcraft Event!

Kiska, from Nerpin's Dread Kitty Random in-thread Event

User Image

Achievement from Mindsend's "Make a Mob" contest
User Image

Shi'kahana, from the paid raffle (24th rolled)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
OOC? RP for Ominos
7/23/10

*In-Thread*

Quote:
Soul: [Emerges from the deadwoods, his presence quite clear by the dry twigs and leaves snapping under his hooves. A recent meal had brought his moods to better heights, and the kalona male peered around the new landscape casually. Nothing but open fields with the occasional elderly trees.]

Quote:
Ominos: *Sits at the fringe of a pitiful looking forest, his last attempt at hunting unsuccessful because of his throbbing head. He could never be very quiet when he was crashing into things while trying to shield his eyes... this only served to make him grumpier, and his teeth gnashed together in his frowning mouth as he wondered where his mate might be...* D***it! *As his horns get stuck in another tree, he yanks his head and sends the limb crashing down*

Quote:

Soul: [Quirks a narrow brow as a loud crashing sound is made to his near left. He stands in a pause for a few seconds, blinking as his ears twitch to hear more details. Just what the hell was that all about? Flicking his long tail, the stallion turned his body to face the noisy area but made no care to approach. He was a curious creature, but he was also known to be lazy. Though he couldn't help but snort and laugh at the loud cursing behind the bushes.]

Quote:
Ominos: *Lifts his head as a new smell hits his nose, turning his head to the right and growling deep in his throat. It smells like another stallion, and he is in no mood to deal with another horse. However, the sound of amused laughter hits his ears, and it is too much for him to ignore.* D*** a**hole, thinking he can laugh at me? Idiot... *He moves off slowly, his wings flexing angrily at his sides as his teeth are bared*

Quote:

Soul: [Finally catches glimpse of the other and is stunned to see such...lack of stealth from a kalona. Snirking in amusement, he trots after the other while leaving a wide girth between them.] Well I'll be a drowned fish, to think that had been you making such a ruckus. Do tell, did you twist your wee ankle?" >3

Quote:

Ominos: *twists his head around and flashes his fangs, snarling and whipping his tail* How about a gutted fish, you little imp? Do you really think you can laugh at me?! *Charges forward, then growls and pauses as the sun catches his exposed eye* D*** that stupid ball of fire! How the H*** can you stand it?

Quote:

Soul: [Notes the witty comeback with humor, before shying away from the agitated male since Soul was technically smaller in comparison. Though he didn't have to flee far before the other hissed blindly.] o_o What, that ball of fire? [peers up with a squint e.e] Come now it's not so bad, stop being so embarrassing. But that's okay, I won't tell anyone. [knowing the kink in his abilities, Soul edges closer in taunt.]

Quote:

Ominos: *growls even louder, holding his head lower so as to keep his eyes shielded by his bangs* Embarrassing? Why you... smart-talking, glow-a**ed punk. Stand still and I'll show you how embarrassing it is when I rip your hide from your bones! *lunges, ignoring the pain in his head, and misses Soul's hip by inches, inhibited by his aching vision*

Quote:
Soul: [Skids just out of reach, thanks to his propelling wings and the others poor eyesight.] Close chance there! But close doesn't cut it anymore, I'm sure you know that. [tucks his wings to catch a breath] Sides, I should likely be grateful it isn't night, eh? Don't be so hot-blooded.

Quote:
Ominos: *Also stands still to catch his breath and compose himself, allowing the throbbing in his head to die down* Lucky you didn't meet me in a mountain cave somewhere, more like it. And hot blood is better than that glowing bird-brain of yours. It got me the most beautiful mare on this planet, and for that, I'm happy enough. *looks over the other stallion for the first time* Besides, I don't see anyone committed heart and soul to you. *snickers*

Quote:
Soul: Nah, caves are too shabby and frankly have no appeal for me. No surprise though, should've known that'd be your preference with those eyes. [Gives open grin to the bird-brain comment, and shrugs his wings as if in a girly gesture of bashfulness.] Oh, you tickle me with your hurtful words. Ugh, but you depress me with your romanticism, surely any mare is gorgeous with your pair of eyes, am I right? [snirks before crossing his chest with his tailtip] And just as my name implies; one lacking a soul couldn't possible bear a heart as well. Just another case of freedom, my blind friend. >3

Quote:

Ominos: *rolls his eyes and frowns* Caves offer you solitude, so you don't have to deal with annoying idiots like yourself. *openly growls at the other's apparent lack of concern* She's not just any mare, you impudent little glowworm! I'd rather have her than any freedom. *bares his teeth again and snaps at the other's wing* Smarta**!

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff