Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
-----old and retired----- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Not sure if you'd like to RP Minuet with a foal at this point, but Sitareh is also a hoarder by virtue of her father's strangeness, and it could be cute to meet a fellow collector, as per your plot? Maybe they could very solemnly arrange trades between items, or things of that nature. I understand if you prefer adult play only, however.

I could also offer up Amarant for Jouko, as her "bad experience" for the day. He's got a mean streak, and he might rough her up slightly, but would be unlikely to physically wound her unless provoked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 pm
I would love to a foal rp beween Lior and Tomas as friends  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 pm
@Mist:: I shall reply to you via AIM 8D

@Jet:: I'd love for Lior to meet any one of you fillys~ > w< It'd be fun if maybe they could all meet and form some kind of odd trio maybe? 8'D

@Kai:: That would be awesome~ >w< It'd probably be better if Typhy were a foal in the plot. ♥

@Lady O:: I'm still up to RPing Minuet as a foal, seeing as she didn't get much action as a foal. :P So, I'd loooove if she could meet another hoarder at a young age, so that maybe as they're older they could be trading buddies. Or just friends in general. 83

And I have actually found Jouko her bad experience, but if you'd like them to meet anyway, we could find a way to make it interesting. I have no idea where she might run into Amarant.

@Neko:: I'd love to RP them~ Depending on Tomas's personality however they might not get along to being friends. > w< Lior is more likely to become really good friends with someone that's...kinda...tough like she thinks she is. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44 pm
I'd certainly be willing to do a three-way friendship between them =-) I was planning on Jarita and Bangil becoming friends anywhos lol  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:45 pm
Cool~ Would you mind starting? I still need to go around and make my tags for the day. o 3o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm
Sure thing I will get one up and post the Link here for you =-)

Edit - RP Link  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm
That'd be perfect. Would you like me to start something up for the two of them and punt it to you when I'm done? I can't promise it'll be quick, since I still have a week of class before break, but I'll try not to lag too badly.

As for the Jouko plot, if you already have it fulfilled to your liking, then that's fine. He's just hard to fit him in standards plots, because he's sort of a brute. I'll figure something else out, though, thanks~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm
ohh Tomas is tuff, would you like to start or would you like me too  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm
I would looooove if ya'll could start the RPs~
I just learned I've been accepted to ETSU, so I'm workin stuff out there and workin' on other tags and stuff. > w<
I promise not to be too slow once the RPs are started though. 83 And gentle reminders are always welcome! ♥

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm
x Leo The Magician x
I would looooove if ya'll could start the RPs~
I just learned I've been accepted to ETSU, so I'm workin stuff out there and workin' on other tags and stuff. > w<
I promise not to be too slow once the RPs are started though. 83 And gentle reminders are always welcome! ♥

congats that is awesome here is the link  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:48 am
Not a problem. Here's another link for you. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:29 am
Tag in the Bangil/Lior and Jarita Rp  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Leopleuradon