Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:30 pm
"Hrm... well... you could probably sell it to some chefs back in town..." Heilig said. He was going to sell his stuff too -- nothing was of particular interest.

"As for the bracelet, you can have it Fable." He said in response. He pondered a while though then remembered -- the static.

"Hey, did something weird happen with your guys's sound or screen or visors when we entered this place?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm
"Cheese. What the hell, I got the only good thing? Now I feel like an a**... And yeah, I got some static too. I think this area needs to be repaired, we should head out before we start glitching" Chaos said.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm
"Out sounds good, all..." Heileg said with a yawn. He stretched out a bit and put all the items he got away, then waved to the others.

"Well... we should do this again sometimes. We were just unlucky with items I guess..." He said, smiling and still waving. "Bye!"

With that last word he disappeared, logging out of the game for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm
"Yeah, I did, but I thought it might be some glitch because I'm using a prototype display thing..." Fable took the cheese and the bracelet piece and tucked them away in a pocket. "Bye Heilig. Nice meeting you," she said, waving at him before he disappeared.

She then turned to look at Chaos. "Don't feel like a jerk. At least Heilig got some gold and can sell his stuff, and I.. got something... unique." She smiled happily at him. "I think getting out of here sounds like a grand idea. Where do you want to go?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 pm
"Hrm. I'm not logging off just yet, I want to get back to town and augment my blade first. You coming with me, or leaving? Either way is fine, I can make it back alone. Just don't want to strand you here."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:45 pm
"Eh, I'll stick with you for a while, if you don't mind," Fable told him after a moment's thought. "We can catch up a bit. I haven't seen you since Tristan's Christmas party, I think. How are things going?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:56 pm
"Ehh things are going... interestingly. Kicked my roommate out a couple days ago, he kept... breaking things. He broke my TV, and I had to get a new one... Anyway, still looking for work, toying around with the idea of college... the usual crap. Also, isn't tomorrow Tristan's birthday? My phone beeped a few minutes ago, alerting me. I got him something a while back, stuck it in my closet." Chaos rambled, walking along the path. The enemies had chilled out, and Chaos assumed it was either because they had finished the quest they were on or they had learned that they were dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:05 am
"Yes it is Tristan's birthday tomorrow. I'm making dinner for him tomorrow, full five star gourmet meal. Putting all the skills my mother taught me to use. You only turn twenty once, I figure. But wait. Your roommate broke your tv? What the hell? How and why did he do that?" Fable kept her staff at the ready; even though the enemies were backing down, she was cautious.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:12 am
Chaos rolled his eyes "He was freaking sleepwalking. It was an interesting sight to wake up to. The kitchen was absolutely trashed, it looked like he tried to cook or something. Found a shoe boiling in a pot of soda... random crap like that everywhere. He put the broom through the TV screen. Are you guys spending a quiet night together then? I can probably wait till the next day to swing by if you would prefer."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:19 am
"Sleepwalking? Seriously? Wow." She stopped talking for a moment to absorb that. "I've never met a sleepwalker before. Hmm. Well I'm glad you kicked him out, then. Sounds dangerous. And we aren't really doing that much, you could hang out with us if you like. I'm sure he'd enjoy your company. Do you know where my house is?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 am
"Hrm, I believe so. It's just down the street from that new Chinese joint, right? And are you sure? I don't mean to intrude or anything, or cause more work for you." Chaos approached the gate they came through. "Back to Aqua city then?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 am
"Aqua city, sure. And you're correct, It's the yellow house with white trim. And I'm sure, don't worry about it. I have ingredients for like four people, so it's no more work to cook for you." She put her hands on her hips stubbornly. "You're coming over, and that's final. So. Do you want to come by before or after Tristan gets there?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:49 am
Chaos snickered a bit "I suppose it doesn't really matter, I have stuff I need to get done tomorrow though. Got some errands to run and such. I'll be able to swing by afterwards though." Chaos looked at the gate and said "Aqua City" and watched the gate activate.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:13 am
"Alright. Tristan is swinging by around 2:00. He's having family time before that, as far as I know. You can come whenever you like, as long as it's not before 11. I need to sleep," she told him, smiling as the gate activated and they went through, finding themselves in Aqua City once more. Glancing at the clock, she blanched. "Really? That much time has passed? Shoot. I should get to bed now, or else I'll wake up really late. I'm so sorry to leave. But I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun with errands," she told him jokingly, then gave him a hug and logged off, disappearing in a blue ball of light.

Gabrielle's goggles went blank, and she slipped then off. Yawning, she quickly got ready for bed, sliding under the covers and falling asleep almost before she laid her head down.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:41 am
"Alright, see you tomorrow then!" Chaos called after her, then sighed. He walked up to the swordsmith and said "You do augmentations here?"

The shop owner looked at him like he was stupid "Course we do. What kinda swordsmith don't augment weapons?"

"Actually, you'd be surprised. It's probably just laziness on their part though."

"Probably. So what've ya got fer me?

"Well, I just finished a dungeon run through and pulled a lightning augmentation stone from a chest. I want to know how many augmentations you can fit on this blade" Chaos said, and put his sword on the counter.

"Woo boy, she's a beut. where'd ya get this blade, if ya don't mind my asking?"

Chaos snickered a bit. NPC's were always interesting, especially after they were going through more secure measures to try to catch more hackers. "Isn't it though? I got that blade on a dungeon run a while back, played a mercenary for a bit. That was my payment. It's legit, if that's where your going with this."

"I bet it is, but we jus' gotta be sure. You won't mind me checking it?"

"Feel free. I have nothing to hide."

The man took the weapon to the back, out of sight. Chaos really had no idea what this process entailed, and he really wasn't too curious. He just patiently awaited for the man to come back

"Alright, I can fit two on here for sure, and I might be able to squeeze a third one on there. You want to start off with the lightning one?"

"Yeah, it's all I've got. My claim check please?"

The man handed Chaos a slip of paper with some print on it. "Come back tomorrow and it'll be ready for ya. Payment then, or ya don't get yer blade."

"How much?"

"30,000 gold per augmentation."

"Hrm... alright. See you tomorrow, my good man."

Chaos took the claim check and put it in his inventory, then logged off.

Eric sat back and looked around his empty apartment. "Peace and quiet..." He got up and went to his bedroom closet. He looked around on the top of the shelf till he found what he was looking for: the tool bracelet, a multi-function computer repair toolkit all in one little wrist strap. However, when Eric looked at it closely... "Sonnofabitch. That jackass opened the damn thing and took it, no doubt to pawn it for the money so he could get another of those stupid action figures. Gah... this just adds one more stop to my list of stuff to do tomorrow." Eric put the box back and flopped down on his bed. He stared at the ceiling a bit before falling asleep...

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff