Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Thiefs Tale (open and always accepting) NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Hell yez!!!! (thank you!)
  No, i wants teh moonay!! (poll whore)
  Maybe...(ok)
  I HAVE A PET ROCK NAMED RICKI!!! (I shall kill your pet rock, bwahahaha)
View Results

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Evelyn's mouth dropped. "YOU KNEW?!? This entire time, while I was out, being stalked and insulted by some show-offy stranger, been fondled by some perverted, forty-five year old drunk, to get a stupid map, and then travel back and forth in the dark, which deeply scares me, and you knew where to go the entire time?!?" She yelled at him. "If you knew, then why the hell did you tell me to go find out!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm
"Just because i know what direction to go doesn't mean we don't need a map. Maps show roads and settlements are we still needed one. Now tell me more about this stalker."  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 am
"Oh! Don't even get me started with this guy! He's such a jerk! First off he chased me through the dark, then he was gone, and then POOF! He was in front of me! Then we talked and he started showing off some dark magic stuff, like he used some kind of spell to make his eyes glow, and his canines were really long, and he just kept showing off. And then he insulted me and then he got angry and then he poofed again, and then I ran. Oh and he's looking for the Heart too. " Evelyn finished. "I never got his name though.." That's why I kept thinking about him! She realized to herself. I never got his name! Great, now I need to find him... "We have to go find him, on our way to the ocean!" She declared.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm
"Wait, glowing eyes and elongated canines?"John reached out with his mind searching for other beings that have been touched by magic. finding one John walked over to the bar and sat down by a stranger turning he said "you know most believe your kind to be extinct"  

PendragonX9

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 pm
Wait.

Something was wrong here. Definitely wrong. Ranuu only got this feeling once every few years, but he'd learned to trust it. When you'd seen as much as he had, you tend to start trusting your gut feelings about things. Finally getting a mediocre, lukewarm cup of tea, Ranuu began to drink it and looked around for the girl. She was talking to a man in shining metal armor.

Armor that attracted more attention than Ranuu's chainmail combo. That wasn't good.

Still, he maintained his composure for the time being. Appeared cool to the outside, tried to form some sort of escape plan on the inside. There had been whispers around town, he remembered now. Whispers about a man who could perform magic. Though Ranuu was by no means a psychic, he was good at getting information and even better at piecing separate bits together to see the whole of a situation. This was why she wasn't afraid of him; she had someone she believed to be more powerful on her side.

Suddenly, Ranuu didn't want to be conspicuous. Being conspicuous usually made people trust you more, despite the obvious logic to the contrary; people didn't want to trust their neighbors, but they felt they knew what you were up to if you carried a sword and wore armor. In this instance, his hair, white from being dead for so many years, and his healthy looking, albeit pale skin made him stand out. So did the armor, the sword, and the black ring around his left eye, residue from a curse long ago.

He felt the presence beside him, and knew it to be his prey's company before the words hung in the air. Well, no need for subtlety. The boy apparently didn't care if he alerted the entire world to Ranuu's presence. And to the presence of magic. Magic existed, but it was stretched thin in a world of technology, where instant gratification was the commonplace. The few surviving curators of magic, like Ranuu and maybe this boy beside him, had to keep it secret.

Or not, as the case may be. At first, Ranuu half-considered playing dumb. Half. This boy knew who he was, though, or at least what he was. But then, he said something that Ranuu had felt for decades, and it made him tired. Tired of the world. Tired of hiding, if only for a moment.

"Boy," Ranuu said, turning his head slightly to give his company a weary glance. "I've lived a long time, and I believe it, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm
Evelyn didn't realize the stranger was there until Wizard walked over to him. Why is he everywhere I am? She over heard what they were talking about. Extinct? What does he mean by that? She snuck her way over to a table near where they were sitting and pretended to be looking at a menu. She listened intently.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:49 pm
"If that's the case then the question becomes why not attempt to remedy the situation?" glancing around to see if anyone was listening John continued "It's not as if you can't do anything about it." leaning back in his chair he said "those who raised me thought quite highly of you, not so much your dietary choices , but of your innate intelligence." turning he said "by the way Evelyn if your going to listen in you might as well just join us"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am
Why can't I sneak with him around!? Reluctantly Evelyn, moved from her table and sat next to Wizard at the bar. She didn't look at the stranger. What are they talking about?  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm
The boy was going to be troublesome, to say the least. He acted as if he was overly confident of himself. Most of the humans Ranuu had met reacted with a great amount of fear upon learning of his particular situation. Most magical beings wanted to kill him just to say they had killed the last vampire. He did not enjoy either of these reactions, though a bit of awe and fear aimed at you every now and then was flattering. But that was not the point.

The point was that the man in the armor beside him did not act as if he were afraid of him, and did not seem to really want to kill him, despite what he may say. The overall reaction was that of calm acknowledgment and belief. And he was far too forward.
"I wasn't considering remedying anything for another few centuries at least, my boy," he said in response to the first bit.

To the second, he smiled in a bit of a cocky way.
"Those who raised you, you say. Interesting. I would like to meet them sometime, if possible, though I get the feeling it is not. But we have no more intelligence than any other species, really. Knowledge and wisdom come with time, and I have spent too much of that on this earth."

The girl sat down on the other side of him when the boy spoke to her. Evelyn, he called her. Ranuu half-expected her to speak, to ask the obvious question of what they were talking about, but she kept to herself. Surprising.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 am
"Yes, yes wisdom, thats what i ment" John said waveing his hand in a dissmisful gesture "as for a meeting it would be...diffucult not impossible but...they are very private" John sat back in his chair thinking "I'm sure they would want to meet you, though i would have to go ahead and warn then of your comeing to prevent you from being killed the moment you arived."  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 pm
Evelyn was getting restless, she hated the fact that she had know idea what was going on, but didn't want to interupt. She sat listening to them for a few more minutes, and unable to keep still any longer, suddenly jumped up and left the room, and ran outside. She ran into the nearest alley and paced up and down, studying the map. At least she tried. "UGH!" I need something to do!! What are they talking about? Who is Wizard related to? Why am I the only one who knows nothing of what's going on!?! She paced faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 pm
To Ranuu's ears, it sounded as though this one's parents were very powerful. Or very old. Old in the ways of magic, not in the ways of flesh. Then again, all those living today that had use of magic were ancient in their own way. It was a dying art in a cruel world, to say the least. Still, it was interesting to know that there was a possibility of conversing with such creatures of the arcane.

And they were well-fortified, wherever they were. Ranuu's travels since Claudius had died were mostly in search of a shelter of some sort, some place to settle until he had had his fill of this world.

Tired; he was tired. Sleep. But not yet. He had more to do.

The boy was looking at him, waiting for some sort of response. The girl was impatient; she had already left, frustrated at her own ignorance of their conversation. She was troublesome, but still young. She had much to learn in the ways of patience. Ranuu didn't know why his mind was taking him on such tangents.

Respond. That's what he should do now.
"Someday, then. As for the here and now, I assume you and Evelyn out there have some sort of idea of how to acquire the Heart, then?"  

CR Kyrie

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm
"not so much actually" he replied resignedly "she heard some story of pirates and decided it might be fun. I'm just tagging along because...well mostly because I'm bored actually and it sounds like it could be entertaining. you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 am
((i can't really post anything, considering i'm still outside, so i is waiting for u guys))  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm
((bump))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items