Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Ten Years of Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come on, you konw you use to like Pokemon!
  Yeah-yeah, ok.
  NEVER!
  O.o What are you talking about? I still like Pokemon!
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:01 am
Pokemon rox.
Trading Card, Video Game, and Anime.
I used to have pokemon tapes and plushies.
But we sold them.
I didn't really like the anime after Misty left though.
But I've come back to Diamond/Pearl now that 4Kid's is out of the picture.
So many stupid edits when they were in charge.

Say, did anyone see the Pachirisu Episode (Twice Smitten, Once Shy) of Diamon and Pearl?
It was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:43 pm
Yeah, I compleetly agree that the old pokemon were the best! They looked so soft and animal like. Now their all soo medal like and just not cuddaly at all! I miss them.  

Lady Amica

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:56 am
serrifph21
Yue-chan
heh, I still watch this series, and I'm 21. Still love it, though I'm not to sure about the new voices that are coming in.

yea ash looks the same age but sounds 20 years older

Can you please not post one after another like that, use the edit button to edit your first post. Please read the rules and noob 101 it makes everything clear.

God i found my binder with all my rares and i even had the jungle and fossil rares i might just see what i can get for them if i try to sell them. sure there is a collector out there somewhere. i keep seeing the series on tv i never watch it though because i always have pop girls on for kaitlyn watching tokyo mew mew. but they keep changing it and even though it is nice seeing all the new pokemon i like seeing the old characters and the old drawings.

I have yellow, red and blue games but i never went for all of the others, i have them on my pc but i never play them anymore i am too hooked with my ps2 and xbox360. but no doubt pokemon will still be around in years to come i bet ill be getting kait ready for school and she will be watching the series haha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:04 pm
pokemon WAS always the show I come home 2 afta skool but now it's gotten 2 the point where I jus watch something stupid while it's lolz I still have the games crystal & b4 but the cards were 2 complicated 4 me 2 learn so I jus colleted them cool  

Dragon Masta Z

Arfbarf Ultima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:23 am
ah...
why does ash look the same after 10 years? just in a different outfit with a new voice actor?
i pwned at the card game...
xd i even most of the games...
red, blue, yellow, crystal, silver, ruby, sapphire, emerald, and pearl, XD, stadium, coloseum, and stadium 2  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah that is one thing that makes me laugh, the fact he never ages it really does ruin the longety of the anime.

hey whats the anime in your siggy arf?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Larxeis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:45 am

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

Waiiit. I was only 6 when Pokemon came out?
Serious? I don't remember being into something
so much at that age. I thought I was like 8 or
something, but now that I think of it, I was
starting to think it was lame when I was in
fifth grade... I was 9 then, so I guess I was 6. -shrugs-

/;[Cause of you my liver turned to dust];
/;[Cold rust tastes cold creeping cold pain];

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 am
i was like ten and it was such a fad at my school. first the show then the game then the cards. I'm glad its over but i still play the games once in while because the roms are free  

Psilocybin0000

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:59 am
i love those games! i have one of the new ones, pearl, plus i have sapphire, emerald, and my brother has leafgreen, which he never plays so i play it. i agree that there are too many new pokemon, and anything over about 250 is way too much, but i still enjoy them. my best friend has red, yellow, maybe blue, crystal, silver, gold, emerald, sapphire, i think ruby, diamond, and her sister has pearl. the only reason she doesn't have xd gale of darkness and colosseum is because her parents won't let her get a gamecube. she's the one that introduced me to the pokemon games. i don't like the show much anymore, but i used to go home every day and watch it. and then i'd watch magic school bus. no joke. plus i collect the cards, even though i don't know how the game works.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:52 pm
Goddess Ace
After Pokemon got over 251 Pokemon I stopped with all of it. All the new games and seasons I don't watch or play because, like you said, the Pokemon aren't the same.

actually now there is 480 to be precise, its crazy i had trouble catching 150  

miniandrewmini

Dapper Husband

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Varian_Nearic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:31 am
I tend to like the release of new pokémon to an extent. There always the chance they will release some more that I like the look of, although I agree the general quality seems to have dropped from the originals. All the unneeded evos and pre-evos as well bug me to no end, but maybe that's more because I like the pokedex to run nicely with all the evos of the same pokémon actually grouped together.

But yeah, I really like Absols, Mawiles and the Ralts group so I am thankful that they did make the newer ones. If they aren't going to manage more original designs in the future though they really should stop and work with what they already have. I'm sure they could have good fun with balancing the 480 they already have.

I haven't ever been much of a fan of the anime and I only have two cards (Absol and Mawile of course) but the games have always been fun. Having said that I've been far less into Pearl than I have been Ruby.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:51 am
I couldn't care less about how much 4Kids sucks.
Pokemon is the ONLY thing they did right.
Even WITH the stupid edits.
And it's still on at 6:30 AM! ^^  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Yuki-sama-san

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Man, i do realise how old i am when i watched pokemon. that was at the best Anime ever. I like team rocket and how they plan kidnap to Pikachu away from Ash all the time. xD hehe those were the days of cartoons. and Yu-Gi-Oh was another one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:19 pm
FangzV
I couldn't care less about how much 4Kids sucks.
Pokemon is the ONLY thing they did right.
Even WITH the stupid edits.
And it's still on at 6:30 AM! ^^

hahha i couldnt agree more xD

Yuki-sama-san

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:12 pm
OMG Ace, do you remember how obsessed I was with your Dratini plushie? I cried because you wouldn't let me play with it. My friend still has a Pikachu plushie.  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games