Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:36 am
Omgsh I just noticed your using meh siggy. heart I haven't really got anything to rent apart from some jack shoes and trousers and some ghosts sheets, but it doesn't fit the occasion well. xp also someone else is already renting them out, but if you want them then I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:14 am
RaidenKazama
Omgsh I just noticed your using meh siggy. heart I haven't really got anything to rent apart from some jack shoes and trousers and some ghosts sheets, but it doesn't fit the occasion well. xp also someone else is already renting them out, but if you want them then I don't mind.

If the Jacked Items get all rented out, I'll try to remember you have some. However, if you happen to see it's all rented and would like to offer yours before I get to see it, feel free to PM me or let me know here.

And yes...Your siggy rawks! heart  

IMWanderling

Matthew Prower

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:03 am
IMWanderling
jasongreen
IMWanderling
Ok, when you actually own the items, please let us know. We can post them then. Those prices are quite steep as well. If you do the math, it might be cheaper to buy them outright than rent them weekly for that price. Just a thought... wink

Let us know when you get the items. 3nodding

It would be very steep if it was plain renting, but I had said rent to own, meaning they pay if off bit by bit until they've payed off the amount owed for the clothing. Sorry if it was unclear.

Ohhhh....That's a very cool idea! Ok, I'll be sure to write that it is a rent to own in the front page. Neat idea!!! 3nodding You'll need the items first though. Murphy's Law dictates that if you post something without owning it first, EVERYONE will want to rent one and if you don't have it, it will make you look bad. I don't want to see that happen to you. A quick note to let us know what you have and we can put it up right away. I'm here every day. Not always ALL day, but definitely every day. blaugh
I don't quite have enough gold to get every color of the shirts and jeans yet I'm maybe.... 300 gold away. And I know of Murphy's law, it seems to follow me around. I still don't have any of the items yet, and it'll be a busy day today.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:32 am
Ok...np 3nodding Whenever you're ready, I'll be here for you. I won't forget ya. Promise! heart  

IMWanderling

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:43 am
I might have just sped-up the process,
heart And THANKS SO MUCH FOR COCO! :heart:

He/She will be safe with me!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:41 pm
[+More]
  • Black Jeans
  • Black T-shirt
  • Blue Jeans
  • Brown Jeans - M
  • Red T-shirt
  • White T-shirt
Ignoring my quest, and thanks for the 300g donation Januarydreamer biggrin .

Here is my current stock. rent to own, as I've said before it's rent to own. Once you've paid it off, it yours. I don't have access to any of the female clothing so it's male only for now.  

Matthew Prower

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:55 pm
No problem Jasongreen, it's my pleasure  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:06 pm
I'll pay you back eventually, once my funds are back up.  

Matthew Prower

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:27 pm
No problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am willing to rent out all of my equipable items. the fee is 10% of the going price per month. 3nodding  

Celestial Lullaby

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:30 pm
Januarydreamer
I might have just sped-up the process,
heart And THANKS SO MUCH FOR COCO! :heart:

He/She will be safe with me!

Of that, I have no doubts! 3nodding He looks quite happy with you. I think my Jingle Bells were making him crazy. LOL! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:31 pm
jasongreen
Ignoring my quest, and thanks for the 300g donation Januarydreamer biggrin .

Here is my current stock. rent to own, as I've said before it's rent to own. Once you've paid it off, it yours. I don't have access to any of the female clothing so it's male only for now.

Ok...I'll put that on the front page. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:31 pm
Celestial Lullaby

I am willing to rent out all of my equipable items. the fee is 10% of the going price per month. 3nodding

Ok, I'll write that as is and just provide the like you gave on the front page to save space. Are your items Rent to Own or for rent only? Thanks! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:33 pm
Don't forget that we have a Want Ads section as well. If there is something you'd like to rent, I can post it in the hopes that someone might have it. I didn't post my Coco Kitty for rent, but Januarydreamer was looking for one to rent and I just happened to have one. wink  

IMWanderling

adioroka314

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:42 pm
Celestial Lullaby

hi,I am new and I would like to rent something...Can I rent your one of many yeti plushies?  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games