Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

Lacy Casey Lingerie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Name's Lace,

I'm Gothic Christian~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 pm
Hi, I'm Hannah. I joined this group a few days ago.
I like art and fashion. My favorite bands are Switchfoot and OK Go.
God rocks!  

golden-cat143

Kashi Hikari

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm
Hello!
My name is Sara!
I am 14 and am a christian
My family is quite against the whole concept, but in all honesty I still pray to the lord and go to church with my friends sometimes :3
I have a father as well as a younger sister and a dog. My mother died on february 16th of last year after a long battle with cancer.
Either way, I also am in every club at my school, I read like crazy, have many friends [which I enjoy so much], My fur baby [my doggie :] ], I also enjoy school, and long swims and bike rides, as well as trips to manie and new hampshire to visit my relatives.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm
Hey, name's Kiri. I live in Australia.
I regularly go to church and youth group.
The people there have been a great blessing to me.
I think it's great that there is a group on Gaia for Christians.
Kodos to the guild creator.  

kirokyn

7,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

cunting sheep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:37 pm
hm... lemme see...my real name is becca, but i lyk it wen ppl call me Sakura :] i go to church every Sunday and i go to youth group every friday night~its SO MUCH FUN!!!!~
and....ya! <(^-^)>

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm
Hello, my name is Roxanne.
I like the color purple and like eating cookies biggrin  

II_Roxie-Azn_II

ede stercum meum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 am
I'm Julie, I go to church three times every week, and I've been a Christian for as long as I can remember. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 pm
Heya guys Im Mindy and Im married to a soldier in the Army and Im soon to join the Air force. smile  

Cocktail_queen

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am
Mmhmm, i suppose you can call me Nikki or Niketta. I'm 20 years old, currently an unsaved Christian, female and a budding comic book creator.

My reasoning behind not being saved as of right now is simply that i haven't found the right church or branch of Christianity for me and that i still believe i could learn more.
I do love my Lord for all he's done for me and i'm quite happy with my lifestyle choices.

I enjoy a variety of music, some of my favorite bands include GreenDay, Avenged Sevenfold, Blur, Gorillaz, Lady Gaga, Three days grace, Within Temptation, Gackt, System of a Down, MSI, Fall out boy, My chemical romance, Vocaloids, Aiden, The Used, Ludo, A perfect Circle, Katy Perry, All American rejects, Owl city, HelloGoodbye, and i adore soundtracks by Tim Burton.

I'm an oddball with a taste for horror movies and novels and a strong love of comics and videogames. They amuse me quite a bit.

I'm all for animal rights and i plan to volunteer at our local shelter and vet's office to help out as much as i can.

Anything else you want to know about me then pm me over. I don't debate about my religious choices or anything involving my personal choices. If you try to start something involving that even if it's well intended i will push or delete the comment because to me that's something i simply will not change or debate.

Ehehe, long intro eh? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Hey there everyone, I'm Michael but people call me Thes (it's short for thespian, clever right) because I'm really active in my churches drama ministry and I was over-dramatic when I was younger. I'm currently in 10th grade and trying to survive high school, which I'm finding is harder than I'd thought it would be. I've only been a christian for the past three years now and I'm still trying to figure things out. So far, all I've got is that I love God with all my heart and that I want to whatever he calls me to do. I'm still in the proccess of sorting everything else out. I play bass guitar and music is a huge part of my life and my faith. I listen to just about every genre of music, my favorites being powerpop and screamo, and my favorite bands are Eleventyseven, Hawk Nelson and MyChildren MyBride. I do a bit of song writing but so far I've only come up with one good song and I'm still missing one verse. I'm a pretty deep thinker and I love discussing aspects of Christianity with open-minded people because I really find it helpful since I'm still pretty new to all of this. Well, it's late and I'm starting to ramble so I'm going to end this here. Thanks for listening.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Magician Kisara

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 am
hey. i don't think i did this when i first became a member. I'm Courtney. i do go to church as often as possible.
i love to sing, listen to music, look up cute chibi pics and, if im really bored....draw.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff