Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
SAKURA'S BIG SECRET SANTA CHRISTMAS! [SIGN UP NOW] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shhh it's a secret
*milk and cookies*
100%
 100%  [ 72 ]
Total Votes : 72

stiched

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:15 pm
The trade is sent! heart I cant wait for Christmas!!! And I cant wait to give my friends their gifts!!! Only 4 days of school & I'm out until January 3rd!! I'm so happy. I need to finish Christmas shopping. Does anyone else??

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:19 pm
-+--+- I don't have much since I have been donating to many people recently, but I'm in.-+--+-  

draincherry2021

Durem Businesswoman

10,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

Busterzero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:21 pm
I would love to do a secret santa but I don't have anything spectacular. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:06 am
Ok i got alot of trades for Migoto Hana that havnt been confirmed... i dont get the item in my inventory till u confirm the trades so PLEASE double check and make sure u've confirmed all ur trades.

edit: updated list again  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Dorrynt Arguto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:27 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Dorrynt Arguto
Who do we have to send the trades to, again?

(its on the front page ^^)
Migoto Hana is the one you send it to

Right. ^^; Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:32 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ok i got alot of trades for Migoto Hana that havnt been confirmed... i dont get the item in my inventory till u confirm the trades so PLEASE double check and make sure u've confirmed all ur trades.

edit: updated list again
*does the update dance... again...* Yay!
@ Dorrynt Arguto - No problem xd  

Kinta the Skank

Razenof

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:44 pm
heh yeah, you can definetly count me in heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:25 pm
*rases paw* kitty wana join! *runs off to look for some good stuff to donate* heart heart  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Sovielus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:04 am
I will participate. I already sent you my gift Sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:06 am
yup i got you sovi

Updation again!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Asamai rolled 16 100-sided dice: 16, 1, 24, 70, 20, 89, 94, 1, 40, 14, 84, 20, 5, 12, 11, 86 Total: 587 (16-1600)

Asamai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:32 pm
Oh wow, this is a great idea, I could have never come up with such a kool idea, helping others and yet getting a treat for your self, I am so in, pm me whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:55 pm
Ok I got some questions.I though everything was clear but the more I read,the more confusing it gets.
1.Who do I send my gift?
2.So it won't matter if it was a jacket I used to wear,cheap,but decent enough to give?
3.How do I send it?I just send as subject. "Secret gift" and since my name is stated,that's all I have to do?
So to keep it simple,I just send my gift,any way Im told,and that's all?  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:59 pm
K_the_warrior
Ok I got some questions.I though everything was clear but the more I read,the more confusing it gets.
1.Who do I send my gift?
2.So it won't matter if it was a jacket I used to wear,cheap,but decent enough to give?
3.How do I send it?I just send as subject. "Secret gift" and since my name is stated,that's all I have to do?
Um... yeah, pretty much.. although it would be NICE if it wasnt a cheap gift... but we're not going to force you if you dont have the gold, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:00 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
K_the_warrior
1.Who do I send my gift?
Um... yeah, pretty much.. although it would be NICE if it wasnt a cheap gift... but we're not going to force you if you dont have the gold, etc.

Edit - Make sure you send it to Migoto Hana and not sakura wink  

Kinta the Skank

Best Eastern

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:24 pm
sign me up for it  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items