Ominos
  Orrin
  Shi'Kahana
View Results

Aniira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 pm
ninja Might I enquire to Kalona RP? I have the halfbreed filly in my sig and a purebred stallion (her sire) that I can link...

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 pm
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Name: Arden

Liella or Kanani or Devicius?: Liella

Which Plot (or make up your own)?: The second one, about how she needs someone to make her come out of her dream world.

The importance of your Soquili's role (or what you're planning): Basically Arden has lived on his own for quite some time and has become one with nature. He knows that the world can be harsh and cruel but he also knows that there is beauty in the world. I haven't fully developed this yet but if you're interested feel free to pm me? I'm pretty flexible with this and I'm still working on his personality. Think Noble Savage, Kind of like an indian smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm
@Latonia: That would be perfect! I'm a bit slow at replies at the moment, but I'm definitely up for RP. Ominos would probably get along better with an adult, but I wouldn't mind him meeting a foal either. :3

@Chesh: Okay! That sounds like a good idea. I may PM you later, but as of the moment, I have to leave.

Aniira

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 pm
xXxXxXxXx

Okay sounds good smile

xXxXxXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm
I'll probably set up the thread tomorrow then Aniira! ^.^

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:47 pm
Hellooooo :3

So Jess's first breeding with Dev is Spoof's turn, but I was wondering if you wanted to do some roleplaying with me for them? Spoofs been really busy with work and college and I've been wanting to start roleplaying with her to develop her character more.

Since they basically only just met the last roleplay maybe a reencounter or something? I hadn't really thought much on the context or circumstances of their meeting but we could work something fun out. Let me know!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 pm
Yeah, that sounds fine! We thought that their relationship could be loosely based off of lust/attraction, and when the babies are born, when they get a breeding, then Dev will learn of her true nature and abandon her. So their relationship is kind of a deceptive one, but I'd love to develop it in that sense. The only thing that she can't tell Dev is that she eats other animals, because he would think that that's a very disgusting, dirty habit (he's a clean freak, pretty much). That'll wait until after the babies are born.  

Aniira

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 pm
Soquili Image:User Image

Soquili Name: Acacia

Liella or Kanani or Devicius?:Ominos.

Which Plot (or make up your own)?: I was wondering if you'd be interested in this.
Personatlity Snippet:
She's almost naive in nature. Her faith in others, inspired by the one who saved her, is almost absolute to a fault. She can be easily deceived and taken advantage of. She wishes to see the best in others.

She was born and raised in the woods. An unfortunate fire took the lives of her older brother and sister. Her younger sister is still missing. She was saved by a mysterious stranger.

The idea is actually from my plot thread.

1. She gets taken in by someone who is evil and deceitful. She wants to believe the best in others, and she will almost unconditonally. This could make for some interesting RP and very fun when she realizes (well for us, not her) she's been duped.

The importance of your Soquili's role (or what you're planning): I want her to grow and see that trusting unconditionally isn't exactly the right path.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:00 pm
ok! Did you want to start the rp or me? ;3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:24 pm
@Nyx: That sounds wonderful! Since Ominos is more dark than actually outright evil, he'd play along with the whole trust thing. He might even think it's amusing, and he'll await the perfect moment that he might be able to break her trust, and watch her suffer. I'm totally up for that!

@Faith: Would you mind starting it? I'd be obliged! <33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm
Created it ;3!

Here!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 pm
Aniira: Awesome! Yay! ^_^

So, I'm completely new to this, so forgive me if I sound like a total noob or whatever. Are you/will you consider Acacia for possible breeding with him or is it JUST RP?

I mean, as you know, I'd completely love a crack at him (who wouldn't? He's gorgeous!) But I'm perfectly fine with just RPing it too, since it'll be a helluva lot of fun (not to mention insightful). ^_^

I'll start the RP thread after lunch tomorrow, if you would like me to. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 am
Soquili Image:
User Image

Soquili Name: Edward "Eddie" Vassago

Liella or Kanani or Devicius?: Neither.
Ominöns is the one I want. ;D

Which Plot (or make up your own)?:
'i. He needs someone who he can fight with--I'm curious as to how he'd handle a tough situation like that. '
The importance of your Soquili's role (or what you're planning):
Just his opponent, because he's Kalona it could be for any reason.
He hates bright shinny things, flowers and all that.
Eddie is all flower and bright shinny things, as well as being a knight in training.

So if he were to fight against Ominös it'd give him good practise.
When it's RP'd thought I like to roll the outcomes so there is no godmodding and it can go either way.

Ominos can fly, aww that's one thing Eddie envies because he didn't get his farther's wings, but he got his antlers which do him just fine. <3  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Aniira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 pm
@Nyx: It's okay, we're all newbs in some point of our life! But anyway, I MAY consider her as a potential fling for him (he obviously wouldn't have any love for her). The only problem is that I'm one of those people who love to have the mate's colors match my own pet, but seeing as the plot we're making goes along with it so perfectly, I may make an exception for that. It all depends on how the RP goes, I think. But yes, I will consider it. :3
And please, I'd love if you made the thread.

@Yumi: Yes, Ominos would DEFINITELY hate him on the spot, seeing as his brightness would immediately hurt his sensitive eyes. I think that this would be one action-filled RP, so yes, I'm up for it! WOuld you mind beginning, or do you need me to do it?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff