Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
it pisses me off when people joke about abortions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 am
Why do you automatically assume that I had a selfish reason?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:55 pm
colon bracket
Angel of Epic
Quote:
O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

Dude. It makes the girls want to kill themselfs for doing it. Because they see its not just a blob. Its a baby. Abortions are NEVER good. 'Good cause' or not. There is not a 'good cause' to kill a little human being. Killing is killing. They just suger coat it. Make it sound as if it doesn't hurt (when it does) and its the BEST thing. If you can't keep the baby then have it and make sure the child goes to a couple who maybe can't have kids because well they can't. No killing the child. And there is NO 'good cause'.

I heard that the abortion makes the girls who have it well lets see want to kill themselfs, do drugs, hurt themselfs (like cutting) and so on. Dude...I can't belive you said that...i'm sorry but there is no good cause for killing a un-born human being.

This. Best post on the thread.

Oh please.
I had an abortion when I was a teenager and I'm fine.
I didn't try to kill myself or hurt myself, and I didn't do drugs because of it.

X_astri_X_kyrstantin_X
neutral ...I wouldn't want to subject a rape/incest victim to either birthing a child who will be rejected, or a dangerous termination involving a coat hanger and a kitchen table.
Just saying.

Whoever said they had one. Did you ever think of what your baby was feeling? and went through? Yes it was wrong to have sex. But the baby CAN feel. Even when didn't even get to see anyones face.  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm
colon bracket

Not saying u did it for a selfish reason but...why did you kill your child?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
colon bracket
Angel of Epic
Quote:
O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

Dude. It makes the girls want to kill themselfs for doing it. Because they see its not just a blob. Its a baby. Abortions are NEVER good. 'Good cause' or not. There is not a 'good cause' to kill a little human being. Killing is killing. They just suger coat it. Make it sound as if it doesn't hurt (when it does) and its the BEST thing. If you can't keep the baby then have it and make sure the child goes to a couple who maybe can't have kids because well they can't. No killing the child. And there is NO 'good cause'.

I heard that the abortion makes the girls who have it well lets see want to kill themselfs, do drugs, hurt themselfs (like cutting) and so on. Dude...I can't belive you said that...i'm sorry but there is no good cause for killing a un-born human being.

This. Best post on the thread.

Oh please.
I had an abortion when I was a teenager and I'm fine.
I didn't try to kill myself or hurt myself, and I didn't do drugs because of it.

X_astri_X_kyrstantin_X
neutral ...I wouldn't want to subject a rape/incest victim to either birthing a child who will be rejected, or a dangerous termination involving a coat hanger and a kitchen table.
Just saying.

Whoever said they had one. Did you ever think of what your baby was feeling? and went through? Yes it was wrong to have sex. But the baby CAN feel. Even when didn't even get to see anyones face.

I agree, a baby can very well feel what is going on. They aren't just a bunch of useless cells, they are a child. It's equivalent to murder if you ask me. No one should have to be put through that. It's messed up to destroy a life before they've even had a chance to see the world.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 pm
I know abortion is wrong. but when people say the baby can feel, what if the baby's nerves aren't formed yet? o.o
Maybe I should just shutup now emo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm
Royal Crayon
I know abortion is wrong. but when people say the baby can feel, what if the baby's nerves aren't formed yet? o.o

They would form eventually. By the time a lot of abortions occur, the baby can feel.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm
colon bracket
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Then exactly what was your reason for taking a life?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:02 pm
faithful quenga
colon bracket

Then exactly what was your reason for taking a life?

That what I asked and want to know.  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Aquatic_blue
Royal Crayon

They would form eventually. By the time a lot of abortions occur, the baby can feel.

Yeah. The act of abortion can't happen when the girl just found out she was going to have one. Because the baby's body hasn't been formed yet. God is still forming the baby's look. Like eye color, hair, fingers, toes, legs and so on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Aquatic_blue
Royal Crayon

Yeah. The act of abortion can't happen when the girl just found out she was going to have one. Because the baby's body hasn't been formed yet. God is still forming the baby's look. Like eye color, hair, fingers, toes, legs and so on.

I was doing some reading at it seems that a fetus can feel around 7 weeks. And almost 100% of abortions happen after this period of time. most girls don't find out they are pregnant until it's at least a month a long and often times abortion clinics make you wait till you are at a certain point before they give the abortion.

I know this because I was friends with 2 different girls who went to 2 different abortion clinics and each had to wait until at least 8 weeks along.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 am
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Aquatic_blue
Royal Crayon

I was doing some reading at it seems that a fetus can feel around 7 weeks. And almost 100% of abortions happen after this period of time. most girls don't find out they are pregnant until it's at least a month a long and often times abortion clinics make you wait till you are at a certain point before they give the abortion.

I know this because I was friends with 2 different girls who went to 2 different abortion clinics and each had to wait until at least 8 weeks along.

Theres your answer :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 pm
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
faithful quenga
xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Aquatic_blue
Royal Crayon

Theres your answer :3

oh okie! :3 I learned. biggrin  

Royal Crayon

ToxicPlay

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but here it goes.

The statement of the century is...I do not not believe that anyone has the right to tell a woman if she is allowed to have an abortion or not. She is the only one who can make the choice of what is right for her. If her personal beliefs are that abortion is wrong then she will not get one. If her personal beliefs do not feel that is wrong then she has the right to get one. We do not have the right to tell someone what to do with something that essentially belongs to their body. I do not want children ever. If my birth control failed despite me being as careful as possible abortion would be something I would consider. I also am not concerned with ever getting married, and life is far too short to never have sex if I never get married
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm
ToxicPlay

The statement of the century is...I do not not believe that anyone has the right to tell a woman if she is allowed to have an abortion or not. She is the only one who can make the choice of what is right for her. If her personal beliefs are that abortion is wrong then she will not get one. If her personal beliefs do not feel that is wrong then she has the right to get one. We do not have the right to tell someone what to do with something that essentially belongs to their body. I do not want children ever. If my birth control failed despite me being as careful as possible abortion would be something I would consider. I also am not concerned with ever getting married, and life is far too short to never have sex if I never get married

But, but...isn't sex before marriage a Sin? I mean, I don't plan on ever having kids or getting married so I will have no sex. :[  

Royal Crayon

ToxicPlay

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Royal Crayon
ToxicPlay

But, but...isn't sex before marriage a Sin? I mean, I don't plan on ever having kids or getting married so I will have no sex. :[
Yes, but so is disobeying ones parents, and I think we all do that in a life time. Granted sex is a bigger deal than that. I suppose it's just what I've come into realizing that life is too short to not get as much out of it as you can. Now I'm also not saying that it's ok to go fling yourself on just anyone. But if you are two consenting adults who are in love and discussed things together and have decided that you both are ready, then I feel that it's ok.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff