Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
So who is a Christian? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster Sven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm
rmcdra
PawzPrint
I disagree that Catholics are Christians. I just looked up a little bit on what R.Cs believe. They are not Christians.
Okay then what makes them not Christian?

Quote:
Mormons are not Christians for a number of reasons. I actually feel bad for Mormons. They added to the Bible.
Well the Protestants took away from the Bible. Guess protestants aren't real Christians then by your logic.

well i myself know very little about both Catholic and Mormons I understand that they would want to exalt mary cause she was the perfect virgin Birth (prenecies) everyone agree but God didn't send mary to save the world John 3:16 am sure were all Familar on this Verse as it says "For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. so God Didn't Send Mary He Like most of us god calls us to do a Really life Defining moment in every Christians life that will not only be glorifiying for him but also bring us closer to him we just have to be humble and listen like good Children agreed? and To anwser your question like am not trying to point fingures just share some truth its says in The Book Of Revelations 22 17 18-19 " And i solemnly declare to everone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: if anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book 19 "And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Grandmaster Sven
rmcdra
PawzPrint
I disagree that Catholics are Christians. I just looked up a little bit on what R.Cs believe. They are not Christians.
Okay then what makes them not Christian?

Quote:
Mormons are not Christians for a number of reasons. I actually feel bad for Mormons. They added to the Bible.
Well the Protestants took away from the Bible. Guess protestants aren't real Christians then by your logic.

well i myself know very little about both Catholic and Mormons I understand that they would want to exalt mary cause she was the perfect virgin Birth (prenecies) everyone agree but God didn't send mary to save the world John 3:16 am sure were all Familar on this Verse as it says "For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. so God Didn't Send Mary He Like most of us god calls us to do a Really life Defining moment in every Christians life that will not only be glorifiying for him but also bring us closer to him we just have to be humble and listen like good Children agreed? and To anwser your question like am not trying to point fingures just share some truth its says in The Book Of Revelations 22 17 18-19 " And i solemnly declare to everone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: if anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book 19 "And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book"

That verse in Revelation isn't talking about the whole bible though! It was a command given for the Book of Revelation specifically. That same command is found in random places all through out the bible, but are only meant for those books, not the bible as a whole.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Grandmaster Sven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm
xl_Bryan el Angel_lx
pergotory is something alot of ppl say about they say alot of stuff about it and my catholic friend told me about of course we tthought it was a bunch of bolony (mmm).it is i mean cmon we wait to go to heaven or hell either we go some were or we dont we dont wait thats rediculas god is al powerful he makes us go witha blink of an eye or something
Yes your right Look at 1 Thessalonians 5 :2 "for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night" Here's another thing i like read this carefully guys 1 Thessalonians 5: 7-9 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be self controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." There a few other verses that God Talks about coming back i'll give you 2 other's Revelation 3:3 Revelation 16-15  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:56 am
nonconforming_conformist

as for mormons there basically jews, they say there christian but they believe that christ was a profit.

That's not true. Mormons accept Christ as Lord and Saviour. They view Him as more than a prophet. They are nothing like the Jews when it comes to their views on the Saviour.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 am
I was taught that 'Christian' meant pretty simply one who worships Christ. I'm aware there are lots of different denominations and the ideas do differ sometimes quite significantly, even within those denominations there are rarely two people who look at God exactly the same way, faith is a very personal thing. So I don't really see the point of too much differentiation, since I think one of the most important ideas in Christianity is about tolerance and togetherness.  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff