Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MC Terance

Shameless Receiver

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:00 pm
I'm Terance. I'm 14 and have better grammar than half you biggrin

I am known to piss off Dri the mod alot, so ph33r.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:46 pm
I'm Sarah and I am an Ohioan. Not to be confused with an alcoholic...cause this sounds like one of them thar meetin's. Any way My name is Sarah and I'm a nutcase. I'm currently 17 and a Senior in Highschool at McClain. I umm...I'm an artist by trade...or am workign to be one. I'm currently probably psychologically screwed up due to problems, but i'll pull through. I like the number four and Tuesday. Teal is my favorite color and...I have perpetually cold hands. I"m also a sun sign Leo, moon sign Libra and Aquarius ascending.  

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

GruntMan05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:52 pm
hi all i am Andrew from OHIO. i like to play basketball, hang out with cool chicks and to lift weights..!!!! My fav. music to listen to is either techno based music or some sorts of good rap.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:37 pm
Sarcasm101
I'm Sarah and I am an Ohioan. Not to be confused with an alcoholic...cause this sounds like one of them thar meetin's. Any way My name is Sarah and I'm a nutcase. I'm currently 17 and a Senior in Highschool at McClain. I umm...I'm an artist by trade...or am workign to be one. I'm currently probably psychologically screwed up due to problems, but i'll pull through. I like the number four and Tuesday. Teal is my favorite color and...I have perpetually cold hands. I"m also a sun sign Leo, moon sign Libra and Aquarius ascending.

Hey Sarah, nice to meet you. I doubt your anymore of a nutcase then half of the people here. I hope to see you around!

- Brian  

cherry haterade

shellsy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:01 pm
Um hi there, I'm from Akron (thats in ohio obviously) ^.^ my name is Shell and thats about all there is to me I want to type. I happen to be a digital artist aswell. I just joined this guild and will be looking through it (: hope to have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:27 pm
Yo, I just joined up just now! CRAZY! Umm, My name is George. I live in a little town called Pile-o-crap...er... I mean Madeira. The Ohio part is obvious. I am 17 and just starting my Senior year here. My goal is to piss a lot of teachers off by contradicting what they say. I'm so gonna fail but it'll be fun. I'm a pianist/guitarist/writer of many things/sleeper/gamer. I enjoy being those things. When I grow up, I want to be Euro-trash!  

KarmaCreep

Killu Killaya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:57 am
Hello, my name is Kayley, and I live in Ohio of course. I am 14 years old, turning 15 on September 28th. I love rock and grunge music. My radio stations are 92.3 and 100.7, both coming out of Cleveland. whee My all time favourite band is nirvana, followed closely by alice in chains. I also like the cars, rolling stones, stp, linkin park, hoobastank, velvet revolver, pink floyd, led zep, and more. I love drawing and playing guitar.

That's all you need to know about me. gonk heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:35 am
Killu Killaya
Hello, my name is Kayley, and I live in Ohio of course. I am 14 years old, turning 15 on September 28th. I love rock and grunge music. My radio stations are 92.3 and 100.7, both coming out of Cleveland. whee My all time favourite band is nirvana, followed closely by alice in chains. I also like the cars, rolling stones, stp, linkin park, hoobastank, velvet revolver, pink floyd, led zep, and more. I love drawing and playing guitar.

That's all you need to know about me. gonk heart
kool, you will have to show us some of your art  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:35 pm
Hellohello everyone!

I just recently joined Gaia, so I'm totally a newbie sweatdrop
Ya can call me rini (it's been my nickname for years now). I'm 19 and I'm attending Cleveland State.
I look forward to talking to you all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:56 pm
Hey i am new to this guild.. But my name is Jessica.. You can call my Jess or inu.. whatever you want i dont mind.. I am 17 i quit school in 9th grade to help my parents out with the money payments sence my mom had sergery and my dad got fired. He has a trucking job now but it is a new one so the truck breaks down alot.. so verry little money comming in the house. So i babysit alot and clean peoples house for now until i get a real job..

Well I live in Toledo,Ohio and been in toledo, ohio my hole life. I dont know if i will move or not.. I want to stay in Ohio.

I dont have many friends because i dont really get out of my house.. How i long for some real friends.. (CRAPO being a big girly girl) But well i like gaia and well i am a donater.. believe me.. when i get my cat ears i will donate to the guild. Mail me if you want.. other than that...w/e blaugh

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Becca Lived

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:10 pm
Wow. =O I personally hate ohio. Lived there all my life, in the same town, right offa cleveland. Stupid little city called aaaaamherst. I'd give you my street address too but frankly i just dont trust you that much. xP I recently donated all of my stuff away so dont let my appearance fool you.. I've spent almost a year on gaia.. actually its probably been a year. o_O; But anyways..

I'm 15, single at the moment, but not for long i can guarantee you. xD I've recently gotten involved in a relationship i'm learning to maintain. It's hard figuring this guy out, it really is.. but its getting there. I'm hoping he asks me out reaaaal soon and i need all the luck i can get.. he's a hottie. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:24 pm
well gl ironic irony i hope you get that hottie blaugh  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Becca Lived

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:30 pm
inuyasha_lover419
well gl ironic irony i hope you get that hottie blaugh

Lol. Thanks. xD xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:49 pm
::TACKLE GLOMPS::
xd Hey Ya'll!! xd

I'm Black_Rain I live in Columbus, OH I am 19 years old. I am not currently in school, graduated from High School ... Bleh..... xp I work for a living... just like all the other regular Janes sad

I am a rock/punk/goth kinda chick and party it up at Outland (Gothic Bondage Club) every week-end.

Also I feel extremely old now.... ::glances down at the kiddies:: gonk  

Black_Rain

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:25 pm
Black_Rain
::TACKLE GLOMPS::
xd Hey Ya'll!! xd

I'm Black_Rain I live in Columbus, OH I am 19 years old. I am not currently in school, graduated from High School ... Bleh..... xp I work for a living... just like all the other regular Janes sad

I am a rock/punk/goth kinda chick and party it up at Outland (Gothic Bondage Club) every week-end.

Also I feel extremely old now.... ::glances down at the kiddies:: gonk
kool! im right beside you in hilliard whee  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas