Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Not your Average Girl (girls only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:10 pm
Uno: I'm goth-ish.
Dos: I hate jewelry.
Tres: I love video games.
Cuatro: I freaking hate shopping.
Cinco: I have never gone, and never will go to, Aeropostale
Seises: I picture my future as me going mentally insane or being fithy stinking rich.
Siete: Rock music is my freaking muse, man.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:39 pm
I never knew Cuatro was spelled with a C I always thought it was a Q.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:11 pm
Quatro the razor? 0_0

or is it Quatrro?

Look I think you meant "seis"

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

You could search it on Google. Also, why has this turned into a Spanish spelling discussion? XD

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 pm
Br1ttana

You could search it on Google. Also, why has this turned into a Spanish spelling discussion? XD

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

because girls are random and they were just trying to help ha ha.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:52 pm
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

because girls are random and they were just trying to help ha ha.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

Not random...AWESOME. XD

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm
Oh sorry, I always get off topic without noticing

I usually just type things the way I think as I'm thinking them. lol XD

I wonder if I'm the only one who does that....

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 am
Well i'm quite the oddball myself. X3

~ My sense of style is pretty crazy...Lots of scarfs, ties, fingerless gloves, arm warmers, studded items, hair acessories, beaten down shoes, bracelets, rings, heavy necklaces, sparkly make up and a ton of T-shirts and low cut outfits. XD No skirts, shorts, or capris though. I HATE anytthing but my jeans.
~ I'd sooner be playing games like Silent Hill, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Obscure: The aftermath, The Sims, and Oogie's Revenge than anything involving being outside.
~ I switch from extremely happy to completely insane and violent in an instant.
~ I DESPISE Jack Russel Terriers and can't look at one without wanting to hurl it through a window.
~ I ALWAYS have to be right and anyone who says otherwise i block, yell at, or become very mad at for a long time.
~ I am pale and proud of it, tans are nasty.
~ I enjoy getting scarred up, i think scars are nifty. <3
~ I love, love, love my boyfriend to death!
~ I am in fact a Oogie Boogie fangirl to the highest extreme.
~ Tim Burton makes me giggle.
~ I've sworn if i ever see Green Day in concert i'll molest Billie Joe Armstrong and he'll like it.
~ I fantasize about a tub full of chocolate pudding.
~ Billie Joe is in that tub of pudding for my personal reasons..
~ I told my boyfriend who will not let me go see Green Day unless i'm on a leash. XD
~ I wouldn't be able to molest Billie Joe anyway. T___T
~ I am one weird person...

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:42 am
Br1ttana
[S]quee

~ My sense of style is pretty crazy...Lots of scarfs, ties, fingerless gloves, arm warmers, studded items, hair acessories, beaten down shoes, bracelets, rings, heavy necklaces, sparkly make up and a ton of T-shirts and low cut outfits. XD No skirts, shorts, or capris though. I HATE anytthing but my jeans.
~ I'd sooner be playing games like Silent Hill, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Obscure: The aftermath, The Sims, and Oogie's Revenge than anything involving being outside.
~ I DESPISE Jack Russel Terriers and can't look at one without wanting to hurl it through a window.
~ I ALWAYS have to be right and anyone who says otherwise i block, yell at, or become very mad at for a long time.
~ I've sworn if i ever see Green Day in concert i'll molest Billie Joe Armstrong and he'll like it.
~ I told my boyfriend who will not let me go see Green Day unless i'm on a leash. XD

LOL, this describes my best friend EXACTLY. Except that she is more obsessed with Tre Cool than Billie Joe. There is no blank spot in her room, it is completely covered with Green Day posters. XD

Edit- Also, except the dog thing (I think and hope. O_O ) , and mood swings....(I think and Hope. XD )

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:48 am
Br1ttana
Br1ttana
[S]quee

LOL, this describes my best friend EXACTLY. Except that she is more obsessed with Tre Cool than Billie Joe. There is no blank spot in her room, it is completely covered with Green Day posters. XD

Edit- Also, except the dog thing (I think and hope. O_O ) , and mood swings....(I think and Hope. XD )

Haha, sweet. A lot of my friends love Green Day and one of them adores Mike though. Tre's nose scares me. D=
Yeah, i just don't favor that breed at all, so noisy. Dx That and i have a horrible temper so i fly off so easily. >.<'  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:50 am
Br1ttana
First thing I'd like to say is why has the post explosion stopped? Second thing, I think the girls in this guild post a lot more than the guys. So congratz. Main Topic= I am not your average girl. I don't meet the standards of this world and chasing after boys is not my thing. I have never had a boyfriend. I don't sleep around. I also do not wear make-up like most girls my age, and it took major peer pressure from my friends just to get my ears pierced once. I tend to make friends with guys over Halo and I am slightly tom boyish. I hate skirts and dresses, jeans are my thing always. I don't have a closet filled with clothes and still not know what to wear. Alot of my clothing is really baggy, just weird looking, big, or just something that I got as a present which can not be exchanged. Most girls my age also don't play with Barbie, or their stuffed animals. I also hate talking on the phone, and don't have a cell to text all my friends 24/7. I'm afraid to go for my driving lesson for fear that I'll crash into the ditch. xd The average girl would speed out the door to the car with her phone ready if she gets a text. Also I love Jesus, which is not an average girl type thing. The 'average girl' has gotten a lot worse in the past years, which makes me even less average...and I like it. You're not an average girl either, are you? We need to show the world how unaverage we are. Just thought this would be good to post for encouragement to be different and also the posting has slowed.

Um....Well I love wearing dresses and skirts and dressing up.
* I wear make up, but not that much (eyeliner and mascara...and on occasion I will put eye shadow on),
*I was nervous about my driver's test too, but toughed up and took it
*I don't have a closet full of clothes either, but still struggle with the "I don't have any thing to wear" issue, but that does not mean I go out shopping every chance I get
*I am a tomboy in the sense that I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty
*I have a cell phone, but that does not mean I call and text my friends 24/7...It's my main phone as I don't have a land line phone.
*I believe modesty is more than what you wear (Modest is hottest)
*I hate tank tops/tube top and short skirts/shorts, pants with too many holes in them, low cut shirts that show cleavage (I will only wear those with a shirt under them)
*I don't wear jewelry often. The main thing I wear is my wedding and engagement rings and my CTR ring. Some times when I dress up I will put on a simple bracelet and necklace
*I hate tatooes...they're nasty and dumb
*I am friends with both guys and girls, most them are married
*I am married to the most wonderful man in the world (Someoneiknow is his avi)
*I have a beautiful daughter who will be two here soon
That pretty much sums it up...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm
I am not here to intrude, but i think that being different is better, society these days are not good on women at all, sex is encouraged, restrictions on women, even though it is the present, can be shown by certain clothing and expectations in social norms. Sadly for men also, the popular way of being manly and such is annoying by my perspective. All I am trying to say is that by being yourselves, you are doing the best thing you can do in a crazed society like this
...... now.....please don't beat the crap outta me for posting here......PLEEAASE?! eek  

a-TAP-in-time123

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 am
a-TAP-in-time123
I am not here to intrude, but i think that being different is better, society these days are not good on women at all, sex is encouraged, restrictions on women, even though it is the present, can be shown by certain clothing and expectations in social norms. Sadly for men also, the popular way of being manly and such is annoying by my perspective. All I am trying to say is that by being yourselves, you are doing the best thing you can do in a crazed society like this
...... now.....please don't beat the crap outta me for posting here......PLEEAASE?! eek

*beats*Just kidding, we won't beat the C*** out of you. ^_^ Thank you for writing that, it is so true. I know that it's difficult for you guys also, I see it a lot how your pressured too, mostly on TV. If you don't do something you're considered a wimp and not a man, but I call that being a gentleman which is a lot better than being 'Manly'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm
I hear ya. In fact, I hardly talk to anyone my age. I feel more comfortable around adults and, not so much, little children. I only talk to people my age if their A) Family and B) interests mirror my own. I have a second cousin who's four, but she acts more like seven...in a good way. For instance, she was looking at my new nephew and one of the other little kids threw something. It bounced into her lap. Instead of spazzing out and playing, she just ever so gracefully picked it up and set it down next to her. Also, my grandmother died recently, and I was watching her eat at my aunt's house (I was done and she, her mom, and her grandma [she calls her Nana] had gotten there late) and she was chattering away and she said "Grandma's in heaven with Jesus. Did you know God and Jesus are the same person?" My cousin and aunt are Christians, too, but I never expected a four year old to get it so much. At the funeral, she never saw anyone cry when she did. She was just staring at the ceiling and started crying. She is so sweet and has a childlike faith, with an older understanding.

Also, just random, did you know you quoted Barlow Girl "Average Girl"?  

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers