Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Linkin Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like or even love linkin park?
I got mad love for the park
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
LP is the shiznat
36%
 36%  [ 11 ]
they suck
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
who cares give me gold a**. quit fooling around
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
LOL he said Shiznat :)
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 30

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:46 pm
Mizuyousei
I like it when they actually sing. But when all they do is scream, its like torture for my ears.
...Linkin park dosen't scream what the ******** are you talking about?!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:54 am
AegisEvo
Mizuyousei
I like it when they actually sing. But when all they do is scream, its like torture for my ears.

Actually, they do a lot of screaming. Its all that "angst" they have had 8 years ago.  

[Cesar]

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:38 pm
[Cesar]
AegisEvo
Mizuyousei

Actually, they do a lot of screaming. Its all that "angst" they have had 8 years ago.

LOL. well to be honest they do scream but it isn't that much. like in "breaking the habbit" I made it on the RUN Im the only ONE I'll never fight AGAIN and this is how it ENDS

the capital words are screams.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:23 pm
I love breaking the habit >< I dont' even really notice the difference between their screaming and the singing. I just consider their screaming singing... xp  

cherry haterade

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:24 pm
OblivionKnight
I love breaking the habit >< I dont' even really notice the difference between their screaming and the singing. I just consider their screaming singing... xp

same here... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:45 pm
NO!!! they don't just scearm!! damnit >.< there singing and if you love them as much as I do you can understand what there saying and I can and they sing and only 2 guys do the loud singing, but they sing normally and s**t..no one disses them and doesn't get yelled at by me scream  

~Bikky~

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:52 pm
~Bikky~
NO!!! they don't just scearm!! damnit >.< there singing and if you love them as much as I do you can understand what there saying and I can and they sing and only 2 guys do the loud singing, but they sing normally and s**t..no one disses them and doesn't get yelled at by me scream

I agree completely. My point is you can understand them and yet they do yell some times. I am not dissing them I started this thread I love them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:14 pm
I used to like them, but I'm just sick of them now. Everyone at my school thinks they're so ******** hardcore because they listen to LP. It's annoying as hell.Their lyrics lack the personal feeling that they need. I mean most of the songs could apply to anything, they're cashing in on the depressed wannabe punk kids. My point being... they suck.  

Ryudo634

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:19 pm
Ryudo634
I used to like them, but I'm just sick of them now. Everyone at my school thinks they're so ******** hardcore because they listen to LP. It's annoying as hell.Their lyrics lack the personal feeling that they need. I mean most of the songs could apply to anything, they're cashing in on the depressed wannabe punk kids. My point being... they suck.

wow you are going to get flamed for speaking your mind. only in america.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:21 pm
I know I'm going to be flamed. I just hope they take the time to use proper grammar and spelling when they do it. Oh, and "LP roxX0rs" is not a flame. Just a warning in advance.  

Ryudo634

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:35 pm
Ryudo634
I know I'm going to be flamed. I just hope they take the time to use proper grammar and spelling when they do it. Oh, and "LP roxX0rs" is not a flame. Just a warning in advance.

LOL. Some dumb people do that too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:47 pm
I just want to know what is so wrong in their lives. I mean, the main song writer, Chester, is married, insanely rich, and now has a kid. What is there to be pissed/moody about now? You can't be angsty all your life, its more of a phase.

Don't even get me started on their musicallity, however that rant is aimed more at rock in general.

The rapper, yeah, he at least knows how to write from a different emotion. Life isn't always piss poor, ya know?  

[Cesar]

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:36 pm
[Cesar]
I just want to know what is so wrong in their lives. I mean, the main song writer, Chester, is married, insanely rich, and now has a kid. What is there to be pissed/moody about now? You can't be angsty all your life, its more of a phase.

Don't even get me started on their musicallity, however that rant is aimed more at rock in general.

The rapper, yeah, he at least knows how to write from a different emotion. Life isn't always piss poor, ya know?

try talking to inyuyasha lover then you will find out how piss poor life is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:44 pm
yeah... life sucks.. no matter what.. dont care if your rich.. or have a better life than others.. it still sucks! ¬_¬ once you think you found something.. you better open your eyes.. I hope you know... nothing is to good to be true.. NOTHING... no matter how much you think it is.. it is not...  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:26 am
inuyasha_lover419
yeah... life sucks.. no matter what.. dont care if your rich.. or have a better life than others.. it still sucks! ¬_¬ once you think you found something.. you better open your eyes.. I hope you know... nothing is to good to be true.. NOTHING... no matter how much you think it is.. it is not...

::Clap:: Sarcasm never goes out of style. 3nodding  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces