Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ishie's Plots~ (All in need of RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 am
Late!! But here I go XD

Tara: Currently, I'm not sure what's going on with Frem. He may be staying with Aonani, Riri and I haven't made the final decision yet >.<;
Love your girl though, I've always admired her.

Yumitoko: Sure! I'd love to do it~
Would you like to start the RP? Or should I?

Sela: He's so handsome~ 8D
I would love to RP with him.
I think Enitan would be best foal wise, unless you think he can handle a scared shitless filly that would try to hide from him.
And for Setesh, well poke me via IM and I'll let you know what I have in mind for my plush stallion, then we can decide if you still want to RP with him XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Enitan
Link to your Soq: Kali
Plot/RP Wanted: Any/all of the plots you're looking for for him, and/or general RP.
What you are interested in: Kali is young, homeless, and friendless - I'd love to find her some childhood friends, which would usually be difficult because of her reserved nature, but it seems like they'd get along well. She's not very talkative but is quite accepting of others, so I don't imagine she'd have much problem with his 'world' or being introduced to it - in fact, she might begin to believe all of the things he says if she's around him long enough. She's very much a follower, not a leader, so being someone's pet could be "good" for her as she grows.
Anything Else: Nope! :U

Three Tailed Fox

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 pm
Tara de Draiocht
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Fremere
Link to your Soq: Andarta
Plot/RP Wanted: I am open to anything!
What you are interested in: Fling or lifemate possibilities.
Anything Else: Andarta is a cheery sort that likes adventure and friendliness! She enjoys communication and loves to help those that can't help themselves.

shoot me a pm if interested! heart

Your girl is lovely, but Fremere is staying with Aonani. >.<
Sorry Tara, I really do love your mare.

Three Tailed Fox: I'd love to let Enitan play with your filly =3
Would you like to start the RP?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Hermes
Link to your Soq:
User Image
Plot/RP Wanted: Best Guy Friend
What you are interested in: Maj needs friends obviously. n-n And while he is by no means gay or feminine he calm and collected and very good at taking nothing seriously. I want to think that this type of nature might also "balance out" Hermes. Since Maj would find the cockiness rather amusing and perhaps even razz Hermes about it. Though I'm not sure. We would have to see.
Anything Else:I I've been contemplating throwing him at this plot for days, but wasn't sure you'd except Maj's temper at a viable alternative to your original thoughts.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 am
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with:
Eydis
Link to your Soq:
Reii Yuki (i will have more up on her in a few days just hammering out the rest of the bio and what not)
Plot/RP Wanted:
I think Reii would be perfect for Eydis to confide in.
Her selfless nature cuppled with endless understanding and no desire to cause trouble by spreading other peoples secrets she makes an amazing friend. she would be basically a diary that could talk back and actually be fun to be around.
What you are interested in:
well they could meet (probably near the ocean) and create a steady friendship.
Anything Else:
i like tea . . .with milk and honey?
and PM me if you are interested

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Roarie: Sure, we can try it out if you like. =3
As long as you don't mind my slow responses. Slow, but I always respond.
Would you like to start it?

Demon: We can try it out if you like, see what Eydis thinks of your mare. Would you like to start?  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 am
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Aidan
Link to your Soq: Ootachi
Plot/RP Wanted: Curiosity
What you are interested in: She's the most naive mare ever, and her curiosity has gotten herself almost killed before. She'd totally go up to him and repeatedly ask "why?" for an answer. And possibly he could get really annoyed with her and "smack" some sense into her? As she has none at all.
Anything Else: He's a beaut. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm
I don't mind at all. I'll have an RP link for you shortly. n-n

Edit: Why waht's this?

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 pm
Certainly
I will make it and post link here smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 am
xXx
Rp link smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 pm
the_scowling_cat
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Aidan
Link to your Soq: Ootachi
Plot/RP Wanted: Curiosity
What you are interested in: She's the most naive mare ever, and her curiosity has gotten herself almost killed before. She'd totally go up to him and repeatedly ask "why?" for an answer. And possibly he could get really annoyed with her and "smack" some sense into her? As she has none at all.
Anything Else: He's a beaut. biggrin

Sure! Would you like to start the RP? =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 am
Setesh now up~  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 am
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Link to your Soq: Jacqueline]Jacqueline
Plot/RP Wanted: Something that will encourage her personality to come out. :] (Fillies and Colts)
What you are interested in: Well I want something that will allow her to reach the full capacity of her personality. Maybe she will be freaked out by his 'goofing around'and he doesn't know what to do? Maybe he believes he hurt her in some way, and in the end she kind of comes out of her shell?
Anything Else: Jacqueline is very fun and crazy. She is always the life of the party... As long as the party includes a party of two or three. She has anxiety attacks when she is stuck in large groups and meeting new soquili. However, after she gets to know a soquili she is like a rocket, always wanting to go out looking for adventure and wanting to party.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Link to your Soq: Jacqueline]Jacqueline
Plot/RP Wanted: Something that will encourage her personality to come out. :] (Fillies and Colts)
What you are interested in: Well I want something that will allow her to reach the full capacity of her personality. Maybe she will be freaked out by his 'goofing around'and he doesn't know what to do? Maybe he believes he hurt her in some way, and in the end she kind of comes out of her shell?
Anything Else: Jacqueline is very fun and crazy. She is always the life of the party... As long as the party includes a party of two or three. She has anxiety attacks when she is stuck in large groups and meeting new soquili. However, after she gets to know a soquili she is like a rocket, always wanting to go out looking for adventure and wanting to party.

Sure, would you like to start the RP? =3  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Polette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Dominica
Link to your Soq: Anarion
Plot/RP Wanted: The Savior plot? o:
What you are interested in: Well, Ari is a naturally chivalrous stallion, so if he were to see anyone injured, he'd definitely stick by them to make sure they're okay.
Anything Else: o:

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces