View Results

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am
Pickles... >_>

Have ever noticed how even after pickle slices are removed from a burger, green circles remain imprinted on the bread?

It's like they're mocking me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 am
I have read the first post, and all I can say is: Jaft, you were very bored. And had a lot of time on your hands.

Ontopic: *shrugs* I don't like or dislike pickles.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm
@Chex- It's the same for me except it's my belly that's like- Ow ow ow ow...no maor. D:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm
wow jaft, now that's some deep, true, passionate hate right there...but anyway, I do like pickles. Quite a bit actually....then again I swear I'm like the lest-pickiest eater ever...I've never not liked anything that I've put in my mouth...guess that's sorta a good thing though, right?  

umi505

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 pm
umi505
wow jaft, now that's some deep, true, passionate hate right there...but anyway, I do like pickles. Quite a bit actually....then again I swear I'm like the lest-pickiest eater ever...I've never not liked anything that I've put in my mouth...guess that's sorta a good thing though, right?

Firstly: :3 Why thank you.

Secondly: No, dearie, that's a sexual innuendo. Been a long time since I updated my infamous wall of quotes....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 pm
Jaft
umi505

Secondly: No, dearie, that's a sexual innuendo. Been a long time since I updated my infamous wall of quotes....
And of course, her first day back after a long hiatus, she gives you gold ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

umi505

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am
Arcanas
Jaft
umi505

And of course, her first day back after a long hiatus, she gives you gold ^_^
oooooh geeeeeeeeeez lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:21 am
LMAO XD *hugs* When I read about the pickles vent I thought of my fiancee I was crackin up because I have heard the whole think about pickles myself. I feel bad every time I have pickles because he doesn't like the smell so I tried not to have pickles that often.  

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 am
He has good taste and smell.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items