Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donnacella

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:35 am
Hi and thanks for the invitation. You guys can call me Donna. I'm older than most of you, but won't say how old until I know you all a bit better. I lurk in the GD occasionally, never go to the CB, and spend most of my time on Gaia either debating in the ED or messing around in one of my Guilds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:41 am
Hello all! >.>

I was invited to this guild for reasons unknown. XD  

Alucards_Bane

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Neitsabes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:44 am
Hello, I'm Neitsabes (The Muffin King)

I'll act accordingly to the first impression you get of me, so I'll be an a** if you think I'm an a**, and I'll be a nice guy if you think I'm a nice guy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:52 am
Hi everyone, I'm DarkLynx9701. Pleased to make all your acquaintances. biggrin
I'm an RPer, I'm warning you now.  

DarkLynx9701

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:56 am
Hrm. Im Mariel. I play in many areas including the exchange, gd, and at. And ... Im not on so much because I work all the damn time D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:02 am
Hello, my name is Jim. I am one of the older members of this site, though there are many older than me. I am a 36 year old male from Seattle, Washington USA. I am a published poet, an amateur electronic musician. I enjoy messing around with computer graphics, mountain biking, and being generally silly. I have been told that I am wise well beyond my years, but at the same time I feel I never want to grow up. I have been through some very difficult tragedies in my life, including the slow death of my father due to skin cancer (malignant melonoma) that spread to his liver. I have battled depression at times, my poetry is what has helped me survive, as well as the wonderful friends I have. My friends mean the absolute world to me.  

Animatratus

Pancakes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:19 am
Hey, I'm... Pancakes.? You can call me Brittany if you want, or not... I'd prefer Pancakes. since I would know right off who you're talking to. o.O

Anway... n.n;

I can't really limit myself to a forum. But I'm always in GD, GCD, The Exchange, and CB and any of those forum's subforums. Oh and MPL. I'm always in there. ninja

If you want to know more just PM me or IM me or just talk to me when you see me in a topic. 3nodding

http://www.myspace.com/pancakesinspace
http://www.xanga.com/the_pancakes_are_coming

By the way, thanks for the invite.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:39 am
Hi I'm Lone Wolf, But you can call me Dark Rose, or just Rose
I'm 14 years old...going on 15.

I like horror movies, History (I know slightly nerdish but still), Mythical Creatures/monster/people. I also Like Vampires and Things like that.

I'm a loyal Gd'er If I'm not in a guild I'm there. Or in Vampire haven, a rp thread in chatterbox.

I've been on gaia since 2 years ago, Just not with this acount. My last one was hacked and had to be forgotten....:tear:

Thank you for inviting me to the guild and I hope I enjoy it ^_^

Signed ~Dark Rose~

User Image  

Intoxicated Glory

Izzulepuff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:15 am
Hey, I'm devils rose.
I'm twelve and live in England, and of course, I am female.
I listen to a lot of punk/emo/alternative music.
No, I don't consider greenday 'Punx'
True punk is the clash, and bands of that nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:20 am
I'm Rissid. I'm a very strange lady. I am quite possibly the wierdest person you'll ever meet and I'm proud of it. I have a boyfriend, a family and two cats. I got to school in Germany so my time is quite possibly ahead of yours. I'm looking at a profession as a college professer of Religion or Psychology. I'm probably older than you and have a happier outlook on life.

I would just like to know where you found me?

~Rissid
heart  

Rissid Lady

Divine Knife

The Fungus Amungus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:27 am
Hey all. I'm The Fungus Amungus, yes it is a cd, yes it is actually Amongus, get over it. I live in California and I am currently a freshman *gasp* at Del Mar High School. Now that you know where I live, come stalk me... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:41 am
hey
im glad i got invited first off
thanx for the invite^-^*happy dance*
my name is Emma
im 16 almost 17
my birthday is may 4
i love to argue
i love to read
i love anyone who is not mean to me
so....yea*waves insanely and hyperly*
4laugh rofl xd 3nodding whee  

howtheundeadweep

Dapper Gaian

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:28 am
I'm new! My name is Evelyn, and you can find EVERYTHING about me in my profile! Check me out if you wanna know more about me! I'm a nice person!! *hides hatchet* twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:31 am
Hi, thanks for the invite. I'm Jessica. I'm 15. I lurk alot in GD and GCD, I post occasionly in CB, and I hang out in guilds. I love music. That's about it...  

Snuggle Pouff

Allena D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:12 am
Hello there,

I'm Allena D... as you all can see, I just joined this guild a couple of hours ago, and it seems fun...

I'm on a quest as you all can see, for my dream avi. I think I'm half way to get it, and it's been all by myself, so far I've only had one donator of 200 gg, but ther rest was all on me and my advicing others/bumping abilities.

As you can all see for my avi, I like purple.

I like anime, reading and going to the movies, three things I haven't been able to do very often lately because I'm going to college and working at the same time.

well hope I can make some friends  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces