Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 am
Accepted, heart & Zaria! Welcome to the herd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Zaria thanks you and will do her untermost to protect the herd.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm
ATTENTION

I would like to let everyone know that if their soq would like to recruit members, they are welcome to. The new members will just have to show up here and have a meeting RP arranged with the Alpha, Protector, and/or M/C. Once the herd idea really begins to take form, I hope we can have a close-knit, rather relaxed place for your soq to hang out heart And we need a name!

Also, as I told Yumitoko, if your soq is lifemated or is going to be lifemated, a renewing of vows or ceremony held with the herd can be arranged. Could be extremely fun! wink

If you haven't, please be sure to read all of the front page. Important information is important. There are plots, and if anyone would like to suggest something, I'm open to anything.

Lastly, I am beginning to think that the Advisors will not be needed, as Mei kind of pointed out. They will be removed; Faye will be out of a job - I'd like it if he could be a Patrol Leader and spend time with kids when his patrol isn't on duty - that way, his sense of duty and peace-loving nature can both have equal time. How's that sound, Mei?

Sorry if I just scared everybody out of their wits ^^; It was necessary.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 pm
if keii's mate get's accepted then i'll have to give his owner a heads-up.

sounds all good, usually an rp is needed for most herds. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm
We will have meet-the-Alpha/Protector/MC rps, ceremony (lifemating, migrating, etc.) rps, plot rps, and some just general rps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 am
sounds like fun. :3
It'll give the herd a chance to bond too.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 am
Eep, sorry I've totally poofed, everyone sweatdrop Other stuff has sort of taken over. I should be back soon-ish, though  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:06 pm
oh very interesting to know i'll defiantly take it in consideration when i talk to zaria potential mates owner.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Riverfaith
Soq Image:User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Adviser
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Riverfaith has been around for quite some time, she's met many folks along her travels and has gone through quite a bit in her own life. She's had two breedings and therefore has the knowledge of a mother, she's fought with kalonas and therefore has strength - or...well...wit. And she's been very well rounded. She is one of the most thought out characters I have, very near and dear to my heart.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? Yes, Saeran
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Absolutely. She's somewhat flighty by nature due to her deer-like instincts but she is in no way a pansy either. Not anymore. From shy new mare to brave old mother, or at this point..grandmother. *Dread*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Adeodatus (Addy for short)
Soq Image:User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Member (at the moment, he's just a foal.)
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Well he's still a foal, and at the moment I haven't entirely planned out his personality but I have a rough idea. It requires more plotting before I have a definite rank I'd like him to be when he's an adult.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? No
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? He will, even at the age of foal.

("Grandma" Riverfaith will be taking him under her care)

Kyra Bloodborne

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:55 am
It might be a little amusing considering Addy is Kenton's grandson. Also, I think when Addy becomes an adult he'd fit into the position of instructor.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm
Both are accepted ^_^ However, I've begun to think recently that the Advisors may not be entirely necessary, though... I'll put Riverfaith on the list of Advisors until Mei and Fayearan show back up, but she may eventually have to find a different position.

As Riverfaith is lifemated, would Saeren like to possibly become an honorary member? First, he'd have to undergo a small questioning/evaluation session to make sure he hasn't got any bad intentions. After that, they could renew their vows if they wanted to.

As for Addy, he's adorable. And what kind of instructor would you like him to be? He will be trained initially under Edward Vassago (self-defense and offensive tactics). He can be a languages instructor, a wildlife instructor (identifying plants and animals, etc.), even a swimming instructor if he'd like and if he can prove he can teach others.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:08 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Both are accepted ^_^ However, I've begun to think recently that the Advisors may not be entirely necessary, though... I'll put Riverfaith on the list of Advisors until Mei and Fayearan show back up, but she may eventually have to find a different position.

As Riverfaith is lifemated, would Saeren like to possibly become an honorary member? First, he'd have to undergo a small questioning/evaluation session to make sure he hasn't got any bad intentions. After that, they could renew their vows if they wanted to.

As for Addy, he's adorable. And what kind of instructor would you like him to be? He will be trained initially under Edward Vassago (self-defense and offensive tactics). He can be a languages instructor, a wildlife instructor (identifying plants and animals, etc.), even a swimming instructor if he'd like and if he can prove he can teach others.

River would be fine with another position if that's the case. She's a nut for foals, babies are her thing...so she'd probably go to being a nanny or midwife actually if the position fell through for adviser. It's alright with me, both positions would fit her well enough.

I'd have to talk to Rita to see if she's up for a Rp or two for Saeren, I'm sure if she's up for it that he'd have no issue being a honorary member. Like I said, her and I would have to speak about that, I think it'd be very cute for them to renew their vows. <3

Wildlife instructor would probably go good with what personality I have in mind for him. I'm thinking nature is going to intrigue him, but he's very willing to learn and such. I think for his foal-hood I'm going to have him be one of the kids that sits in class and can't possibly sit still because they have so many questions...and if he can't seem to get answers...he'll go find them for himself. Typical kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 am
Awww Addy is so cute. x3
If possible I'd like to poke you for RP between Edward and Addy for sure. biggrin

He's got pointy teeth. eek. xD
Does he like to bite much? hehe.

Funny thing is that Edward' best friend is called Addy. xD
She's lovely.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 pm
Eee...Addy is now an adult but i still plan to RP him as a foal for now.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff