Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artistic Freedom

Back to Guilds

Express yourself, talk about everything. 

Tags: discuss art, poetry, dreams, songs, music 

Reply Artistic Freedom
DONT U HATE WHEN.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moth munchies

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 am
Dont you hate when...Gravity decides to trip you. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm
I hate when my alarm clock goes off in the morning (most of the time I ignore is, but 5mins later it goes off again xD)!

BullseyeRista

Ruthless Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Beautifully Different

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm
Don't you hate it when people judge you and make bad remarks about you when they don't know who you really are on the inside as a person. For example some people in my class always call me anti-social or crazy all because I don't talk to them. I only talk to those who actually want to take the time out to get to know the real me and show them my true self. I don't have to talk to those who's purpose is to put people down and make themselves look good or think people always have to speak to them because they think they are all that. I bow down before nobody and speak to whoever I feel is sincere and genuine to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Poetic Epiphany
Don't you hate it when people judge you and make bad remarks about you when they don't know who you really are on the inside as a person. For example some people in my class always call me anti-social or crazy all because I don't talk to them. I only talk to those who actually want to take the time out to get to know the real me and show them my true self. I don't have to talk to those who's purpose is to put people down and make themselves look good or think people always have to speak to them because they think they are all that. I bow down before nobody and speak to whoever I feel is sincere and genuine to me.

User Image

I couldn't agree more, I also hate the fact that everyone else looks down on other's disabilities when all in all - we're all the same in the inside, feelings, emotions - a heart. I love your username by the way, I can relate to it a lot and it says so much in two words.

Don't you also hate it when people act like the World revolves around them?

And when they lecture and emphasize only your wrong doings?

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Futanari xo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Don't you hate it when you're playing a video game and just before you can save it the game freezes so you couldn't save any of the new data?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 am
Kitsurane
Don't you hate it when you're playing a video game and just before you can save it the game freezes so you couldn't save any of the new data?

I broke a controller cuz I threw it at the wall when that happened one time biggrin  

G0TH1C G33K

TheCarelessDove

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm
Kitsurane

i flipping hate that!!
dont u hate when u work so hard on something like a project and then u find out the project is do on some other day!(procrastinators)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Don't you hate it when in the morning it's hella cold and you wear long sleeves and boots and later on in the day it turns hot.  

SmileJojo

kimchi_and_rice

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:15 pm
Dont you hate it when you think a picture is great, but then you accidently smear the ink across the picture with you hand?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm
kimchi_and_rice
Dont you hate it when you think a picture is great, but then you accidently smear the ink across the picture with you hand?
ahhh it has happened on avi art selling i had to start all over again  

xXJericoXx
Crew

Coo Beastie

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm
Don't you hate it when the person above you forgets to leave a question for you when you answer? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 pm
Don't you hate it when you do something with friends and the person your dating gets angry and makes you regret having a good time?

-just happened all weekend- sad  

G0TH1C G33K

xXJericoXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:42 pm
evil wata trying to say kid!!?[quote="Coo Beastie"]Don't you hate it when the person above you forgets to leave a question for you when you answer? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 pm
aww i feel ya dude
G0TH1C G33K
Don't you hate it when you do something with friends and the person your dating gets angry and makes you regret having a good time?

xXJericoXx
Crew

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 pm
xXJericoXx
aww i feel ya dude
G0TH1C G33K

User Image

You didn't leave a "Don't you hate.." remark.

Don't you hate it when you want to scratch something so bad - but you just know you can't because its in public!?

Artistic Freedom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff