Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
((kat directed me here so here I be))

Isis was walking near by a basket hooked on her arm. She'd always been a believer of natural healing elements first. Crouching down she plucked a few small plants adding them to her basket. Looking up between the trees she was near, Isis was startled to see the Headmistress, Anya and Evelyn. There was also a....centuar? This could be bad.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

"We come not to complain, but to offer our help should you need it, as my companions have stated," the Headmistress pulled from her pocket an apple, "Please take this gift as an apology for our intrusion," Linda took a few slow steps forward and placed the apple on a rock, then stepped back into the spot she had stood in. She hoped this would be enough to please the Centaur.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

As Hikari and Xenos made their way back to the castle Crahi tilled her head. She could hear a commotion in the forest. She nudged Hikari and said in a quiet caw "Something seems to be going on in the forest, their is quite a crowd." Hikari looked up confused, she was still holding Xenos's hand. "A crowd.. a commotion... I wonder what it is. Xenos let's check it out." Since their conversation Hikari felt a bit gutsier and ready for adventure. Beside This could be interesting, a learning experience like no other.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar felt himself give in to their temptation, "Tempt me, not, wicked creature," Ammar hissed, "Do you know nothing of what goes on around your land and into ours? Can't you feel the trees cry, the grass die, the stars darken?" Ammar's voice wavered as he pawed the ground nervously, "How do I know that you are not the being who has caused The Shadow to fall on our forest? All of you could be the cause of our unrest... The Shadow falls upon our forest once more at times we were told were never to be!"

Ammar began to prance nervously in a circle, clearly confused by everything he sensed. His father had told him to be wary of the human creatures, but they had not pulled out their wands at him. Perhaps they were, indeed, kinder than what he was told.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Xenos looked towards the forest then back at Hikari and Crahi. "Yes, I think that could be fun. After all I haven't been in the forest for a while and I rather enjoy it." He said grinning a little. Most of the time Xenos tried to behave himself, but he was more then willing to do damn near anything to learn something new. "Come on hurry!" Xenos, still holding onto Hikari's hand, started to move at a jog while trying to be gentle while pulling her along.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor entered the Forbidden Forest, trying not to step on the traps she set out earlier this week. She walked for a bit until she accidentally bumped into a person-or a tree. She took a step back and rubbed her forehead. She bumped into Iris, not a centaur, thank God.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image Evelyn was hardly surprised when the centaur denied Professor Bella's gift. She knew of their kind, knew them not to be trusting creatures. "Please, mighty one. It was not us who cast this shadow upon your territory. We know not of your hardships. Please elaborate for us, dear protector." Eve spoke calmly, letting her emotions sink into her words.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 pm
An apple? Is that supposed to be sufficient? she asked herself.
Apparently not...

As the centaur began to paw the ground and prance, Indala's free hand reached around and rested on the handle of her wand.
If something were to happen, the small number of adults before her would need some help.

Surely, there are other centaurs nearby, she reasoned.

Even a little help was better than nothing.
Besides, she knew a few spells that she ought not to, thanks to her father.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar turned his attention to the one with blue hair who spoke "This shadow comes from your world!" Ammar bellowed, not knowing how they could not foresee it like he could. Were they stupid, blind creatures?

Ammar pranced as the forest quivered again.

Were they simply toying with him? Were they the enemies? The Shadow loomed over the forest, the sky grew dark and the grass seemed to whisper to Ammar. Death, they sighed.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Isis didn't squeak or anything in surprise but she did whirle around, her long hair flying and her wand point straight into Eleanor's face. A spell was half on her lips before she reliezed who it was. "Oh! Eleanor! I'm so sorry, I thought you were something else." She appologized quickly lowering her arm. "I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked in a quieter tone worried she had.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

"Isis, Eleanor," the Headmistress motioned them over gently while the centaur was distracted with his own senses, "Anya, what can you read from his mind?" Linda inquired, hoping that Anya could penetrate such a confused mind.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari jogged along to keep up. This was exciting. Who knew what they would find. As they ran into the forest Hikari could hear voices. "Sounds like the headmistress and Professor Bella. But I wonder who they guy is?" This was exciting. She couldn't wait to find out what was going on.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

She narrowed her eyes at the centaur. "What death? We have not summoned anything," she said, her mind firmly in bedded in his mind. "We have done nothing," she replied firmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor heard the beginning of a spell and pulled out her own wand as a reflect before lowering it as she recognized Isis's peaceful voice. She laughed lightly and quickly turned around to make sure that Willow, her cat, was still behind her.
"No, I'm fine.", Eleanor reassured Isis with a kind smile, "Are you okay?" she questioned curiously, frowning delicately.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will tightened his grip on her as soon as he noticed her reaching for her wand. Gaining her eye, he shook his head slightly and gestured off a little distance to where he could hear a couple more centaur, at least. Whispering, he said, "If they know we're here, it would be best not to provoke them."  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff