Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:02 pm
Amira: I'm always open! Is there anyone in my plot thread or anyone in my teepee you'd like her to meet? They're all open to making new friends or having new experiences. We can always plot more epic adventures after we see how they get along?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:18 am
Uta

I tagged you finally! Sorry it took so long! x_x College finals SUCK so bad.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:02 am
Uta

Would you still be willing to plot? I did not get a PM from you, so would you still be interested in Aural or...? :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 am
Uta
Amira: I'm always open! Is there anyone in my plot thread or anyone in my teepee you'd like her to meet? They're all open to making new friends or having new experiences. We can always plot more epic adventures after we see how they get along?
So sorry for the late reply. It was hard getting everything ready for graduation. The ones I had in mind were Atraiu because him and Quenthel could have a lot of fun going on adventures looking for treasures, Ecclesia, Amarii, Eponine, Vencel, and Sunset. ^_^ I'll be around more often now that I am no longer in school ^_^  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:18 pm
Added Azimene, Sunny & Vencel plots, finally . . .after all this time.

Feel free to PM or poke me here if interested!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:13 am
*dusts off*  

Uta

Shy Mage

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:48 pm
May I offer up Shanna?

She is a bit of a tomboy, Once someone gets past her wall they find that she is a very sweet and dependalbe mare to have a long friendship with.

She could become a damsel in distress for Sunny for his An Unlikely Hero plot. But later become very exasperated with him later on as her tomboy side comes out. Which could be very fun for the both of them later on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:38 pm
I'd like to offer Sakura for Kaiya's plot "healer for hire". Sakura knows she's been putting on weight recently, and although she suspects she might be pregnant, she isn't sure. I'd like for another healer (Kaiya) to confirm that she's pregnant, and perhaps give her some advice or something on what she should do xP Would that be ok?

I'd love to throw Sakura into some of your other plots when she's developed a bit more plot-wise, but won't offer yet because her other plots really need doing first xP But.. expect more of me in the future! -cue evil laugh-

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm
Phail: I'd love to have Kaiya to meet up with your Sakura. She may not be a uni-angeni, but she certainly knows how to care for others and has some minimal healing abilities due to her domain and race. She's also been pregnant before, so would likely easily put the connection together and could certainly offer her advice!

It would be nice to get her out and about assisting others too. Feel free to poke and prod at any of my soquili though, they're all open and all in need of development and work. If you could start our RP though (and don't mind my slowness) I'll try to get to it soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 am
Tag!

I will poke and prod soon XD (Though if you want her for any plots specifically, feel free to grab her xP)

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 pm
Hey Uta!
I am wanting to offer up Isadora Fayth for a friend for Amarii, I kinda want Isadora to look up to her and learn from her in a way, if your interested. Possibly teach her how to be not so spastic? If not its fine, I just think it could be cute and when she grows up they can still be friends and be pretty princesses together. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:07 pm
IB: If you can forgive my slowness, I'd love to brush Amarii out and get her some princess-time. She loves foals and would adore dubbing one a princess and teaching her how to act proper-like. Though Amarii herself can be exciteable . . . << I think it would be great fun! If you start the RP and toss me the link, I can get a tag out this weekend!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:39 pm
Stupid me should have looked for a plot thread. xD Duh. Now that I did, Vencel's Ugly Duckling plot jumps out at me. Not that my girl is butt ugly or anything, but she comes from a small family herd of Wind who looked down on her because of the Kirin side. Saw it as 'tainting' their pure blood and made her ugly. Though she has a lot of other mental scars and problems besides believing what her herd thought that would give him more reasons to try and cheer her. Not that she's 'emo'ing' all over the place. Since it's very early in her story, she's very withdrawn, quiet, and insecure, but still trying to be optimistic.

Courtship taking a long while here is also perfect, as I think it would be better for her character to have a fling with someone as the first breeding. Add drama with potential males. Give her a nice little learning experience.
The stallion I'm after stays around his new family until the foals are adults before letting his wanderlust take over. Visits with his family when he can afterwards. So there's lots of potential for bitter feelings. And I know his owner well. I doubt she'd mind being a part of it.

Once she blossoms out of her mental anguish, she'll be a sweet, motherly type with a sorta cruel sense of humor. I've had a little taste of this humor doing some OOC with a friend, where she was pretty much picking on the above stallion's son for his fear over her bell. Though, in her defense, his father was doing the same. Whether she'll learn when to stop remains to be seen. He was also offending her by calling her a Kalona, so....He had it coming. xD

And we have the same train of thought regarding plots and roleplaying. <3 Romances that take a while to form from hardships are just the cutest when they do. I must say it is always refreshing to come across others who feel the same. Ni'awtu wouldn't be an easy catch, either way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 pm
Hello Uta my name is IvoryRyu.20 I was looking at your plot thread and i am interested in getting some sort of plots. Im not sure ill leave it for you to decided what could be worked out but I have one soquili only his name is Taiki. Ill link him below also i can tend to be shy so Ill leave my aim and or msn below too feel free to add and throw me an im okies thanks i look forward to hearing back from you.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sabin/Breedings/surresvart2.jpg here he is he he and his name is Taiki he he

Aim: Atrakinagaia
Msn: RikusaRyu@hotmail.com

I was hopeing whichever you find a better suitor for plots to get him to rp and plot with either Azimene and or Eudoxia feel free to im me and let me know here or whichever works thank you for taking the time to read this uta and i look forward to hearing back from you^_^  

IvoryRyu.20

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm
Have you found anyone to plot with Chandar yet?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff