Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Morvin Varren
Former Durmstrang Student ~ Seventh Year

╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Aurors' Office
What am I doing? Getting revenge
What am I thinking? It is time.

Arthur finally emerged. The man who was responsible for his father's death. Morvin threw a bunch of spells at him. "My Lord wants you dead! He sent me here to kill you!" Of course, this was false. Morvin had become crazed, driven mad by his desire for revenge.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Arthur took cover in his office, covering his head as one of the boy's spells shattered his window. "Give it up Morvin! You're hopelessly outnumbered!" he shouted as him and his Aurors returned a volley. Arthur aimed several severing hexes at the desk he was hiding behind, intent of reducing the boy's cover.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Morvin Varren

╚══════════════╝

"Never!" he shouted, desperation creeping into his voice. The desk he was hiding behind was being cut to pieces as the Aurors sought to rob him of his sweet victory. "I need to kill you! For my Lord! He'll bring my father back if you die!" Morvin leaned over the desk and fired several spells at the Aurors and Arthur.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Did the boy even know what he was saying? If this mysterious Lord actually did send him here, he sent him on a suicide mission. Another Auror took a spell and went down, paralyzed but otherwise fine. The desk, however, was almost gone. Arthur needed one big push. "Your father is gone Morvin! Surrender!" Arthur and the Aurors sent another volley of spells, most of them severing hexes.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Morvin Varren

╚══════════════╝

Morvin felt his rage bubble when the murderer said he father was dead. "Death first!" Morvin shouted as the desk crumbled in front of him. If he couldn't stop them with normal spells, Morvin would use real Dark magic. He had learned of a spell called Fiendfyre. And he was convinced he could control it. He began to cast the spell, fire emanating from his wand.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

When the boy stood up and began to cast a powerful fire spell, Arthur leaped up and threw a Stunning spell at the boy, close range. It met its target, sending the boy flying. When he did not rise again, Arthur took in the scene. "Take him to St. Mungo's," Arthur said, indicating the man who was still convulsing. The other Auror was being revived from his paralysis. He then moved over to the prone form of Arnold and revived him. Finally, Arthur stepped over to Morvin and kicked his wand away from him. "Get me bindings."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Sarah Meridith

Former Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sarah appeared in the Aurors' Office at the Ministry and brushed herself off. She approached the desk. "I have an important message for the Head Auror. Gracie McHalen is in my residence and she has been gravely wounded."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:41 pm

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Xᴀɴᴛʜᴜs Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
' Tʜᴇ Uɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ '
Rᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ Aᴜʀᴏʀ

╚══════════════╝

❅❅❅ Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them ❅❅❅
✄✄✄ A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person ✄✄✄
∞∞∞ Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time ∞∞∞

Xanthus, who just received a message that he had been accepted as an Auror, came to the Ministry. A nervous sigh escaped his lips as he walked towards the door of the Auror office. How long had he yearned to be in the situation he is right now. He's been longing to be an Auror since he was just a first year in Hogwarts. Now that's a long time. Standing in front of the door to another adventure, he first fixed up his clothes, making himself look presentable at least.He raised his hand to knock on the door but stopped as his knuckles were about to make contact. " Okay. Relax Xanthus, relax. Just do what you practiced and act naturally. Just....just be yourself, " he sighed. Now's the time. He knocked on the door three times. Should he introduce himself now that he had knocked? Or should he wait for someone to open it and ask him first?He was too nervous and kept on thinking what to do next. Blimey, he's never been this nervous since the time that he and his wife were about to do their first date.

✐✐✐ Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets ✐✐✐
✉ ✉ ✉ You must be the change you wish to see in the world ✉ ✉ ✉
✆✆✆ Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today ✆✆✆

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ : Extremely nervous
Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Should-should I say my name now? Wait, no, there might be a meeting. What should I do?!
Dᴏɪɴɢ : Knocking
Wɪᴛʜ : None
Aᴛ : Auror Office

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ : H-hello?

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 am
Madlyse Tarot
Former Gryffindor
--Rookie Auror--

User ImageLocation: Auror Office

Madlyse's eyes scanned the hallway as he made his way toward the Auror's office to introduce himself to his new co-workers. As he arrived at the door, he noticed a rather timid looking man lingering outside the door, looking as if he was trying to decide on entering. Watching him a bit suspiciously, Madlyse gripped the man's shoulder to announce his presence, then walked around him to push the door open and step inside to greet whomever might be there. "Madlyse Tarot. I'm the new recruit. And there is one waiting outside whom I believe wishes to speak to you." His eyes glance behind him once again to pin the other man with a questioning stare.

With: Xanthus Nicholson

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:04 am

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Xᴀɴᴛʜᴜs Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
Rᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ Aᴜʀᴏʀ

╚══════════════╝

✄✄✄ A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person ✄✄✄
∞∞∞ Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time ∞∞∞

Xanthus continued to think of what he would do next when he felt someone grab his shoulder. He silently watched as the man easily entered the office and introduce himself.....Wait, Madlyse Tarot? Bloody hell, it's Madlyse! He was in Gryffindor too, and the same age as Xanthus. They were friends! ...Back then? Did he grow that much for him not to be recognized? Wait.....he wishes to speak? Whoah, whoah, whoah. " Ah! No, I was just....hesitantly trying to knock at the door, " he reasoned out, slowly entering the office then gulped. Xanthus! Wake up! You were never shy! Xanthus cleared his throat. Maybe it's time for him to introduce himself. " I'm Xanthus Nicholson, the new employee? Auror? Recruit? Erm, I'm the new guy, " he introduced, nodding at the people who are inside. After the introduction, he turned around to his old friend. Looking at how Madlyse looked at Xanthus, it was quite obvious that he didn't recognize him. " Madlyse! Don't you remember me? We're in the same age, and same house. And we were both in the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. You were a chaser and I was a beater. How've you been? I never heard of you since we graduated, " he whispered, making him remember. Were they that old to forget? Or is it that time had passed by too quickly. How many years had it been? 16? Oh, wow. It figures.

✐✐✐ Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets ✐✐✐

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ : Extremely nervous
Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Finally, I introduced myself!
Dᴏɪɴɢ : Making Madlyse remember our school days
Wɪᴛʜ : Madlyse

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ : Should you like....RP like Madlyse remembers?

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm
Madlyse Tarot
Former Gryffindor
--Rookie Auror--

His brows furrowed slightly at the man's words, his eyes scanning over his face like he was reaching far back in his memory. 'Xanthus.. Xanthus..' "Ah," he nodded quietly, allowing a slight twitch of his lips in recognition. "Right, I suppose that we were... I'm sorry. My life has been a bit.. hectic, as of late." His mind flashed to his son that he'd only just discovered he had, and the daughter he'd almost lost to dark wizards when she was just a baby. "Both of my children are now attending Hogwarts, and my daughter as a Gryffindor." He nods quietly with the barest of smiles to silently communicate his pride in that fact.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 am

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Xᴀɴᴛʜᴜs Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
Rᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ Aᴜʀᴏʀ

╚══════════════╝

Xanthus waited for his answer. He smiled brightly smiled when Madlyse quietly nodded. He sadly smiled when his old friend said that his life was pretty hectic right now, and that he was sorry for not remembering immediately. " Hey, don't be sorry, lad. It's been about 16 years since we last met. I could understand if you almost forgot. I, myself, almost forgot. Well, good thing I didn't, " he said as he patted his friend's back. He can't blame him. Xanthus' life became pretty messed up when his wife died in a tragic car accident. And just by remembering it, his eyes went black and his lips came out to a frown. Yes he had heard about Madlyse had children, but he didn't know that she was in the same age as his son. " Well, would you look at that. My son is attending Hogwarts, too. And he's also in Gryffindor. Maybe our offsprings are already friends there, " he grinned. He sure was proud to have his son in the same house as he is. But then he remembered that his parents were against Xavier attending Hogwarts, and then him being in Gryffindor. Just what was it with them and Gryffindor?

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ : Perhaps happy?
Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Just what is it between ny parents and lions?
Dᴏɪɴɢ : Reminiscing

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ : Had to post with my phone.

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 am
Madlyse Tarot
Former Gryffindor
--Rookie Auror--

"Perhaps so," Madlyse stated quietly while he nodded, his hands bracing against one of the desks in the room while he leaned back and waited for anyone to tell him of his duties. It being his first day, and as a trainee no less, he fully expected some sort of instruction.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:31 am

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Xᴀɴᴛʜᴜs Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
Rᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ Aᴜʀᴏʀ

╚══════════════╝

Xanthus quietly nodded, walking over to one of the desks for new aurors, his own desk, and sat on it. " Don't you think it's just a little too quiet here? " he asked, looking around. " And...well I've heard of the Radcliffe Family....I really think that they've gone missing. The former head Auror, Arthur Radcliffe's disappearance, as well as his family caused confusion throughout the ministry....And I never got to do a single job with him, " he frowned as he gazed over to a dusty-kinda-looking desk, with a name plate on it, ' Head Auror ' ...A question stirred in his mind. Can he be a Head Auror, too?

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ : Confsed, and kinda Sad
Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : And I wanted to kick some criminal a** with him...
Dᴏɪɴɢ : Nothing

Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ : Crap, I'm so sorry! I forgot about this. DX

Xadyn-C

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am
User Image
Elton Snow
Former Gryffindor
Class of 1998
Auror in Training
Proud Parent and Husband

~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

Elton still had a smile on his lips from his wife's previous comment about his daughter's boyfriend. He thought this David was pretty nice. Shayna seemed to be happy, that's all that mattered to Elton. That's why he was even trying to be an Auror. For his family. That's why he was in this building standing infront of this door. Looking at it like it was poisonous, the normally full of courage former Gryffindor shuddered with nervousness. After a moment he took a deep breath and walked inside and looked around. Who in bloody hell was he supposed to talk to again?

That would be his luck that he had forgotten who he was to talk too... What on Earth would Denise say about this when he got home... He couldn't help smiling as he thought of his family at home. Ah well. He noticed some males talking and decided either to wait for someone to ask why he was there or give another minute before walking over.  
MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff