*uses Phoenix down*  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 am
Could I interest you in some RP between my girl Marceline and Tannin Nox?
Her personality: Marceline is a mare who doesn't particularly know who she is quite yet but she does know what her values are. She is a warrior just like her parents and thus is very willing to lend a hoof to those who need her whether they are good or evil as a truly good warrior never takes a side. (Or so she has been raised to believe.) There are times where she can be a bit snarky but for the most part she's actually pretty apathetic. Although, that's not to say she doesn't have a bit of a kinder side buried within her.
My plot idea: I was thinking maybe they could maybe start off with a general meet and greet and maybe have it evolve to sparring buddies or something? Maybe they could even fight a little.
*Brain is tired, so sorry it's not a better plot idea but I wanted to post before I forgot. D;

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Could I interest you in some RP between my girl Marceline and Tannin Nox?
Her personality: Marceline is a mare who doesn't particularly know who she is quite yet but she does know what her values are. She is a warrior just like her parents and thus is very willing to lend a hoof to those who need her whether they are good or evil as a truly good warrior never takes a side. (Or so she has been raised to believe.) There are times where she can be a bit snarky but for the most part she's actually pretty apathetic. Although, that's not to say she doesn't have a bit of a kinder side buried within her.
My plot idea: I was thinking maybe they could maybe start off with a general meet and greet and maybe have it evolve to sparring buddies or something? Maybe they could even fight a little.
*Brain is tired, so sorry it's not a better plot idea but I wanted to post before I forgot. D;

This sounds like fun ^^ (sorry i didn't see this earlier) We should totally do this, i'm always up for a little knight rp
^ u ^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 am
heart  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 am
[+Katch+]

This sounds like fun ^^ (sorry i didn't see this earlier) We should totally do this, i'm always up for a little knight rp
^ u ^

Alright then. Would you prefer I started or would you like to?
And..... Guild?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 am
~Kiana_Nala~
[+Katch+]

^ u ^

Alright then. Would you prefer I started or would you like to?
And..... Guild?

I'm kinda busy atm so if you could start it that would be great, or i can get to it when i get home :3

Guild ^^  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm
heart  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]