Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image User Image
PurebloodRavenclawChaserQuidditch CaptainFifth Year

User Image
ℛosemarie stepped off the carraige at the gates of Hogwarts, the horseless carriage going off on its own. “Well, time to get to the Great Hall.” she said as she began her walk up to the castle.
User Image
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

As Chance strolled hand in hand with Jaslyn to the carriages, he felt strangely at peace. It was as if everything in the world was right, and thus he felt right. Opposed to his normal sense of wrongness. It was an odd feeling, but he enjoyed it. It was a nice change. When they arrived at an empty carriage, he opened the door and gestured for her to enter. "Ladies first." he said, bowing and playing his princely role. Once she was in, he looked around for any sign of Virgil. Where was he, anyways? Ducking his head and entering the carriage, Chance slide into the seat next to his friend. "I don't see Virgil anywhere. I think we may have lost him in the crowd. Do you suppose he's alright?" Virgil was his friend too, and he worried about the boy. Not as much as if Jaslyn went missing for some reason, but he still worried a bit. Hopefully he'd make his way to the castle, for Chance had a feeling the carriage he was in was going to start moving soon.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather looked up at the sky as she walked, her hands in the pockets of her robe. So many stars... They were beautiful. And yet, only floating balls of hot gas that emitted a florescent glow throughout the night. What purpose did they serve, other than to be beautiful? Provide night light's to the woodland creatures? Lead the way on an unfamiliar road? Or, perhaps, their only meaning in life was to be beautiful, so people like her could stare at them and ponder as she was doing at this very moment. A sigh passed her lips as she finally approached a carriage. She opened the door and peered inside. Uninhabited. Perfect. Slipping inside, she sat in the corner and gazed out the window, waiting for Sun and Dhyl and Remy, her eyes locked on the heavenly lights above her.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 am
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn hopped into the carriage as he bowed and rolled her eyes at him. When he joined her she shrugged at his question. "He'll be fine, although I doubt he's very pleased that you dragged me off like that." She said with a small giggle. She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling a bit chilled"I'll see him at the Slytherin table anyways, so don't worry okay?"
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm
James
Akira
Third Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Machlachlan Sisters

The sisters left the platform, not saying much. The summer had been long for both of them. James, because she had decided to run off to get involved in something that could have very nearly killed her, and Akira because she had to deal with all the family drama that came from it. Needless to say, both girls were happy to be back at Hogwarts. Not seeing any of their friends, they made their way to the carriages. "How's this one look?" James asked her younger sister, pointing to a carriage that had its door ajar.

"Fine," Akira replied, opening the door to discover a redheaded young man was already there. He was in her year. "'ello there! Mind if we join you?" the girl asked.

The boy looked up. He didn't really want to share his carriage, but if he wanted his plan to get off the ground, he needed to socialize. And these two girls were in his house, and the blonde was in his year. If he recalled, they were sisters. "Why not? It's not like anyone else is joining me," he laughed as they entered the carriage. They sat across from him. "You'll have to forgive me, I'm terrible with names. I know we're all Ravenclaws here, but I don't think we've ever formally met. The name's Zephyr Bearach," he smiled

"Pleasure to meet you," Akira replied with a smile. He seemed pretty nice. She wondered how they had never met before. "I'm Akira Machlachlan, and this is my older sister James. She's only a year older," the younger girl replied.

James rolled her eyes and sighed. "Thanks Kira," she scowled. Her sister could be pretty annoying at times.

Zephyr Bearach

Second Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric, having walked with Romy, was now at the gates. This was his first time here, and he had to say it was pretty impressive. He turned to find Romy, and saw him slightly behind himself. He waited for the boy to pull up next to him before going any further.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Once the carriage pulled up to the gates and paused, waiting for the others to catch up, Nell took Henry from her bag where he had been attempting to eat the lining while also taking out a sunflower seed, one of his favorites, to feed to him. "That's right wee a body, eat up. she spoke softly to the hamster. Hopefully no one in the carriage would really mind, although Marina was the only one who knew about all her animals.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Marina, Damien, and Dominic | Feeling: Normal, a bit sore | Thinking: Just gotta wait for everyone else now | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy kept apace with Alaric. His jaw dropped at the sheer beauty of the castle. "Bloody hell.." he whispered in surprise. His huge eyes filled with awe. He looked at Alaric after a few seconds and adjusted his specs. "We should go." he said quietly.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Miss Moony's Mind Melt:}{I feel like crap!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Entrance Gate

Ronyo appeared with a pop at the Entrance Gate to the famous school he had attended for the last six years. Now he was on his last one and found an odd feeling go through him as he walked through the ancient gate for what would be the last time likely as a student for the start of a new year. He moved through the gathered students and smiled and waved to the ones he knew and to some he had just seen in passing. With a smile he moved along the path as the carriages went by looking for one he might be able to jump into so he didn't have to walk the entire way up to the castle. With the wards in place Ronyo could not apparate straight through the gate and to a point beyond. It was a good security messure even if it was a bit iterating at times when being able to apparate was so much fun.

A carriage being pulled by the now visible Thestral moved by and Ronyo caught the sight or a blonde haired girl he knew well. With a quick motion Ronyo grabbed the hand rail and flung himself up with his robes flapping all the while into the carriage. Ronyo looked at the group sitting down and found it a bit of an odd gathering and a bit tense as well. The blonde hair had been from Heather, his new fellow Chimera badger, and then there was a young Gryffindor and additional Hufflepuff Ronyo had never meet. Ronyo took a seat next to the Gryffindor as the two Hufflepuffs appeared to know each other...kind of. Heather had been starring off into the stars while the boy looked to be trying to scoot closer and closer to her.

"Hope you all don't mind the extra passenger, I stayed behind to make sure everyone got where they were supposed to. This Head Boy thing is going to keep me busy I think. Good to see you again Heather I missed you on the train you look well though," Ronyo looked at the other Hufflepuff first as he introduced himself, "Names Ronyo, Ronyo Storm pleasure to meet you both. So how do you know my rival beater?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl climbed in the carriage and sat beside Heather. He tapped his foot against the floor. He looked at Heather, not knowing whether or not to cuddle her. She seemed very... touchy today. He looked up at the sky, smiling softly at the brilliant stars. He looked around, waiting until they started moving. His stomach growled loudly, and his cheeks tinged pink. "I must be hungry!" he said with a half-arsed laugh.

He watched as Ronyo leaped into their carriage. Did he just ask how e knew Heather? "Ronyo, I've been dating Heather for almost a year now. Not to mention, I've played Hufflepuff Chaser for years. You've hit me near in the head with a bludger!" he said, looking at the Slytherin. He scratched lightly at his right ear, which was still deaf from his first year. His blue eyes sparkled with annoyance.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Hungry
With: Qube, Sun, and Heather
Located: Entrance Gates
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station → Entrance Gates

Chloe was rather interested about Charlotte's brother. Man did she have one interesting family story she sure wished she could say the same. "That's really cool I sure hope he gets himself a good job." she said knowing how hard it was to get a job. Walking inside the gates she couldn't wait to see her brother get sorted. "The sorting should be soon." she told them. "My brother one of the first years so I can't wait to see where he gets placed." she told Charlotte filling her in about her brother. She hoped all would go well for him. Although he always got on her nerves she did care about him he was her younger brother after all.

With: Newlyn, Charlotte

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
"OH thats cool!" Charlotte said happily. "And Im sure he will find a job soon, He's very smart." she said. She couldn't wait to see the new students, in fact she was so exited she was nearly skipping. "Would you mind introducing us? I'd love to meet your family" Charlotte asked, hopping she wasn't stepping over amy boundaries.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whet[/

Nekomancer1

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates

Chloe smiled so Charlotte wanted to meet her brother David. That didn't seem so bad after all she did tell him and her family all about Newlyn and Charlotte. "Sure its not a problem at all he'd probably love to meet you. I mean I only talked about you guys all summer." she said with a smile. "His name's David maybe if you're lucky he'll end up in Gryffindor like he really wants." she told her. Man would it be great to see him get what he really truly wanted.

With: Newlyn, Charlotte

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
"oh yay!" She blushed a bit, she was talking about me this summer. somehow that made her really happy. "it would be cool if he got into Gryffindor, I cant remember wanting to go into a certain house when I came."
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whet[/

Nekomancer1

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather turned to the voice that seemed to appear out of nowhere in her carriage, finding Ronyo at it's source. A faint smile graced her lips, her eyes glowing in the light of the moon that shone through the window of the carriage. "Of course not, Ronyo. You are always welcome. Congratulations on making Head Boy, by the way. I know you'll be perfect for the job." She knew very well that he would, in fact, be perfect for the position of Head Boy. As a Chimera, she would have been surprised if he didn't get the position. Jane had made Head Girl, as well. Another Chimera. Was there a future for her as a prefect, or even Head Girl, when the time came? Heather pondered this for a moment before continuing. "Thank you. I've been better since the... incident... Oh, and this is Sun Henrick, second year Gryffindor Beater. And Dhylan Nolynn, third year Hufflepuff Chaser. As he said, he is my... boyfriend, yes." She noted the annoyance in Dhylan's eyes, and rolled her own, sighing. "Calm down, Dhyl. If you keep up with the faces, it'll stay like that. And we wouldn't want that, would we?" she said, pecking his cheek as the carriage came to a stop. She opened the door and glanced back at the three boys in the carriage with her. "Showtime, guys." With that said, she was gone.

*Exit to Hufflepuff Table*
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas