Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm
I will read stuff tomorrow when I can remember it better XD

I'm here, but my mind isn't quite that sharp yet. So I can chat maybe light RP.

But yeah. Can't think about rolling or trying to figure that out right yet LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 pm
Lilith can also carry a Seathi if needed. She's probably bore it to death with questions though  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm
@TEC - Just wondering ^_^ Though, if you'd like for them to be friends or something outside of this, I'm up for that <3

@Zakia - Can Lilith carry Illy? If they're childhood friends from the Foal ORP (which I think died, but still XD), then she wouldn't mind being questioned ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 am
that would be cool if they met outside of this xd  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 pm
Mahogany Sunset
@TEC - Just wondering ^_^ Though, if you'd like for them to be friends or something outside of this, I'm up for that <3

@Zakia - Can Lilith carry Illy? If they're childhood friends from the Foal ORP (which I think died, but still XD), then she wouldn't mind being questioned ^_^
Sure that sounds like a fine idea to me. Yeah I wish that Foal ORP didn't die but *Shrugs* Guess we can't help that. Lilith wouldn't mind either. she'd be excited to become in contact with a friend again. Though she most likely would have forgotten Illy at first, she's been on many adventures since that rp.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 am
Generally speaking you guys have to keep in mind that Skinwalkers are INCREDIBLY powerful, especially pure ones. Their racial stereotype is as powerful as an Angeni so they can typically take two or more soquili on at any one time. The only TRUE "Anti-Skinwalker" race is Angeni who would based on weaknesses, are capable of matching a skinwalker 1v1.

In that case both Angeni/Skinwalker could roll 8-sided as they're both designed to be polar opposites and therefore matched in power. However other races were always designed to be weaker than both those two species (with the exception of certain mutants). Regardless of whether or not your soquili have weapons like their teeth and are 'vicious', nothing is going to match the insanity, power, agility and viciousness of a skinwalker as they can switch forms and have a much bigger pool of abilities to pick and choose from. n_n;

Rolling an 8-sided dice for them is perfectly reasonable all things considered if we were going to revert to dice rolling (which might I note, I hate while RPing but either way...)

*Shrugs* I'll do as I'm told and use Dice if I have to but don't expect the RP to be nearly as exciting. Dice rolling is incredibly limited in terms of plots and playing the role of proper villains/anti-heroes/antagonists/heroes and so on so things will fall pretty flat in the greater scheme of things.

If you couldn't guess, I just prefer discussing what the injuries/outcomes will be etc but as I said above, I'll do as I'm told. n_n

Epine de Rose

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:28 am
Epine de Rose
Generally speaking you guys have to keep in mind that Skinwalkers are INCREDIBLY powerful, especially pure ones. Their racial stereotype is as powerful as an Angeni so they can typically take two or more soquili on at any one time. The only TRUE "Anti-Skinwalker" race is Angeni who would based on weaknesses, are capable of matching a skinwalker 1v1.

In that case both Angeni/Skinwalker could roll 8-sided as they're both designed to be polar opposites and therefore matched in power. However other races were always designed to be weaker than both those two species (with the exception of certain mutants). Regardless of whether or not your soquili have weapons like their teeth and are 'vicious', nothing is going to match the insanity, power, agility and viciousness of a skinwalker as they can switch forms and have a much bigger pool of abilities to pick and choose from. n_n;

Rolling an 8-sided dice for them is perfectly reasonable all things considered if we were going to revert to dice rolling (which might I note, I hate while RPing but either way...)

*Shrugs* I'll do as I'm told and use Dice if I have to but don't expect the RP to be nearly as exciting. Dice rolling is incredibly limited in terms of plots and playing the role of proper villains/anti-heroes/antagonists/heroes and so on so things will fall pretty flat in the greater scheme of things.

If you couldn't guess, I just prefer discussing what the injuries/outcomes will be etc but as I said above, I'll do as I'm told. n_n

As I mentioned in my other post, discussion beforehand or dice rolls. I had intially meant to phrase it as a question, but it dind't come out that way.

Personally, I prefer discussion. Because I like to plan out what I want to happen to my character, but that's why dice rolls ARE offered as an alternative though.

So really what I was wanting with that was a vote. Dice rolls or discussion?

Sorry I know I'm a bit confusing currently *sweat*

I'm going to re-read over everything again tomorrow and catch up. I've been REALLY groggy today so not too responsive. However, whoever DOES do dice rolls, the Skinwalkers will at least have ONE extra number, possibly two. Although I encourage discussion rather than dice (Personally I'd roll dice if I couldn't decide which injury I wanted my girl to have and that's it)

I hope I made sense, still groggy loves. This is going to be starting the 3rd day after surgery (counting that day as day one). I should become a little more coherant later on, when I'm not having to take the pain medicine regular.

But keep discussing and I'll read back and tackle anything that I need to likely later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience guys! And the well wishes. I'm doing pretty good ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 pm
I'm voting for discussion heart I honestly really don't like dice at all...

@TEC - Just say the word ;D  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:46 pm
I'm all up for discussion rather then letting the dice decide things  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm
Discussion has my vote. :3  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 pm
I am honestly fine either way we go.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 pm
Discussion it is! ^_^

Let me update a few things, and see if there's anything else we need to talk about.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 pm
I'm sorry, some stuff came up. I'll be trying to set up the thread tomorrow/Sat so we can start posting no later than Monday hopefully. I'll double check names, and info and stuff so we can get this stuff rolling!

Sorry taht I hadn't got it done yet. I slept about 18 hours today. I overdid it the day before when I went to get my staples out and was in a bit of pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 am
I'm fine with either discussion/dice X3

Oh, just noticed, my Seathi's name is Cyllene xP Not Cyrene

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm
Okies, let's see if I've got this straight.

Cyllene will be riding with Desavayne (Phail Ninja with Ropin)
Zerafin (ETC) with??? He's a lizard, who wants a lizard for a buddy?
Nefar will ride with Cyllene (Phail and Ropin) (Nefar is the lobster)
Lilith and Ilyrna will ride together (Mahogany Sunset and Zakiax)
Clover and Mahina
Ellette
Knuckle
Aryon
Semuan-Ya
Kiyoshi Yukio
(All of the single names are carrying no one but their own unless the volunteer for Zerafin).

Syntchye and Barracus are skinwalkers. One actively hunting in the caves, while the other is posing as a familiar.

Anyone who has not given me a cert, please give it to me.

Any last minute stragglers/additions?

Are all the seathi taken care of? (I think so) Still need someone for Zerafin though.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff