Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Family Members Only] The Ghost Family - Important pg. 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we make a herd from this?
  Yes a herd of SEXIES!
  No keep it how it is..family related.
  Other (Please post you opinion in the thread)
View Results

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Your right. I was just throwing this out there since it popped into my head today. ^^
But don't forget this because we will need to talk about it more. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Hmm......still totally thinking way ahead but...do you think someone in the family would breed/mate with Justice(not sure she'll actually mate yet =/ gotta RP her soon xD)? I'm gonna be totally picky with her when it comes to that, but, on the chance that might happen, would Faith allow that?  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 pm
It all depends on Faith, but it could happen because there is other Uni's and Kirin's in the family. Heaven is a Uni/Cerynei and Gabriel in my sig is Cerynei/Uni/Kirin. So yes it could happen, but it does depend. There is also breeding outside the herd, but with no evils such as Kalona or Skinwalkers. It's taboo except special circumstances. I'm not saying it won't happen since it could depending on the situation and such, but they could be looked down upon. xD I'm not speaking for Heart/Faith I'm just stating what the family believes in.

But if a love/breeding outside the herd does take place which is probably going to happen with pretty much everyone. Then Faith has to APPROVE of the mate before breeding. I know it's a little stiff a**, but it's because they will be a part of the family and furthermore will be having children with her grandchildren and children.
I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS! Dx *Doesn't want to scare people away*

I'm sure you will be picky. xD Most probably will.

Though Adalyn and Hania are exempt in the acceptance thing because this whole idea came after they found their mates/lovers. Plus they think they are the only ones alive. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 pm
If/When the time comes, I have no problem with Enitan being cast under the scrutinizing gaze of Faith. owo;  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm
xD I'm sure you wouldn't Ishie. I know Hania would want Enitan to meet her anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 pm
I just wanted to say how very very excited I am to be a part of this. It's my first plot involving a lot of people and I really appreciate being able to participate :3 <3  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm
No problems Muffins! nwn
I'm happy I thought of this idea <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:45 pm
NEW DISCUSSION

Why do they wear masks?
This is for everyone and if you have an opinion feel free to post <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm
Hmm...do they perhaps wear masks to hide the fact that they're only mortal? I mean....they believe themselves really close to the spirits, right? Perhaps their mask (however it is shaped) is the spirit they believed they ought to have been?

Edit: Ooooooor their mask is the animal spirit they believe guides them? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 am
Those were my thoughts Muffins xD
That the animal who makes up their mask is believed to be their totem animal or spirit guide  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 pm
Oh I like the animal spirit guide idea for the masks. I know when i picked out my mask for Arcadia I tried to chose a skull that matched her personality and I think it would go well with that idea. I could totally see a ram being her spirit guide XD She's so hard headed and such. Though I do need to start working on her personality, backstory loads more. I'm also thinking I missed a big chunk of plot? Cause I'm slightly confused on some of this, I'm gonna have to bombard Panda when she gets on IM  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:33 pm
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I just read that poor Gwyn is secretly in love with my pretty little Justice xD....it makes me want to do the whole plot where each is secretly in love with the other yet they don't tell eachother (each scared for some reason or other) until their last fling or something xD.....I'm sorry, I'm a romantic dork xD  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 pm
Maybe they believe their spirit can become possessed without a mask for protection? Or maybe they are doing it to protect others from their spirit. o.O
I'm not sure. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 pm
Playing catch up. ^^;

I think a massive herd would be great! ;D
However, I think before that is really plotted we should all work out the kinks in the families back story and get at least majority of the 'players'. :]  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm
I think the masks should be their way to communicate with the spirit world, or that is what they believe.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff