Submit

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 pm
Deadly Nonchalance

Tag. Sorry it's so late. Life hit me. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 pm
Akira-Kisho

Life happens... and it always comes first.
Tag  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 pm
Akira-Kisho

Tag
Tag .2

^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am
Kateri added <3  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:05 pm
I have a few Soq I could toss at Kateri if you're interested. I prefer e-mail RP as opposed to guild RP, but if you're set on guild RP thats fine <3

User Image Jericho is a member of the Thunderbird Herd, a herd that glorifies wings and the ability of flight.

User Image Cayden is a bit of a wanderer. He would be a bit curious about a Soquili kind he's never get before.

User Image Sirius is also available if you're looking for a fight/a mean encounter. But he's pretty strong and pretty nasty, so it would definitely be a physical altercation: she could probably get away being able to fly, of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 am
Kamiki
I have a few Soq I could toss at Kateri if you're interested. I prefer e-mail RP as opposed to guild RP, but if you're set on guild RP thats fine <3

User Image Jericho is a member of the Thunderbird Herd, a herd that glorifies wings and the ability of flight.

User Image Cayden is a bit of a wanderer. He would be a bit curious about a Soquili kind he's never get before.

User Image Sirius is also available if you're looking for a fight/a mean encounter. But he's pretty strong and pretty nasty, so it would definitely be a physical altercation: she could probably get away being able to fly, of course.

Oh goodness, I can't decide. They're all so awesome in their own right. I definitely like Cayden though. His curiosity and her curiosity of each other would be fun. I like those kind of rps, they can go so many ways.

Sirius also would be fun as I'm fine with altercation of the physical type. She won't really cry over a few scars. She's a tough girl.

I'm fine with email rp actually ^^  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am
/wants ploooots  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 am
I CAN OFFER YOU PLOTS! 8D

User Image User Image

I have Gabriel to offer for your Chogan mainly because I think the plot will help both of them. *Nods* >w>

For your Discovery plot idea, Gabriel is one of those stallions where everyone tends to end up oogling him one way or another, but he has never had a stallion actually fall for him or think he was attractive.

He himself is struggling with his own sexuality right now even though he doesn't feel like he could ever love a mare at all. He just doesn't know if he could ever love a stallion either. With that being said, he does have a male stalking him and treating him as his 'pet', but he doesn't understand why? Yes Gabriel can be a little dense for his big size when it comes to the realm of emotions. xD

Anywho~
I wouldn't mind Chogan getting a crush on him or even fall for him. Gabriel would beat it down pretty quickly, but it would be interesting if Gabriel in turn felt something for Chogan? Whether he found him attractive or liked something about his personality is something that will probably be random depending on how well they mesh in the RP. Just keep in mind that it probably won't turn into anything since Gabriel isn't one to act on things like that. Love in general is new to him and his stalker wouldn't like that at all since he is very possessive of him. This would be strange for him because he RARELY finds something good in others. So even if it's a small steps it would be a good one for him.

I also was thinking that this might lead to your other plot idea Male Bonding?
Gabriel is a very loyal friend once he gets to that point with someone and when the other can get use to his angry behavior all the time. Plus I think he could see past the whole 'he found me attractive thing' in order to be his friend.
But it's up to you. n__n

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
I CAN OFFER YOU PLOTS! 8D

User Image User Image

I have Gabriel to offer for your Chogan mainly because I think the plot will help both of them. *Nods* >w>

For your Discovery plot idea, Gabriel is one of those stallions where everyone tends to end up oogling him one way or another, but he has never had a stallion actually fall for him or think he was attractive.

He himself is struggling with his own sexuality right now even though he doesn't feel like he could ever love a mare at all. He just doesn't know if he could ever love a stallion either. With that being said, he does have a male stalking him and treating him as his 'pet', but he doesn't understand why? Yes Gabriel can be a little dense for his big size when it comes to the realm of emotions. xD

Anywho~
I wouldn't mind Chogan getting a crush on him or even fall for him. Gabriel would beat it down pretty quickly, but it would be interesting if Gabriel in turn felt something for Chogan? Whether he found him attractive or liked something about his personality is something that will probably be random depending on how well they mesh in the RP. Just keep in mind that it probably won't turn into anything since Gabriel isn't one to act on things like that. Love in general is new to him and his stalker wouldn't like that at all since he is very possessive of him. This would be strange for him because he RARELY finds something good in others. So even if it's a small steps it would be a good one for him.

I also was thinking that this might lead to your other plot idea Male Bonding?
Gabriel is a very loyal friend once he gets to that point with someone and when the other can get use to his angry behavior all the time. Plus I think he could see past the whole 'he found me attractive thing' in order to be his friend.
But it's up to you. n__n

Ah! I'm terrible with looking at this D:
I like angsty plots XD So I'd be entirely down for that. Chogan will end up with a female one day, but he needs heartbreak, confusion and all that lovely stuff. He lives with a kalona right now, as she's his mentor/owner of sorts, but he himself isn't really mean, he's a very neutral character, and I think he'd be very good with Gabriel's personality being that he...deals with a kalona XD. Do you want guild or a messanger of some type?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 am
Aww it's alright! xD

Ooo that sounds like it would be fine then. >w>
Gabriel himself tends to be more like a kalona anyway so at least Chogan will already be use to it.

Ummm we can do messenger RP and then post it in guild?
I tend to be slow with guild depending on my mood of the day. xD

My AIM is pandamomossi
Just letting you know I have work tonight and won't be on much tomorrow either. xD So it won't be starting for a couple days if that is alright?  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:16 pm
I have a hippo'suti that Kateri could interact with at some point if you like.

DagrĂșn is only a WIP at the moment, though.

She's a storyteller/lore-keeper. She's adventurous, curious, and has a bit of wanderlust. She loves to collect stories, so when the walls and storms went down, she left the Alliance lands to search out more stories and lore for her collection. Her temper is intrepid, which means resolutely fearless; dauntless.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
Aww it's alright! xD

Ooo that sounds like it would be fine then. >w>
Gabriel himself tends to be more like a kalona anyway so at least Chogan will already be use to it.

Ummm we can do messenger RP and then post it in guild?
I tend to be slow with guild depending on my mood of the day. xD

My AIM is pandamomossi
Just letting you know I have work tonight and won't be on much tomorrow either. xD So it won't be starting for a couple days if that is alright?

I'll add you to my aim, and no worries about starting right away. smile I'll bug you when I see you online <3  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 am
kaliskanny

She's a storyteller/lore-keeper. She's adventurous, curious, and has a bit of wanderlust. She loves to collect stories, so when the walls and storms went down, she left the Alliance lands to search out more stories and lore for her collection. Her temper is intrepid, which means resolutely fearless; dauntless.

Oh yes, that's fine she's a WIP. Kateri is curious at best, and I think Dagrun (can't do the awesome u character) would really captivate her attention being that she does know so much.

Do you have any preference in rp whereabouts? haha  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:09 pm
Akira-Kisho
kaliskanny

Oh yes, that's fine she's a WIP. Kateri is curious at best, and I think Dagrun (can't do the awesome u character) would really captivate her attention being that she does know so much.

Do you have any preference in rp whereabouts? haha

Nope. She's a wanderer. biggrin  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 pm
kaliskanny