Interested?
  Yes~
  No. D<
  can has gold nao?
View Results

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm
Thanks Aria! Might touch some things up and such...but she's coming along 8D! And this girlie might end up being baboo's lifemate (when he's grown) if it all works out like I hope XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm
Love the concept Fitz!!
Shes going to be gorgeous <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm
Thanks Faith! She's been bumped to the top of my quests so I'm hoping I'll get to see her all done up in the near future. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Adorable, Fitz! >w<  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm
FitzRoyal
Thanks Aria! Might touch some things up and such...but she's coming along 8D! And this girlie might end up being baboo's lifemate (when he's grown) if it all works out like I hope XD.

-Giggles- I seeeeeeeeeeee.
>_> I wantsmore RP with him and Auri.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm
ok Ive decided on Mobius Magician I will post the form when I get a chance heart  

vballlvr5

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: Lady in the Golden Wood
Item claiming? Sword King
Gender? Male
Species? Regular
Reason for claiming this item? For one thing, this herd concept it absolutely amazing and I would really love to be part of this. Plus the item itself is pretty gorgeous and I have a couple ideas swimming around about how the soquili should look. :> (But I hope that I will be able to make some subtle hints of different colors in him? Because just plain black and white can look very boring. ;; )
Plans for the soquilli? I could imagine him the cold and silent type, with a slightly dark inner personality that he doesn't show very often. He would tend to be on the outskirts of the herd, working behind the scenes helping protect it his own way. I don't really know, haven't solidified his personality just yet, will need to think/finish his design first. ;;
Anything else? This looks like a lot of fun. :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Is Laced Blessings still available? This is a very cool idea. I have a custom in waiting that I think would work rather well for the herd. Waiting as in I need a slot.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Going to update this now. Thanks for being patient, guys. RL has just been really exhausting emotionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:10 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: Death Resurrected
Item claiming? Laced Blessings
Gender? Male
Species? Cerynei
Reason for claiming this item? I've had this soq. as a concept for a long time, and when I saw this thread thought he would fit perfectly within the herd so yeah!
Plans for the soquilli? Well obtain him, and I'm working out the details but will keep you posted on im. you will loooove it. besides the whole spiritual other side kind of stuff. Personality wise he would be very down to earth, grounded, wise and open minded.
Anything else?  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: vballlvr5
Item claiming? Mobius Magician
Gender? Female
Species? Regular most likely
Reason for claiming this item? Im all for that magic wizard stuff and this is perfect for that <3 plus its a gorgeous item (;
Plans for the soquilli? nothing solid quite yet, she'll be very strong, have a thich skin, and be very deep most likely
Anything else? sorry this took forever sweatdrop  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces