Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jehan's Plotting Palooza [Azu needs Forever Friends!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:41 pm
THE Jehan

Tag ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 am
THE Jehan
Yumitoko II

Just checking up to see if you're still interested in RPing. I have more time to do stuff now, so would you like me to start instead?

Roniel Targaryen

Sounds awesome!!!
Would you mind starting? My muse for intro posts is starting to whither away and die.

Teh Roarie

Yay! His first combat teacher! I'd love for him to give Azu a few lessons.
But isn't Hototo lined up to be captured by the harpies? I remember reading that when I stalked your plot thread. ninja
Oh of course I am. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:10 pm
THE Jehan
Azumet

I have two offers for a flying teacher..... (only pick one XD)

1) Maion
User Image
Maion is the guardian of the Miakoda herd, he is trying to become an elder (currently entered) he has taught himself to fly as well as his two daughters and has assisted in his grand daughters lessons... very patient, and wise.
2) Auva (Maion's grandaughter XD)
User Image
Now I offer Auva as a foal/teen/adult... and I think this would be a funny RP/... as 1) Auva doesn't usually interact well those outside of the herd, is a little timid... but he is an Angeni so that would help her relax (she knows an Angeni can't be evil). 2) Auva doesn;t speak much.... cross that she hasn't spoken once yet, she can't just hasn't.
I think this would be fun, I can see her getting frustrated, shaking her head and spreading her wings in a motions he wants him to copy XD hehehe.... may help him focus since he will have to concentrate to figure out what the hell she means =D hehehe.

And I have an offer for a friend/allie/travelling companion:

1) Rinkini (Nickname: Riri)
User ImageUser Image (click for full adult form)
Rinkini may look sweet and innocent but she isn't quite as sweet as she looks.. she will often use her looks and the stereotypes of others to manipulate them into getting what she wants. That said she isn't evil, just a little 'naughty' sometimes, she was brought up by her Roma mother and has picked up all the talents of the trade, including bead reading (their version of 'card reading' if you like). She could be a lot of fun, and could come in handy in getting information of helping his 'quest' in some shape of form.

It could be fun if he meets her while she is a little vunderable, a thorn in her hoof or something, she would probably be too thankful to be mean to him.

Feel free to scout my teepee for others that may sparkle your interest.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13775767

Also... do you still want to RP with Demon? You messaged me a while ago but then I had all those problems with going into premature labor then having him.... so yeah.... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 pm
I'd like to offer Lissa for RP with Chloros and Tyler.

For Chloros - I have an upcoming plot in which a soquili is trying to get into Vasilissa's lands to get a treasure that's located in the caves. Lissa could offer Chloros some treasure in return for him helping to defend the lands - that's if it'd be the kind of thing he'd do.
You should be warned that there will be fighting involved, that will use dice rolling to determine winners - though stats will also most likely play a part. :3

For Tyler - I'd like for Tyler to teach Lissa how to make traps. Lissa can offer gold as payment. Anything else that would help in a battle that Tyler could teach would be great!

You can read more about Lissa's plots Here to see if there's any others you'd be interested in. :3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm
I was just wondering how plots are going and when you'll need me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 pm
Yumitoko II

Awesome!
I can start and RP with the two of them.
Would you still like to RP them as foals, or teenagers?

Syaoran-Puu

I would ADORE RPing with Maion.
ADORE.
Auva would be a problem, since I believe Azu is about to RP with her sister as foals. xD
Riri sounds like she be great. Would you like for Riri to meet up with them as foals (maybe with Nukido's Titan, since he and Azu are best buddies) or once they start traveling?

Demon, yes! I would love that a lot. How many Kalona do you have so far recruited to his cause? I can offer up my Chloros to help, though he might need to be bribed. Depends whether or not Demon impresses him with his strength.

Teh Roarie

I want to finish up the first RP with Nukido's Titan, before I bring Hoto in. Maybe another week or two?

LOLTERNATIVE

Tyler would be up for that. She likes meeting gals who dont mind the rough and tumble life. She can teach Lissa about traps, and some basic combat skills.

Chloros, however, would probably take the treasure and run with it. He has no respect for mares apart from Kalonas and harpies, and wouldn't be keen on helping Lissa. Helping the Soquili try to steal it on the other hand...xD

Once I get Azumet's herd set up, he would be willing to lend some of his warriors to help her.  

THE Jehan

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 pm
THE Jehan

Awesome!
I can start and RP with the two of them.
Would you still like to RP them as foals, or teenagers?

I don't mind, if it's as a foal then her sister can come along too, but if it's as a teenager she'd be by herself. x3

I'd quite like to do one both as a foal and the other as a teenager if it works out well. You can surprise me!
I'm not sure how he'd react to her as a foal or a teenager so I'm eager to see. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 pm
Yumitoko II

I don't mind, if it's as a foal then her sister can come along too, but if it's as a teenager she'd be by herself. x3

Hm, maybe older foal, bordering on teen? Around when Azu starts adventuring out on his own.
Since Maion is teaching him how to fly, maybe Azu is looking for Maion when he finds Zaniah instead?  

THE Jehan

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm
THE Jehan
Yumitoko II

Hm, maybe older foal, bordering on teen? Around when Azu starts adventuring out on his own.
Since Maion is teaching him how to fly, maybe Azu is looking for Maion when he finds Zaniah instead?
That'd be a good start. He could show her what he's got! She'd want to see. hehe.
It'd be really cute. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 pm
THE Jehan
I would ADORE RPing with Maion.
ADORE.
Auva would be a problem, since I believe Azu is about to RP with her sister as foals. xD
Riri sounds like she be great. Would you like for Riri to meet up with them as foals (maybe with Nukido's Titan, since he and Azu are best buddies) or once they start traveling?

Demon, yes! I would love that a lot. How many Kalona do you have so far recruited to his cause? I can offer up my Chloros to help, though he might need to be bribed. Depends whether or not Demon impresses him with his strength.
That's fine... more flying lessons for Maion then =D would you like to start that one?

As for Demon... not all of his 'minons' are Kalona, he will recruit anyone he feels is worthy of holding up in a fight, even if its just cannon fodder.... he will lie, cheat, bribe and blackmail for what he wants... and that is to get Cherish back (though he won't readily admit that, just vague on the whole 'something of mine was taken.... and I will TAKE it back... *growls*) But yeah.... =D I am fine pretty much anything, how about we try an RP with him and Chloros and go from there? =D

Riri: Double RPs are fun, and it would be nice to get to play her a a foal.

So..... who shall start the Maion / Demon / Riri RPs?
I don't mind starting one or two of them =D  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:30 am
Syaoran-Puu

I need to PM Nukido for the Riri RP, and possibly the flying lessons since she wants Titan to learn as well.

I can start the one with Chloros and Demon though.

Yumitoko II

Would you mind starting this one?
I can do it if you're too busy though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:44 am
THE Jehan
Syaoran-Puu

I need to PM Nukido for the Riri RP, and possibly the flying lessons since she wants Titan to learn as well.

Yumitoko II

Would you mind starting this one?
I can do it if you're too busy though.
Can't right now because I have family round and I'm going back to college soon, but as soon as college starts I'll send you the link I promise. x.x;  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 am
Syaoran-Puu

An Offer You Can't Refuse
Chloros and Demon!

Yumitoko II

Thats fine. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:21 am
THE Jehan

Sounds like a plan, just let me know!

That would be great, feel free to PM or quote me the link! *huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100