Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Bush vs. Kerry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one for president?
Bush
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Kerry
64%
 64%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 39

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:33 pm
Master Protoman_exe
T.C. Mystikal
Master Protoman_exe
T.C. Mystikal
I switched my party to recently because what the democrats believe I morally cant agree on.
UNCLE T!!!!

Hey Proto biggrin
it was you wasn't it?

No it wasnt honest!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:50 pm
ccg1232009

(but on a side note I like bush. Either shaved or hairy they all taste the same.)
JAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *dies*  

WaresTheBeef

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:03 am
AegisEvo
ccg1232009

(but on a side note I like bush. Either shaved or hairy they all taste the same.)
JAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *dies*

lol. but you didn't put the rest of that post in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:45 pm
Bush, because even though he's made some mistakes, this really is not a good time for a completely different leader. We're int he middle of something, and I think it would be best if we were gotten our of it by the same person who got us in. stare

Plus, Kerry's kind of a liar.

Neekroo

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:16 pm
T.C. Mystikal
Master Protoman_exe
T.C. Mystikal
Master Protoman_exe
T.C. Mystikal
I switched my party to recently because what the democrats believe I morally cant agree on.
UNCLE T!!!!

Hey Proto biggrin
it was you wasn't it?

No it wasnt honest!!
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:48 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Bush, because even though he's made some mistakes, this really is not a good time for a completely different leader. We're int he middle of something, and I think it would be best if we were gotten our of it by the same person who got us in. stare

eek Not in the middle of something? uh, what are you smoking? Our economy is still suffering, the oil crisis, there's too much to go on. We always will be in the middle of something, and now's the perfect time for a new leader. The people in Yale are probably pulling out all their hair right now. Just because his daddy gave them money doesn't mean he should go to Yale. He took easy classes and still got C's.......

It's not like it's an allout Bush-bash war(at least it isn't with me). It's about getting the idiot out of office before he does something we'll all live to regret. He's a danger to himself, and our entire country. I saw a bumper sticker for kerry today, which said "for a stronger america". It should have read "for a smarter america". My problem with Bush is he's well..........an idiot. He doesn't know what he's doing, nor does his administration. I just think Kerry has a better idea of what the issues are. He directly addresses a few of the issues I want resolved; Job outsourcing, health care, and the oil crisis. Vote for who you want, but just vote if you can.  

Survient

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:12 am
Survient
Neko Kafweenu
Bush, because even though he's made some mistakes, this really is not a good time for a completely different leader. We're in the middle of something, and I think it would be best if we were gotten our of it by the same person who got us in. stare

eek Not in the middle of something? uh, what are you smoking? Our economy is still suffering, the oil crisis, there's too much to go on. We always will be in the middle of something, and now's the perfect time for a new leader. The people in Yale are probably pulling out all their hair right now. Just because his daddy gave them money doesn't mean he should go to Yale. He took easy classes and still got C's.......

It's not like it's an allout Bush-bash war(at least it isn't with me). It's about getting the idiot out of office before he does something we'll all live to regret. He's a danger to himself, and our entire country. I saw a bumper sticker for kerry today, which said "for a stronger america". It should have read "for a smarter america". My problem with Bush is he's well..........an idiot. He doesn't know what he's doing, nor does his administration. I just think Kerry has a better idea of what the issues are. He directly addresses a few of the issues I want resolved; Job outsourcing, health care, and the oil crisis. Vote for who you want, but just vote if you can.

Sorry, but the SLIGHT typo I mad eon my post couldn't have been enough to completely vear you off what I was saying. I said we ARE in the middle of something, and you seemed to think I said we're not.

We ARE, and that's why we can't just switch leaders in the mddle of it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:00 pm
I vote for kerry cuz i hate bush ok buh bye  

whiskas5971

Survient

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:46 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Survient
Neko Kafweenu
Bush, because even though he's made some mistakes, this really is not a good time for a completely different leader. We're in the middle of something, and I think it would be best if we were gotten our of it by the same person who got us in. stare

Sorry, but the SLIGHT typo I mad eon my post couldn't have been enough to completely vear you off what I was saying. I said we ARE in the middle of something, and you seemed to think I said we're not.

We ARE, and that's why we can't just switch leaders in the mddle of it.

K, sry bout that, my bad. However, doesn't it make you wonder what the cause of the problem is? Normally, I'd agree with you, but in this case, we're dealing with a president that's a potential danger to this country, and to himself. If we don't switch leaders, things will just get worse. Kerry's got a better administration lined up from what I can tell, and it'll be amazing if kerry can beat bush in screwups. Sure bush did act well at 9/11, but that's no excuse for Iraq, and the less publicized screwups he's made. Our country is degrading, and we need somebody who can get it back together, not let it continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:22 am
who ever wins... they can go to hell i dont like either.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:29 am
inuyasha_lover419
Great job!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:38 am
AegisEvo
inuyasha_lover419
Great job!

for what? hehe.. spealking my mind.. And who says you have to like one? grr...ohh well..
Kerry is a low life lieing b*****d...keep it at that.

Bush lost my trust when he did that vote thing.. Then how he reacts when terriousts was here... He only cares about himself and his money..

Would be best if someone else theyed to run.. Where are all the good people like for one.. John F. Kennedy...go kill of a good president and let a ******** up one take the place.. IT IS ******** PATHEDIC!  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:13 am
inuyasha_lover419
AegisEvo
inuyasha_lover419
Great job!

for what? hehe.. spealking my mind.. And who says you have to like one? grr...ohh well..
Kerry is a low life lieing b*****d...keep it at that.

Bush lost my trust when he did that vote thing.. Then how he reacts when terriousts was here... He only cares about himself and his money..

Would be best if someone else theyed to run.. Where are all the good people like for one.. John F. Kennedy...go kill of a good president and let a ******** up one take the place.. IT IS ******** PATHEDIC!

I agree to an extent except I don't think I want to be quite as volgure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:14 pm
excuse my language... but yeah i get p---ed about this s--t..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:40 pm
inuyasha_lover419
excuse my language... but yeah i get p---ed about this s--t..

well that is understandable. but just remember it is only politics and you don't give a s**t.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff