Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohayocon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:55 am
I will be going as my self and scare you all. LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:21 am
Kitaya
Raishin
Kitaya
By the way, if you're cosplaying, does anyone know what they want to go as this year? 4laugh

If I can get a plane ticket by January, I'd like to go.

But, no, not really. sweatdrop I find cosplay stuff for costumes costs a lot.

Actually, it's not that bad if you make your own. I've done that for the past two years, and each costume cost about $30 with all the materials. The ones that turned out the best, though, were Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi) and Tohru (Furuba).

*just joined the guild* XP

I know I'm most likely going all three days. <3 But I don't think I'll be cosplaying. >_>; xD; Last year I cosplayed with a group, but we missed our award. We won Best of Saturday, and we had gone as the Urusei Yatsura group. ^_^ It's an old show by Rumiko Takahashi. XP If anyone knows this anime, I went as Benten. I even had a kickass gun. >DDDD

:O You went as Tohru and Nuriko? XDDD I love you then! I want to go as Shigure eventually. x3 He's my favorite Furuba character... ninja  

C chan

Ryudo634

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:43 pm
I want to go so bad, I haven't been able to go the past 2 years because I've had weekend long wrestling tournaments on the weekend of the con... I hope the schedules don't conflict like that this year. I'll be very sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:13 pm
C chan
Kitaya
Raishin
Kitaya
By the way, if you're cosplaying, does anyone know what they want to go as this year? 4laugh

If I can get a plane ticket by January, I'd like to go.

But, no, not really. sweatdrop I find cosplay stuff for costumes costs a lot.

Actually, it's not that bad if you make your own. I've done that for the past two years, and each costume cost about $30 with all the materials. The ones that turned out the best, though, were Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi) and Tohru (Furuba).

*just joined the guild* XP

I know I'm most likely going all three days. <3 But I don't think I'll be cosplaying. >_>; xD; Last year I cosplayed with a group, but we missed our award. We won Best of Saturday, and we had gone as the Urusei Yatsura group. ^_^ It's an old show by Rumiko Takahashi. XP If anyone knows this anime, I went as Benten. I even had a kickass gun. >DDDD

:O You went as Tohru and Nuriko? XDDD I love you then! I want to go as Shigure eventually. x3 He's my favorite Furuba character... ninja

Welcome to the guild, then! 4laugh

!!! *glomps you* I LOVE Benten!!!!

Oh, and Shigure rules, too. You should go as him this year if you do cosplay. ^^

` sploosh.

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:20 pm
I'm going as Lenne FFX-2 cause I'm so flipping awesome. And like we're having lots of people go, like 10 or more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:39 pm
Kitaya
Welcome to the guild, then! 4laugh

!!! *glomps you* I LOVE Benten!!!!

Oh, and Shigure rules, too. You should go as him this year if you do cosplay. ^^

Thank you! I feel welcome! <333

XDD That's so cool!!! I'll have to see if I can find a piccy of me as her. ^o^ It was really fun to be her. It's amazing anyone knows who she is! My twin sister went as Lum too. XDD

Hopefully, I can. ~_^ Shigure rocks... <333 I can at least walk around in my Yuki hat. >_> Heheh! ^_^

Sadly, I can't find any pictures right now. ;.; I'll continue looking though. >D  

C chan

CatonaHotSnRoof

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:48 pm
User Image

Mwahahaha

Most Left is C chan. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:50 pm
*cue evil laugh again*

User Image  

CatonaHotSnRoof

C chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:56 pm
Kaori Kittii
Mwahahaha

o_o;;; Well, obviously K-chan has some pics of me... Stalker...

Yup, I'm the dork in the glasses in the first pic. XP We have Lum's parents, those are my Godparents who are the coolest adults ever. Then we have Lum, who is my fraternal twin sister, and a Shinobu who is one of my best friends. whee

*gasp* Now you all know what I look like! *runs and hides* >__>!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:57 pm
C chan
Kaori Kittii
Mwahahaha

o_o;;; Well, obviously K-chan has some pics of me... Stalker...

Yup, I'm the dork in the glasses in the first pic. XP We have Lum's parents, those are my Godparents who are the coolest adults ever. Then we have Lum, who is my fraternal twin sister, and a Shinobu who is one of my best friends. whee

*gasp* Now you all know what I look like! *runs and hides* >__>!!!

MWAHAHA

You forgot to mention that your group won an award!!!

*bows and gives you the mic*  

CatonaHotSnRoof

C chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:09 pm
Kaori Kittii
MWAHAHA

I think I did mention that a page or two ago, unless it's on the Sugoi thread. n_n;;;

We did win best of Saturday at Ohayo-con though. .__.;;;; Sadly, we weren't there to claim our award. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:14 pm
C chan
Kaori Kittii
MWAHAHA

I think I did mention that a page or two ago, unless it's on the Sugoi thread. n_n;;;

We did win best of Saturday at Ohayo-con though. .__.;;;; Sadly, we weren't there to claim our award. ^^;;;

SEE! My great friends won an award! Dammit, they rock. And even if I've never seen Urusei Yatsura... I bet they did a damn good job cosplaying! biggrin  

CatonaHotSnRoof

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:15 pm
That is awsome!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:19 pm
videogamesupermaster
That is awsome!

See? What'd I tell you, C-chan?  

CatonaHotSnRoof

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:45 am
Hey, i'm gonna be there as well, but this is my first con, so. . . .

Yeah, i'll be dressed as my Gaia character, Gas mask, bondage outfit,
the works, and do any of you know if they allow swords? Or if it is only
wooden swords, or just what are their rules on that in general . . .  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff