Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weedrot Village (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm
HadouNoKen21395
(Paper clone took the hit for Axel, y'know, the one you ignored)

(If you would've used a paper clone, you couldn't have taken the hit for Axel. Remember, a clone is NEVER as fast or as strong as the user, and you had run all inside the forest. It's not possible that a clone just saved Axel's a**. Unless they were on steroids, or you had an Angel/Demon/Curse Mark that enhances your jutsu powers, and therefore your clones as well.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am
(okay edited doesn't harm me though, btw, shouldn't your curse mark be wearing off or something by now, never had one, so I don't honestly know)

[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

The paper clone of Zatoshi charged and started to attack Red-X, "I won't give up and I know that Axel won't do the same," the clone said as he was engaging him in hand to hand combat, not to defeat but to stall. The real Zatoshi came out from the shrubbery and tore off his left sleeve, wrapping it around his injured leg tight, he then made a spear out of paper and changed it's composition to that of steel, he then threw it at Gekijin, while it flew towards him, he made the spear faster and sharper and hoped this time that the paper clone would stall long enough for the other attack to hit.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

(Curse Marks don't wear off. They're kinda liek Angels/Demons. Once you master them, you control whenever you use them, so it doesn't wear off.)

Red X seemed to take the bait, as the paper clone attacked him, and fought him with his afterimage taijutsu. Red X easily managed to defeat the clone speedily, but didn't notice the spear in the background of the attack, and when he looked at the spear, it was much too close to Geikijin for him to do something about it. Red X said out loud when he was fighting the clone for them to hear "Good. I'm glad you're not quitting. Though this means I'll make it harder for you." and then the spear thing happened. He could only hope now that Geikijin was fast enough to either block or dodge such a speedy spear thrown at him.

(9 jutsu used)

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:29 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX
(Okay, lets set a couple of things on record so that it can be noted: First off, XSK your wind jutsu, despite you being in curse mark mode does not and should not get a boost in power. Nowhere in the Fuuton clan does it say that your wind jutsu get a rank up in power and because your curse mark boosts your clan's ability, if its not written on it then it's not boosted due to it. So I don't know how you think your wind dragon matches my fire dragon but I'll let it go for rp sake since the fight has already continued.

Second: this goes to XSK AND Hadouken. If you guys are constantly using your clan, you guys should have by now with all the posts you have been making, be getting cuts all throughout your bodies and your speeds should be diminishing. And don't bring up the curse mark because curse marks DO have a weakness and Hadouken brought that point up. In fact if cursemarks strengthen your benefits it should increase your weakness as well but I'm not sure if that applies since I don't know what the rules to your specific curse mark because its not written in the clan curse mark slot, regardless, it shouldn't be rid of that weakness.

Third: To Black Flash, in the previous post I had already drew the seals AND taken a deep breath, so yes I would have had time to cast the jutsu. Not only that, you can't sneak behind me because I know your location even when you're underground due to my bloodline, so yes I would have had time to turn around and jump back especially since you took the time to throw a light bomb first before your jutsu. But for the sake of just continuing this fight I'm going to pretend that I didn't have time to cast my jutsu, but I did have enough time to turn around because I knew you were aiming for my back.

Now if any of you have a problem with what I just said, either quote me in the chatroom and we can discuss it no problem, or if I myself am roleplaying unfairly, quote me in the chatroom and we can discuss it like civilized men ^_^)

Axel felt himself trapped, unable to move and now mimicking the movements of Gekijin. "This is annoying..." he said to himself just as Gekijin himself was speaking, not hearing exactly what he said. Axel felt his hands move along with Gekijin's hand, wishing that he didn't have his sword strapped to his back and had it strapped to the waist instead. (I'm assuming that its the waist...though it would have helped you telling me where you're drawing your sword from because I might have had a kunai there or something). As he drew his blade, Axel's body began its half dragon transformation, his wings beggining to sprout from his back, his skin now being covered by dragon scales. As the blade was now halfway towards him, though Axel wasn't finished yet, he took a deep breath and spat out a jet of fire towards the sword. Despite the fact that his hands and legs were locked, he could still breath and move his mouth. Using his dragon abilities, the jet of fire blew up the explosive tag between Gekijin and Axel as Axel now struggled to break free of the shadow imitation technique while he transformed. Gekijin wouldn't be able to hold him for very long, especially once he entered his half transformation state. Meanwhile, something was stirring inside of him, something being awoken by the state of battle.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 pm
(Ok time to discuss before I post again. First off, yes Fuuton masters clan does say that it increases all wind ninjutsu up by one rank, and the curse mark magnifies that power to two rank in stage one, get it? Read the Fuuton Masters clan description more carefully.

Second to the Wind thing, yes I do get cuts, but cuts are after over-use of wind ninjutsu. I have used 5 wind ninjutsu, and I have barely moved, so it doesn't cut me up either, but yes I do take that part into account. Yes it does increase my weakness, but so far no one has been able to get a jutsu on me. Now... back to RPing.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 am
((Curse marks increase your weakness toward one thing if I'm not mistaken. In Ambry's case, he'd be weak against fire. So because of his curse mark he's even weaker against fire than without it. I hope that helps at all.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 am
X- TMT -X
((Curse marks increase your weakness toward one thing if I'm not mistaken. In Ambry's case, he'd be weak against fire. So because of his curse mark he's even weaker against fire than without it. I hope that helps at all.))

(Yes exactly, in other words, BURN MY a** IN FIRE IF YOU CAN! xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm
I just copied and pasted what was written in the clan...I want you to bold to me where it is that it says Wind Jutsu are stronger by one rank, or even wind jutsu are stronger.

Fuuton Masters

Rules.
Wind Jutsu can be performed without the use of handsigns.

Other wind attacks that come from other people are null against the user ( as long as the rank of the jutsu is less than your own, if equal it is weakened, wind from weaker people can not harm you. Unless its from demons, if from demons it is slightly weakened.

The persons body become quicker using wind as a boost in their body parts.

Wind jutsu take two less posts to learn.

You have to have Wind as your main element.

Over use of wind jutsu in battle causes skin to weaken and easily be cut by their own wind. This is not permanent.

This means, as time goes on in a battle, the effectiveness of this super-speed ability would go down due to damage to the body,

The user can manipulate wind over any weapon causing it to be sharper and if thrown, faster.

User can manipulate wind to an extent of their rank.

Strengths- Quicker, More Stamina, wind jutsu don't require use of handsigns. Lighting
Weak- Fire  

Yuki Miojin

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
I just copied and pasted what was written in the clan...I want you to bold to me where it is that it says Wind Jutsu are stronger by one rank, or even wind jutsu are stronger.

Fuuton Masters

Rules.
Wind Jutsu can be performed without the use of handsigns.

Other wind attacks that come from other people are null against the user ( as long as the rank of the jutsu is less than your own, if equal it is weakened, wind from weaker people can not harm you. Unless its from demons, if from demons it is slightly weakened.

The persons body become quicker using wind as a boost in their body parts.

Wind jutsu take two less posts to learn.

You have to have Wind as your main element.

Over use of wind jutsu in battle causes skin to weaken and easily be cut by their own wind. This is not permanent.

This means, as time goes on in a battle, the effectiveness of this super-speed ability would go down due to damage to the body,

The user can manipulate wind over any weapon causing it to be sharper and if thrown, faster.

User can manipulate wind to an extent of their rank.

Strengths- Quicker, More Stamina, wind jutsu don't require use of handsigns. Lighting
Weak- Fire

((Lol. He has a point. Although that wasn't what I was talking about. Whatever Ambry was talking about has nothing to do with me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm
(I mean, I've already let this go, the fight has been going to the point that it would just be too much of a hassle to reverse anything...I just want this to be clarified so that there's no confusion or debate in the future and that we are all roleplaying accordingly. Honestly I thought they got upped a rank too had Blade not pointed it out to me )  

Yuki Miojin

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
(I mean, I've already let this go, the fight has been going to the point that it would just be too much of a hassle to reverse anything...I just want this to be clarified so that there's no confusion or debate in the future and that we are all roleplaying accordingly. Honestly I thought they got upped a rank too had Blade not pointed it out to me )

I can understand this, with my jutsu's ranks being raised, it was because of the weapon and that was it, every other jutsu used was of its regular rank except for the ones that could be used by a giant fan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm
Wait, so what the hell is my curse mark for? <.< What the hell does it do if Fuuton Masters don't get a rank up in power in their main element and extreme weakness to eletricity and fire? <.< NOW IT'S LIKE HAVING MY CURSE MAKR MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL D:  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm
((Epic fail!
Well, you would be quicker and have more stamina.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm
X- TMT -X
((Epic fail!

That's what ANY Fuuton Masters clan member does -_-  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm
XSK Ambrosia
X- TMT -X
((Epic fail!

That's what ANY Fuuton Masters clan member does -_-
((Listen, douche! I just said it makes all your strengths... stronger. So you're even quicker. And have even more stamina. Dumbass.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff