Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 am
I can be just as slow!! So it's all good 8D
I'll PM you today, I swear. After work!!

And I would totally toss someone into said dating service!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:09 am
Alright Musica! 8D
I know you don't like flings so I'm more then happy to be up to the challenge of finding her someone. >w>
It would be amusing and Gabriel will LOVE pestering the stallion. lol  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX

Ishtanballa

You're both so great. |'D I'M EXCITED! 8U <333! THIS IS ALL GREAT! I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU ISH! 8||| *stares at Inbox for eternity*

|} And Primy...It would be so amusing. <3 As it would be to Ferra. |D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:29 am
Vitaliya needs rp... D8  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 pm
Fermata's grown.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 am
Zisor is finally mated~<3 c'8  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm
heart  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 pm
I'd like to offer Lissa for Zisor's second plot, part B and C? (Gaining B via C)

Lissa's currently the leader of a small herd (a herd that will hopefully get bigger eventually OTL). She wants to learn how to defend herself and those around her, at any cost. She would rather learn defensive attacks rather than flat out offensive, but if that's the only way Zisor will accept her then that's what she'll do. If he could also teach her to set traps/battle strategies, that'd be awesome~

Lissa's spent her life studying to be a leader and she's ready to spend a lot longer to learn how to defend those close to her. She's determined, stubborn and not afraid to speak her mind. You can read more Here  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm
LOLTERNATIVE

ok. It'll be a bit rocky, but it's not impossible to do. He's just kind of a douche, at times. Luckily with gaining his mate, he's become a slightly more tolerable stallion. Can see how it goes.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 pm
That's cool. Lissa's pretty hot headed at times and isn't new to being bullied. XD I'll set something up a bit later, unless you want to. About to finish the last of my Christmas preparations. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm
mkay.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:43 pm
Let's try this one more time. Big updates.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:19 pm
musicaloner7

Hiya, Musi dear!

I have a couple stallions to toss your way and see if you might be interested in some plots/RP with either or both of them! I do want to say right away that I am super slooooow and prefer guild RP simply because I'm not on AIM as much to accomplish RP there ;n; So if you don't mind my being slow + guild RP, I really would love to plot with you!

User Image

Meet Prokaz! He's a horribly flirtatious stallion that has only been focused on having a good time with any pretty horse he meets. Male or female, he's not picky. One night stands have been his biggest interactions mingled with exploring the land. He and his twin sister arrived in the Kawani lands unexpectedly and have no way of getting back home. But they have enjoyed meeting new horses and seeing this new land. Neither of them want to leave. Prokaz has been feeling rather lonely lately, however, and he's not sure why. He's also started to notice his preference for spending more time with stallions. What he really wants, deep down, is to find a stallion that he can belong to. And only that stallion. But he's terrified of commitment because he knows what type of stallion he's been. He fears that tying himself down to one person will be too difficult. But he truly wants to find real love. He's a sweet boy that enjoys making friends, though a bit lost right now emotionally.

I wanted to see how you might feel about him meeting Bronislav or Shifa! Bronislav he'd definitely have no problems telling him how handsome he was. And he'd find it challenging that he might be considered 'unworthy' because of his flutter breed. Wouldn't stop him from flirting! As for Shifa, he'd flirt with him too, but perhaps they could form a friendship? Prokaz certainly needs a couple more friends. He's really only got his twin (who's owner is unfortunately not active) and one stallion friend.

And speaking of Shifa... I also have Bastian here to offer for your Wow such muscles...so handsome.. plot! Bastian is straight and has a mistress he recruits minions for. He'd probably let Shifa crush on him while trying to lure the poor guy into the clutches of his half-suti mistress x3;

Let me know if you are interested in any or all of these! <33

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:54 am
Kyrieko

Totally not a problem with slowness at all, since I know I'm in the same boat guild wise, heh. So no worries, I totally understand that. It's not an issue for me. Don't want anyone to be stressed when it comes to rp. After all it's supposed to be enjoyable.

I actually really like both of your offers, as they both hold great development chances for my little Shifa babbin.

- Prokaz: I have really been wanting Shifa to have some buddies, so I'd really like him having a more outgoing sort of friend to help balance out his more reserved nature. { also possibly help him come out of his nervous shell a little more. } So yesyes for this.

I also really like the idea of Bronislav meeting poor Prokaz. It would probably be super amusing, though the snobby kalona can be well... super critical, heh. Hopefullynottooterriblybad. But yes, I'm game for that too.

I'm thinking maybe we start with the Shifa one first, then once that gets going, we can branch into him meeting Bronislav? Just to stagger the starts a little bit. { seems to help me with guild rps sometimes. }

- Bastian: That sounds absolutely wonderful. Great development opportunity for Shifa. Then the little babbin can go running for the hills... or a cave to hide in forever. butnotreally. Yes, totally game for Shifa getting some heartbreak.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff