Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Solid Barrier Dividing Platforms 9 & 10 (Come Here 1st!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun stood where witches and wizard would go through the column and enter Platform 9 3/4 to get onto Hogwarts Express. For two years he waited for this moment. He looked to his right, where his brother Chase stood calmly, and happily smiled. Finally, he would study at the school he looked forward to every since Chase got his acceptance letter.

He took a deep breath before pushing his cart towards the brick wall, accelerating as he overcame the inertia of the cart. Let the exciting events begin!

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

Chase watched Sun accelerate towards the wall and disappear behind it. That little kid was so excited, he perhaps didn't sleep a wink last night. He chuckled a little before steadily ran towards the wall, prepared for another year at Hogwarts. His little fox, Athena, for some reason, finally listened to him and went into her cage without much trouble.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm
Eve Fallrein
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Eve waved goodbye to Aunt Lily and Uncle Raph, and started pushing her cart towards the brick. She saw other people scared to do it, and she understood why. Even still, she gracefully sank into the magical brick and went through to the other side.

Where worlds collide
And days are dark
But you’ll never have my heart
**--_Out of Character-- _--**

__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric nodded and smiled back at their Aunt and Uncle. Thor hooted in his cage and his trunk banged against the cart. He followed Eve, and with his long strides, broke through the brick barrier.

------------------
Thor
((OOC-Sorry for the huge post! ))
Hear my heart burst again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara stood in front of the column, looking up at the sign that marked her way to a new life. Her mind was reeling from the first person she saw go through the barrier. Up until today she would never have expected to see people walking through bricks, carrying huge trunks and exotic animals, but here she was with a trunk and owl of her own. Even seeing them passing through, she was still very nervous to go through with everything.

Looking behind her at her parents, she attempted to give her most confident smile before turning around, shutting her eyes, and running at the wall.

ooc:  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

jalapeno hat

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image

Morgandy ● Eleanor ● Garwood
Eleven ● Unsorted● First Year

home is b e h i n d . . .
the world a h e a d . . .
and there are many paths to t r e a d . . .

Morgandy let go of her mother's hand and smiled up at her.
“Everything's going to be okay, Mum. Don't cry.” she smiled softly, placing a hand on her mother's shoulder.
“It's time for me to go now.” Morgandy whispered, trying to avoid her voice cracking. She could tell that she would miss her mother enormously.

It wasn't fair that she could leave London behind, but her mother couldn't.

“I'll see you in the summer, yeah, Mum?” Morgandy smiled. Her mother nodded, holding her kercheif to her mouth.

Morgandy smiled, and dragging her luggage behind her, walked through the platform to her new life.

through s h a d o w . . .
'til the edge of n i g h t . . .
until the stars are all a l i g h t . . .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 pm
The Clarisse Family

Johnathan - Goblin Liaison Office
////////////////////////////////////////////Mary Jane - Healer
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Chloe - Hufflepuff Second Year
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////David - Unsorted First Year

The Clarisse family headed for the platform so that Chloe and David could head to Hogwarts. It was David's first year and it was up to Chloe to make sure he stayed out of trouble. Granted when she got there things wouldn't be that way. "Mom, dad... you guys don't have to come with us we'll be fine." Chloe said as she already knew how getting to the platform worked. "Now Chloe we couldn't leave without seeing you off." her father said. Chloe knew she wasn't going to get out of it.

"Come on last one there is a rotten egg." David called to Chloe before running into the barrier. "You little..." Chloe muttered chasing after her brother. "Kids will be kids John." Mary spoke with a faint smile. "Yeah I know..." he replied shaking his head. Those two would never change. "We better catch up." he added before heading through the barrier with his wife.

(Exit to Platform 9¾)

With: Mary, Chloe, David

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////Status: Sad yet happy
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////With: John, Chloe, David

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Status: Excited but sad to leave
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////With: Dad, Mom, David

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Status: Excited
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////With: Dad, Mom, Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:12 pm
Shayla Shay
Pure Blood
First Year
Unsorted

Shayla gulped as she looked at the barrier. She put Nerie's cage in the cart and tightened her grip on the cart handle until her knuckles turned white. With a shuddering look, she glanced behind her to wave good bye at her mum and dad, and then looked back at the barrier. She started to push her cart and then broke into a run, Nerie's cage banging against the cart's sides. She got up a fast enough speed, and then put her feet up on the cart's bottom bar, so that the cart carried her too. She got through the barrier and blinked. There was the train, ready to take the students to Hogwarts... She sighed. One adventure was over. The next one was about to begin.

OOC: I hope this is ok.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm
The Tarot Family

Watching quietly for muggles, Madlyse leads his family one by one through the solid barrier and onto Platform 9 3/4. It was Edajin's first time walking through a wall, and he was visibly nervous, but with a little encouragement from his father, he was able to make it through unscathed.  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Okay okaasan I have all my stuff and Mau's carrier." Iris with a smile on her face as she looked at her Harumi and Madako, her mother and father. Harumi was holding her little brother in her arms. The youngest Haruno born just that passing April. With his father's hair and eyes, he was fitting right in.

"Are you sure.." Madako asked his now 12 year old daughter. The girl rolled her eyes as they walked through the crowds of muggles and those going where they were going. "Yes otousan, I have everything that need for this year. And I promise to send an owl at least monthly, the best weekly."

"Okay, Iris. Monthly is just fine. I know you will be busy. Knowing you, it will be sent making friends." Harumi giggled at her child. The girl had a knack of making friends.

The Harunos arrived at the barrier that separate her muggle world from her wizarding world. A simple barrier, it was hard to believe that. Iris looked at barrier and then her parents. "Let's get going." Iris as she as gripped the bar and ran for the barrier.

Iris went first, with her father, mother and brother afterwards.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

'This is just too bloody awkward,' Jasmine thought to herself as she walked through the station. Her robes were in her luggage, complete with the badge that made her feel awkward. It was bad enough with Slytherin having two girl prefects, but now two Head Girls? It was just weird. Weird, weird, weird. What the hell was with the Heads of House and Headmistress? Sure she was a Slytherin, but there had to be a limit.

But all that wondering could wait for the train. Right now, Jasmine needed to get to the train. Even though she could apparate, there was no apparating on school grounds. Even for Head Girls and Quidditch Captains. She couldn't wait to get back. Last year had been pretty good, she just hoped to continue it.

Looking back at the station one more time, Jasmine gripped her belongings tightly and sprinted into the wall. Time for one more year.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

Daryl bid his parents and sister farewell on the platform and looked to the solid barrier where he was supposed to enter the magical platform. He swallowed hard. Was he supposed to just run into the wall? He'd look silly. This whole premise was silly. Sure... the disappearing wall at that pub made sense, but this? Then he saw a girl, maybe late teens walk through the wall. His eyes went wide. "Here goes nothing," he said, swallowing hard. Daryl closed his eyes and built up speed, running at the wall.

{OoC:}
????????????????

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Third Year
Gryffindor Second Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Barrier

Chloe told her parents not to worry about her and her brother David. She was going to make sure they made it to the train safely this year they had to work anyways. "Why didn't mom and dad come again?" David asked his sister. "Because I told them not to worry about it." she told him. "So we going to get on the train or not...?" Chloe asked him. "Yeah yeah... last one there is a rotten egg." he called out rushing off ahead of her through the barrier. 'You never change...' she thought chasing after him through the barrier to Platform 9¾.

(Exit to Platform 9¾)

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:32 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Nervous] [thinking: I hope I get through...] [with: family] [at: Barrier]

Uriel took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. Alright. This was it. The barrier. All he had to do was run through it, right? He glanced over his shoulder at his family, who were giving him thumbs up and enthusiastic nods, much to the muggles around them's confusion. The blonde boy turned back to the barrier. His grip tightened on the handle of his trolley, and he slowly started forward, gradually speeding. He really hoped it worked, and he went through. Otherwise he was going to look really stupid. Come on man, you can do it... Then he was at it, and he closed his eyes as he disappeared through, and to the hidden platform.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina walked down to the station. She was alone right now, just like last year. Her father was....busy, as usual and her mother was too. Both were busy, but maybe that was just an excuse? Her parents trust her, they trust her that she can just simply go to the train all alone. She can do it. Of course she can..a simple 12 year old girl, alone, in a train station. Good idea. She pushed her trolley, careful not to bump other people...strangers. Finally, the barrier she had to run to was at sight. She hurried her steps, but careful not to trip. Ah, there she was. She was just at the opposite of the barrier, just in front. She first looked around, careful not to let muggles take notice of her. A chance came. She tightened her grip on the handle of her trolley, and first walked forward. Then she speed walked, then began to ran. She was running towards the barrier. She was getting close, she doesn't fear that she would fail, erm. A while later, she could feel the surroundings change. She had walked through the barrier. Easy. Now...to find someone she knows. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Neutral
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Running through the barrier

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Nothing will go wrong....Nothing.Will.Go.Wrong.
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Barrier

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : None

Out Of Cookies: (( Exit to Platform 9 3/4 ))

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers