Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Madness! [Nat's Plots; Byakuya+Kwaho added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm
Added Abel's basket  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 pm
RP for Abel's basket~

User Image User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Alright, I was looking through your plot journal, and noticed the Kidnapping plot. I love the idea a lot - and this would involve both of my males. For some reason, I can imagine my Daar taking it out of pure curiosity, possibly even out of mischief - though thus making his son, Opharro, quite disturbed by this. He wasn't really raised well himself, and he doesn't want to see another raised the same way, so he might take matters into his own hooves to try finding the basket's parents - though it would end up with him raising the foal.
Reason: I need to RP my Soqs more, and I definitely want plots with you~ c:
<3

Icipher Infinite

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Oh, I didn't think this would get an offer so fast. o:

Anyways, I'm down with Daar taking the basket. Is Daar up for a fight, because unless he finds away to sneak the basket away without being noticed, Abel's not going to let him take the basket easily.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:38 pm
Fffff, I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond. My lack of keyboard really makes it hard to write with. A thousand apologies for making you wait. D':

Yeah, Daar's more of a fighter, but he's sneaky when he needs to be (raptor veins :'D ). Geez, I was so late, and your basket already popped. XD; I'm so sorry for not making this plot work that fast enough.

Icipher Infinite

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:10 pm
It's quite alright, understandable. :3

It's quite alright, I can still RP him as a basket, unless you would prefer RP with him as a foal, if it's easier for you... you know, foals wandering away from their parents and such or something.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:06 pm
That would be wonderful. :'O
I think the wandering foal idea would be easier for me (And I don't think Daar would be involved as much).

Icipher Infinite

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 pm
Kay kay, would you like to start or would you prefer for me to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 am
Added more info to Alvise's post.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 pm
heart  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 pm
Added Sasukura.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm
RP for Mikhael or Alvise

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Mostly the friend plot, but the "finding the voice one" could come later. I have trouble believing someone who isn't Mikhael's friend could help him, so yeah.

I'd like to know what the "You're my mare, whether you like it or not" entails. I have one and I like all sorts of plots, so if you need one, then I'd like to try to RP.
Reason: I've only RPed with one mute, but I liked it. It was a fun challenge.

Alvise was just because of your thread's title. The foal is cute as a button, though.

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

junglerunner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 pm
RP for Abbadon

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: 'You look different.'
Reason: Olearius herself is different and her parents and siblings are also, so odd looking so something she knows and much like her mother and father is she still conscious of her differences so perhaps because of this they can find a little understanding and familiarness in each others oddness and subsequently some comfort.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:12 pm
Sorry for the late reply.

Tenko: We can RP Mikhail and your girl, that won't be a problem at all.
For Alvise, it might have to wait because I'm waiting for something to start with someone else. Also, I'm not sure how well a practical mare would fit with the plot. xD

Jungle: I'm happy someone finally grabbed that plot with him. But I'm fine with that.

For both of you: Because of school, I have slow replies just to let you know.
Also, would you guys mind starting and sending me the link?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 am
heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers