Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
♡ ♡ Sya's Plots ♡ Love ♡ War ♡ Adventure ♡ ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 am
nekolulu
XD Syn would let her make mistakes about how he broke his horn unless she asked him dirctly. Yes this should be very fun.
Coolios smile
Well I am back in two days so we can start then? Unless you wanted to start now and PM or drop me a link to the RP here and I will get back to it when I am home? Up to you and no rush smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm
xD Poor Demon! He must be making an army and friends out of lent by now. It will be really fun! Hopefully they won't be ruling the world by the end of our roleplay. @__@ That sounds fine! I'm always open for roleplay.

/Chuckles. Well maybe he can help get her out of her shell, and she can do the same to him! 8D Helping out each other, ya know? It will be nice for Kaia to know that other people with darker sides do not let it control them either or at least try their best. It'll be good growth for both of them, allowing them to open up more.

xD Do you have all the toy story movies? Or is it just Toy Story three that she loves? Ah, I doubt she'll notice much why watching the movie if mommy tries to go in for a power nap. Oh thank goodness! Nothing is better to know that your baby is sleeping throughout the night. Rina was just going through a rough path with her sleeping since a tooth was coming in.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 pm
I can wait until you start it, no rush.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 am
Pollack
Yeah.... seems I may have to make a seperate plot thread for Demon's army XD hehehe...... *contemplates*

I guess we will only see when we chuck them in together and see what happens XD I shall start the RP when I have some time smile

Oh just Toy Story 1 XD (though she did watch some of 2 when we put it on for her) but she LOVES 1! Especially watching Andy playing with his toys smile hehehe. Awwww, glad Rina has started to settle down... teething is a nightmare, poor little things. You just want to take it away from them and make it all better sad I remember my wisdom teeth.... no fun!

Oh.... pretty royal looking group in your signature XD hehehe.

nekolulu
Sure thing smile hehehe. Thanks for being patient.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm
your welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm
I thought you did make a seperate plot thread for Demon's army?

Alright! xD Take your time on it, you don't have to rush.

Oh, I see! At least she loves the classics. <3 But that is so cute. Yeah, I'm super glad. She was starting to get really cranky and upset all the time, nothing seemed to be helping her. @___@

Thank you hun, they are King Arthur and Queen Gwenevere from the Arthurian tales!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 am
Pollack
You could be right.... XD I can't really remember much before my 'hiatus' so I will have to go looking for it =D hehehe.

Yeah the classics are good smile
Plus.... Toy Story 3 is sad sad the first one is all about how no one gets replaced or left behind and that one is about how people move on and how they lost people along the way. *pouts*

Poor Rina. No idea what to suggest since I am not there.... when Annabell's teething gets bad she ends up with a temperature and a red bottom (not nice... won't go into details XD) so I end up having to fight all the signs and then give her lots of cuddles... which sometimes she hates XD. I hate that there isn't really much you can do to help, teething gel, icepops or frozen fruit in yogurt, calpol all seem to help a little but not always.

Oh sweet! =D Happy plotting with them XD hehehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 am
Look at that, I found it!

I don't know how honestly any parent could let their child watch the ending of toy story three, it's really sad and doesn't fit the mindset of a child. xD' Course it might be better for them since they don't know how it feels to grow up yet!

Sadly nothing was helping her, I couldn't even get her to take her icepops without her spiting them out and going to chew on the pillows some more. >__<

Yeah, they'll be starting a knight's herd soon with a large plot tie in with Gwen's evil twin sister Eve if you want to join in!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 pm
Pollack
Awww, thankies Poll. You rock! *snuggles*

Oh I totally agree.... I like the end of one and two though, so I don't mind her watching them XD hehehe. She also liked Monsters Inc =D hehehe.

Awwww poor RIna sad I hate when there is nothing you can do. Just remember... it's a stage... everything is a stage XD including sleeping through the night and sleeping in (which I hate! XD hehehe). But at least it will end. *huggles*

Coolios. I shall check it out and see if I have anyone who may fit smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm
Anytime hun! It wasn't that hard. xD /Snuggles back.

D'aww, that's good! Though have you tried the Disney classics and Tangled? Rina keeps going batshit over the preview for Tangled on starz!

Everythine they do is a stage! Thank god though that she has slowed down with her teething. Oh, her babysitter loves her sleeping in. She'll pass out till ten and get up only to wear herself out by bedtime to sleep throughout the night for me. /Snuggles.

Alright, well even if no one fits roleplay is always welcomed.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 am
Teh_Sil
Our RP hun.
A silce of conversation Crown Cullen and Clara  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 am
Pollack
Our RPs....
Friendly Challenges Demon and Santeria

You're like me? Shalar and Kaia  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 am
Revel1984
Our RP hun =D
Up to no Good! Fusion and Luria  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:27 am
nekolulu
Our Rp!
Seeing Stars Annabell Grace and Syn Norikous

------------------

And with that I do believe I have started all my RPs.... o.O poke me though if I have forgotten you!
*huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 am
Syaoran-Puu
Revel1984
Our RP hun =D
Up to no Good! Fusion and Luria
I'll reply to that asap hun, you might need to poke me since im still limited on computer time because im sharing with my brother  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff