Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 am
Shita played for possibly a couple minutes more before getting down from on the wall. She put her flute into it's case and walked around the corner. She had lessons in the morning, and her father would be upset if she even missed one.
As she was walking home she went by some people on a bench. She wasn't one for eavesdropping, so she tried not to pay attention to what they were saying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 pm
Phoebe's eyes widened as a male looked directly at her.

But- I'm so far away- I didn't even SAY anything-

How did he do that-?!

Yelping, she pulled away around the corner completely from sight and shrank in on herself, her heart leaping into her throat.

A leg of the bench shattered into splinters, making the bench collapse at an angle and throwing everyone sitting on it off balance.

Covering her head with her hands, she shrank down to sit, leaning against the wall and shaking.

"I'm sorry!" She bit out quietly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Oh my God!"

A street light exploded on the street next to her, raining down glass and making her draw up closer to herself, quivering.

What do I do? Oh God what do I do-?!

She had no idea why she was panicking. The clash with her mother had put her on edge, and she hadn't understood a word the people she was watching were saying.

That and the fact that she hadn't done anything to give her presence away and that boy had ******** looked directly AT her-!

She swallowed.

"Oh God," she breathed quickly, seeing the glass scattered about next to her. "Calm down, Phoebe. Calm down."

((Aaawe, yay for drama. <3))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 pm
Shita jumped as the bench exploded and so did one of the lamps. "Oh my goodness!" She quietly said as she watched everything just explode on the other side of the street. When all the ruckus finished she looked at the people who had once been on the bench.
"Are you all alright?" She called across the street, before she ran across. To make sure they were all alright.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm
She shook her head, her eye rolling again. 'You didn't want to date me, you just wanted to bang.' She thought this as she wrote it. Dove hadn't noticed the explosions happening around the corner, or she would have jumped up to run and see what was wrong.

Zara, who had thought it safe to chance an outing to the grocery store to get dinner items, stared in confusion at the chaos. "That's it. I'm boarding myself in my home and never coming out." She closed her eyes, hand raising to pinch the bridge of her nose.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 am
-bump-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm
((Wow, seriously? My character makes such a scene and NO ONE notices except the flute player? Phoebe screams and yelps and things explode around her and no one bothers with it? Wow. Lame. Seriously.))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:58 pm
((Anyway, I'll just continue having conversations with myself.))

A beautiful body lounged on an equally beautiful bed; magicking the rich and wealthy sure had its perks. Sure, she couldn't control the mind, but she could damn well make him grab her boobs and give her a little something to blackmail him with.

"Don't worry," she purred as she stretched luxuriously amongst the silken sheets. "I won't tell your wife."

She could see the man scowl in the bathroom mirror through the open door, and knew he could see her just as well. Giggling, she arched her back suggestively, tugging at the sheets.

"Oh, come on..." she cooed, gazing at him with delightful bedroom eyes. "Don't be like that. Don't be mean."

She saw him gaze at her for a few moments, and he gave up doing his tie and tossed it onto a chair, walking back over for her.

Continuing to giggle, she rose up to meet him, fingers reaching out.

"Come on..." she breathed, pulling him down and whispering into his ear. "Play with me."

He obeyed. He had no choice.

The world past those walls had been forgotten again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm
((Awww i'm just a flute player now... darn...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 am
Viktor looked at Phoebe and said into her mind, "Calm down. You honestly think you're the only one around here who isn't human? or do you not know what you are? I'm no human. Surely one of your parents displays a mind based power of some sort that is extremely powerful? If so then that parent is a pureblood of my race, just as I am."

Morgan looked at Dove and said, "You may laugh about it in the future but I won't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm
((Haa..... sorry, shabatha. I was mildly upset.

Besides, doesn't your character play the flute? >.>

And Viktor can't exactly see her because she's behind a building.))

Phoebe's breathing was jerky, shaking and shallow. She wiped her face.

"My... parents...?" she breathed, thinking. She shook her head. "How are you doing this? You're talking to me, but I can't hear you. How is this happening?!"

This was her first interaction with someone... not normal, besides herself. She had no idea what was going on.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 pm
"I can hear the thoughts of other beings, and I can selctively speak directly into the minds of others, making some of my thoughts heard in their minds, though I can make it so that only one person can hear me if I wish to have a private conversation. I also wall off parts of my mind so that it's just a conversation and not a mind sharing."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:22 am
((Haha it's alright she is. I was hoping to also be a nuisance... hah))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm
[Hey.... My Religious chick noticed too.... Just less obviously.]

She grinned wide, 'yeah... you will.' Looking around she shifted her position and then stood up. Since her hands were free, she shoved them into her pockets and kicked at the sidewalk. 'Was something exploding? We should go look. Maybe it'll be interesting.' Dove thought to Viktor, beginning to reply on him to tell everyone her thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 pm
Phoebe shook her head.

"I don't understand anything you're saying..." she bit out. "Mind-sharing? Speaking directly into people's heads?" She shook her head violently. "What... what on earth is going on?"

Unconsciously, her thoughts went to her mother.

Mommy!

----

Anthrax's head turned to look into the distance, making the creature she was talking to cut off.

"Ah... Ambassador..." he began. "What is it...?"

Phoebe. She thought simply. Then she turned back to look at him.

"No, it's nothing. Continue."

----

Oh?

Entertained eyes raised themselves, looking over out the window.

Will you not answer her call, big sister?

Then she tossed her head back.

"Oh!"

And all thoughts of that were forgotten.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am
[Buump... because I dont know what to post.....]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items